[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Chinese people learn languages so fast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: japão.jpg (133KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
japão.jpg
133KB, 1200x1200px
I've noticed that here in Brazil we've been getting a lot of Chinese immigrants (they usually build up stores downtown) and what kind of bothers me is how the heck can they learn languages so fast?
They just arrived here and can already speak Portuguese (even if with a very shitty accent), while Japanese and other Asian people take forever to learn. Portuguese is not a simple language to learn in like 1 year or so.
I assume that they learn it out of necessity, since they want to have stores here and probably don't want to hire Brazilians, but their own family members. It is still pretty impressive, though.
>>
>>69844328
Also, sometimes I go in a Chinese store and start speaking really formal Portuguese to them, just to see them getting confused. I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>69844328
The Chinese who gtfo of China want to make in somewhere else so they want to be as successful as possible in Brazil and thus thy learn the broad stroke usually they never get past that though which is odd like in the Us they will learn basic english quickly only to never improve even 10 years later still having a thick accent and limited vocabulary
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1892x1067px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1892x1067px
I love them, I hope more of them come and that we become at least 5% asian.
>>
if you learned Chinese for 12 hours a day, you would get really good quickly

Running a restaurant/shop = talking in Portuguese for 12 hours a day
>>
>>69844328
Eu rapaliga? Ele meu malido, você rapaliga!
>>
>>69845771
You will regret that unless they're only from Taiwan.
>>
>>69844328
The ones that come here don't learn English lol
>>
>>69844328
They actually try when they do things, unlike you lazy half assed bastards.
>>
Well, we did not learn it fast, we just studied hard.
>>
>>69845732
This. Also other immigrants who do this. What were you doing all these years not learning english
>>
>>69851715
Do they learn Portuguese, though?
>>
>>69849851
Honestly mainlanders would be a perfect fit for Brazil
>>
>>69852353
probabbly because brazil outclasses you guys in the intergration dept
>>
>>69853926
nah they already have an animalistic language
>>
>>69844328
Higher average IQ, culture that puts priority on education, as well as entrepreneurial nature
>>
>>69854205
uncalled for :(
>>
File: 2madruga4me.jpg (20KB, 707x420px) Image search: [Google]
2madruga4me.jpg
20KB, 707x420px
>i'll never have a chinese gf

;-:
>>
>>69854159
that's true it's really easy to not integrate in the Us but it's basically necessary in Brasil
>>
>>69855211
You really could women outnumber men in china.

Go for leftover women who are usually like 30 or so and have college education or some work skills they usually date foreigners since Chinese men will never date or marry them i have seen many of these women marry Black american men so even if you are black you are good.

If you impregnate her she can become Brazilian easily.
>>
>>69857125
>women outnumber men in china

wut
>>
File: 1481397512386.jpg (9KB, 235x289px) Image search: [Google]
1481397512386.jpg
9KB, 235x289px
>>69857125
>women outnumber men in china

kiddings me?
>>
>>69844328
they are not so fast at japanese. its pretty much the same as others, i suppose. maybe your language is common with mandarin
>>
>>69857235
>>69857281
I meant women who want to leave,so yes I am retarded
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.