[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annexation of Quebec by the USA - It's Happening (soon)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

Next election I'm voting for Party 51.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29OWxAg04pw
>>
>>69887720
Why don't they just become their own nation? I feel like this video is just ripping on Canada
>>
File: equalization.jpg (61KB, 800x800px)
equalization.jpg
61KB, 800x800px
there's an exit fee
>>
>>69887824
Because we can benefit from the power of the USA.
>>
>>69887720

We don't want it
>>
File: abraham.jpg (69KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
abraham.jpg
69KB, 600x375px
>>69887824
because if they become independent, we'll invade them again
>>
>>69887843
You owe us reparation for the marginalization of Francophones and French in Canada, the destruction of Quebec economy (especially Montreal) and for stolen land (Labrador).
>>
>>69887881
What will we gain from having you join? What can you off the US?
>>
>>69888089
>You owe us reparation for the marginalization of Francophones and French in Canada
see>>69888049
shouldn't have lost if you didn't want to learn english

>stolen land (Labrador).
quebec didn't settle labrador, there were none north of sept isles

>>69888118
democrats want them for electoral college votes
>>
>>69888217
Pretty sure nobody wants them here for anything
>>
>>69887720
>implying the US would tolerate the Quebecois' bitching and refusal to accept their status as a minority group

Canada has made more concessions for the Quebecois than just about any other reasonable government would. If these people think that the US would go out of their way to accommodate them and their language, they are delusional.
>>
>>69887720
this party is only a thing with anglos that hate separatists

i shit you not
>>
>>69889107
yeah thanks for the concessions, like making it illegal to teach french in schools
>>
>>69887720
lmao morons

You think the U.S would put up with their shit? No more French for you fags
>>
>>69890863
>Party 51 was especially present in anglophone demographics and targeted those who feared an independent Quebec.
this is a quote from the party's leader

i mean i'm used to anglos making terrible decisions for us and getting us blamed for them, but come on
>>
Quebec should become independent.
>>
>>69888217
It's not important that "we" lost. They were agreements made after that and they were not respected by Anglo-Canadians.
>>
>>69887824
It probably is. Not a lot of people like Canada for one reason or another (I blame the faggots like OP, and the fact we're not warmongering like the your country or Russia). People would probably stop making fun of us if we just started exterminating the Fracophones and French in Canada, but we won't do that. All we do is smile and club baby seals.
>>
>>69889107
It's not concessions to respect the founding principles of Canada. Anglonadians have been disregarding and forgetting them for ever. I know for a fact that Americans have a great respect for their founding principles.
>>
File: puzzled samus.jpg (89KB, 580x356px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled samus.jpg
89KB, 580x356px
Americans prefer to annex Puerto Rico rather than Quebec?
>>
>>69888118
You will have access to the natural resources in the Great Quebec North. For example, we have a great amount of hydroelectric power. The price of electricity would probably get reduced in New England. Also, it's nice to have the Saint Lawrence river.
>>
By definition Anglonadians are servile cowards. They are Americans who abandoned their brothers after independence.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.