[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are rural girls from the Midwest like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: NETN004-NETNPAG-11819.jpg (211KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NETN004-NETNPAG-11819.jpg
211KB, 1063x1600px
What are rural girls from the Midwest like?
>>
Top tier.

t. Have lived in Wisconsin/Minnesota for a good 12 years on and off
>>
>>69851305
Trashy t b h and not even in a good gym rat kind of way.
>>
>>69851305
Coalburners desu
>>
File: 1483503364359.png (242KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1483503364359.png
242KB, 604x438px
>>69851382
>>69852011
Getting mixed messages here
>>
>>69851305
Thashy, fat coalburning sluts. The conservative innocent farm girl meme is just that, a meme.
>>
>>69851305
Small midwest towns produce some dumb fucking people
>>
>>69851305
A lot are fat and dumb looking and kind of short
I think they're very hot(seriously)
>>
>>69851305
Huge meme dude, in general everything you hear about a place before you've been to it is 90% memes.
>>
Are they Catholic or members of one of dem many Protestant denominations?
>>
>>69851305
Already got husbands picked out for them
>>
>>69852573
You can find some good ones if you go to church.
>>
>>69852938
>t. never been to church
>>
>>69851305
They're really into guys who spend their evenings posting on /int/
>>
>>69852819
Depends, honestly. Catholicism is the majority religion in most of the Midwest, but only barely. I'd say half are Protestant, half Catholic.

Reality is though very few are anything close to fundamentalist; for the most part people don't give a fuck as long as you're not a total edge master Atheist of enlightenment.
>>69852645
>>69852573
>>69852011
All pretty true, except the coalburning.

Not a lot of blacks here, and most think the Somalis are gross.
>>
Lower class ones are vile leeches who unfailing have children by 25. Middle class are egocentric morons who switch between Instagram, the mirror and failing to learn anything in school while maintaining a 3.5+ gpa.

You can stick your dick in the hot ones in good conscious, but interacting with these people in anyother way is guaranteed to be painful.
>>
>>69854440
>tfw when cousin married one of the middle class one
>tfw she's a dumb Trump "supporter" that does nothing but post selfies of her in a maga hat all day long
>I can't delete her from kikebook without my cousin and her finding out and it would be awkward
Why are midwestern women such attention sluts? Not even California sluts posting pictures of their salads or whatever they have for lunch are that bad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.