[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the purpose of countries without own language?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: belgium.jpg (18KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
belgium.jpg
18KB, 660x660px
What is the purpose of countries without own language?
>>
>>69861783
What is Walloon ?
>>
What are you implying?
>>
Why did you post a blank image, anon?
>>
File: 4c6.png (144KB, 487x789px) Image search: [Google]
4c6.png
144KB, 487x789px
>>69861783
for the beginner's mission
>>
>>69861783
To be an HQ of freemasonry, child prostitution and occult globalism
>>
>>69861843
That places like the US who don't have their own language are non contries. Or do you want me to translate into Spanish?
>>
>>69861987
That's what I mean. No language means no culture. Usa should still be colony of European countries.
>>
>>69861783
why didn't you post usa flag image?
>>
>>69862074
Explain how both Belgium and the USA contributed more the western culture than Finland then. Just because you have your own incomprehensible chinkspeak doesn't mean you have any ideas that make it worth learning it.
>>
>>69865612
Eh, what did Belgium contribute to the world?

Except for French Fries, Swiss chocolate and Dutch waffles.
>>
>>69865670
Tintin and Spirou
>>
>>69865670
Vlaamse frietjes zijn vet lekker en respect voor kabouter plop.
>>
>>69862074
Ridiculous notion. Do you suddenly become the epitome of English culture when you speak the language? Language is an aspect but not a make or break pillar of culture
Music, food, fashion, social etiquette and politics are all part of a country's culture
>>
>>69861783
They have no purpose and should be nuked
>>
>>69865670
Congo, nice architecture, European Union, Flemish oppresion, industry.
>>
>>69865982
hello yankee. i see you enjoy life in Britain. good
>>
>>69866512
>Congo

Good point, I'll give them a hand for that one.
>>
>>69861783
How do they communicate each other and what's the language in Belgium media(for example TV)??
I don't know because all Japanese speak Japanese and all media in Japan use Japanese.
>>
>>69865867
>respect voor kabouter plop.
dit
>>
>>69865670
Second country to industrialise nigger
>>
>>69866602
He's absolutely right though.
>>
>>69866835
They have seperate french language and Dutch language TV channels
>>
>>69865670
What did Finland contribute to the world except for memes and dead russians
>>
>>69867790
>dead russians
Kek, the one war the Finns can't shut the fuck up about is a war they lost pretty severely.
>B-But muh K/D tho
That's far from impressive against the Soviet Union, which saw men as just as expendable as bullets.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.