[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they get away with it twice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: austria-flag-std.jpg (27KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
austria-flag-std.jpg
27KB, 465x465px
How did they get away with it twice?
>>
rigging their presidential election? I don't know...
>>
>>69880680
Look at them now and compare it to pre WW1. They suffered.
>>
>>69880680
The biggest stunt that austrians had ever pulled was tricking world into beleiving they're not germans.
>>
>>69880680
once we had a legit candidate in a time where the contest was worth a shit
and the other time we presented a crossdressing faggot to the now degenerate society to get virtue points

we are talking about eurovision, no?
>>
We dindu nuffin. We wuz a gud cuntree.
>>
File: 1424113222960.gif (14KB, 381x467px) Image search: [Google]
1424113222960.gif
14KB, 381x467px
>twice
They've been getting away with it for at least 600 years.
>>
>>69880680

They've blame it on ze poor little Germans that dindu nuffin really.
>>
>std
really raced my reasoning rubber.
>>
File: b1e14e_5737093.jpg (235KB, 953x1760px) Image search: [Google]
b1e14e_5737093.jpg
235KB, 953x1760px
>>69880680
*thrice
>>
>>69880680
Nobody ever listens, but if we want to advance as a species then destroying Austria is a must. They have plunged the world into utter destruction two times in the last century, and they WILL do it again. They use the germans as scapegoats, because the germans are simple robots that will always do their masters bidding. The austrians are the actual jews. Do you ever wonder why you almost never see austrians on int? It`s because they are plotting their next step. I can`t even imagine what the new lefty prime minister Van der Bellen will plans for Europe. The entire refugee crysis is masterminded by the austrians who want to trigger a civil war in Germany, so that the German Federation collapses and divides into differeny duchies. Bavaria will be incorporated into Austria and the austrians will once again be the rulers of the germanosphere and entire Europe if their plan succeeds. But if it doesn`t, then the entire world will just think that Germany is just sperging out again and bomb it to the ground, while vile austrians just laugh kn their ledethosen and retreat to the Alps for a few decades to drink beer, yodel and hatch their new insidious plan to destroy Europe. WAKE UP! THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN IF WE DO NOT STOP THEM NOW!
>>
>>69880680
They havent, they got badly fucked after WW1-lost all the empire, ruling house was deposed and exiled. Then they suffered just as much as the rest of Germany in WW2 and were occupied after WW2 just like Germany.
>>
File: Austrian imp.png (47KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Austrian imp.png
47KB, 800x800px
>>69888062
Eesti understands.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.