[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/int/o space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2002mn.jpg (94KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2002mn.jpg
94KB, 1680x1050px
Reminder that there is always a chance of an asteroid hitting earth and fucking us all up.

Example: An asteroid that wasn't seen by astronomers in 2002 just barely missed earth. Its size was enough to destroy a big city.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_MN
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news128.html

Which country do you want to see hit by an asteroid?

Also general space thread.
>>
Germany
>>
Good thread, space is comfy.
>>
>>69880933
>Which country do you want to see hit by an asteroid?
Any place with a high concentration of mudslimes.
>>
belgium
but then we'll be fucked too i guess

oh well, for the sake of humanity i would be okay with it
>>
>>69880933
USA
>>
File: universe.jpg (733KB, 3850x1925px) Image search: [Google]
universe.jpg
733KB, 3850x1925px
>>69881084
Not that comfy when you realize that we're literally insignificant in our/the universe.
>>
>>69881423
That only makes me happy because the chances of us being alone out there is really, really small.
>there is a chance of us hanging out with real aliens in the future
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (150KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
150KB, 600x580px
>>69880933
>their country hasn't made it to the moon
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

OHHHHH
MYYYYYYY
GOOOODDDDD

HAHAHAHAHHAHA LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEEEEEE HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHSJAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>69881284
>Germany
MORE LIKE FUCKING GERMANCAN'T DHAHHSHAHHSHSHAHHAHAHAAUIULOLOLOLOOOOOAKKEKKEKRKEKEKEKEKYAHAHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>69880971
>>69881084
>>69881147
>>69881232
>>69881284
>>69881423
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>69881579
We're way too primitive, putting people on Mars is already a huge achievement for us. Even if there is life somewhere, it's not close and we'll never reach it.
>>
When I die, scatter my ashes in LEO
>>
>>69881725
Well yeah, maybe we wont reach them but they could find us.
What if there is alien civilization out there with far superior technology to ours, aliens that can travel faster than the speed of light.
Or what if there is alien life out there that know we exist, but they can't reach us.
>>
>>69881842
Haven't thought about it that way, but even if that was the case, they should be (x) lightyears away from us and that only means that their view of earth is what earth was like (x) amount of years ago.
>>
>>69881976
I know, but its probably the only way of our generation ever getting in contact with alien life.
Just imagine what kind of change that will make to humanity. If they're not hostile and decide to share their knowledge with humans.

We can only hope
>>
>>69881656
(You)
>>
>>69882301
In the meantime we can do useless things like attempting to colonize Mars or something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.