[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/. What are the ways to prevent doxxing? If someone was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Sup /adv/. What are the ways to prevent doxxing? If someone was trying to doxx me, how would they go about doing it?
>>
Unplug your modem
>>
Unplug your life
>>
>What are the ways to prevent doxxing?
get behind 7 proxies

>If someone was trying to doxx me, how would they go about doing it?
they'd employ Sergey and Vadim to hack into your ISP's database
>>
>>69850185
Delete your facebook and destroy your cellphone chip.
>>
i've almost doxxed myself twice on /ck/

first time, misclicked the wrong image and uploaded my screencap'd desktop with my first name and my university in the top right hand corner of the google browser. Was spamming "delete file" but even in a dead-ish thread and back when /ck/ was relatively slow (this was several years ago) some motherfucker came out of nowhere, saved it, and reupped it. Amazing how quick some people can be in the attempt to cause mischief.
>>
post your facebook and phone number here and i will make sure you are protected
>>
Re-magnetize your hard drive with a horseshoe magnet (the shape is crucial)
>>
>>69850439
This, plus your bank account
>>
Please let this thread die; I know I messed up
>>
>>69850185
No ones going to do shit
>>
>>69850567
>malicious "self"-bump 4 minutes after last non-malicious bump, saying "let it die"

Confirmed not the guy you are trying to get doxxed. Kill yourself.
>>
>>69850373
what did they do?
did anything come of it?
>>
File: 108532_065.jpg (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
108532_065.jpg
45KB, 320x240px
bump
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.