[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This triggers the Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
This triggers the Japanese
>>
File: Battle of Iwo Jima.png (278KB, 324x1602px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Iwo Jima.png
278KB, 324x1602px
not really
that's nothing but a shitty isolated island garrison vs an overwhelming amount of force with full naval/air support.
seeing that casualties and considering millions of mainland army in service, no wonder they had to resort to nukes xD
>>
>>69850948
just face it, the US used you nips as test dummies for their nuclear arsenal.
>>
>>69851348
compared to the deaths caused by Tokyo/Oosaka/Dresden/Berlin bombings, i'm pretty sure nukes are even merciful
>>
>>69850019
most japs don't even know this picture
>>
>>69853041
yeah, most young japanese don't even know japan fought america let alone the pic..
>>
the battle of iwojima continued more 1 month after the flag
>>
>>69850019

>This triggers the Japanese
Your were right judging from this thread
>>
>>69853176
Really?
What do they teach y'all about Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
>>
>>69853236
hmm no
>>
>>69853176
This is true. A few old Japanese were mad at me for being America but I tell them all of my ancestors were in Italy at the time and came to the U.S in the 60's so I really don't feel anything for what happened between the U.S and Japan back then. Other than that the young Japanese guys I hung out with on my trip were cool and thought I was pretty cool.
>>
>>69853041
>>69853176

wtf. are Japs dumb?
>>
>>69853236
You can say that misunderstanding triggers jap instead.
>>69853361
I think young japs are not such a dumb idiots but that pic was basically American propaganda for American people, so it's not really famous here.
>>
>>69850019

iwojima was a sacrificial lamb to buy time to reinforce mainland defense and everybody knew the fall was inevitable in the first place, so nobody is triggered by that. you should post midway or something instead if you want to trigger us.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.