[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British men are handsome but the women are ugly. Slavic women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1483942606073.jpg (263KB, 764x551px)
1483942606073.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
British men are handsome but the women are ugly.

Slavic women are pretty but men are ugly.

Really thinking about this
>>
>>69843679
t. idiot who believes in /int/ memes
>>
File: 1480976765438.png (41KB, 1280x1483px)
1480976765438.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
>>69843679
>tfw too smart too cringe
>>
>>69844342
it's true though

british women are utterly horrendous. slavic women are overrated but generally they're much more pleasant to look at
>>
Why are British women so ugly? Has to do with inbreeding?
>>
>>69845737
obesity, poor oral posture, culture of sedentary life.
>>
>>69845766
>poor oral posture
?
>>
>>69845838
http://www.lsfo.co.uk/news/index.php?ACT=detail_news&id=119&title=Environmental-factors,-resting-oral-posture-and-Facial-growth

tl;dr
poor oral posture = fucked up face, jaw and teeth.
>>
>>69845933
oh right

is that the thing where you have to keep the tip of your tongue on the roof your mouth? I do that anyway and have a decent jawline
>>
>>69846000
>Proper oral posture means that at rest the tongue is to the roof of the mouth, the teeth are touching or slightly apart, and the lips are together without strain.

If you look at the pictures closely and compare them to people when going about your day you'll notice tons of people suffer from this needlessly.
>>
british women are prettier than slavs though
>>
>>69843679
British men and women are ugly, slavim men and women are beautiful. Or do you consider faggot look as handsome? Maybe there is the problem.
>>
>>69843679
>British men are handsome
Dumbest meme ever. You're fucking ugly.
>>
>>69846086
is it possible to change your jaw/face structure as an adult by doing this more regularly/firmly?
>>
>>69846086
i actually do have this but i didnt know it was a thing and just thought i was ugly lmao

if i ever get enough spare cash i'll try fix it
but i'm not sure how well it will work now i'm an adult
>>
i heard getting spanish wife is the social status for british men. is that true
>>
>>69846225
>>69846238
age is not a factor. google the exercises and videos.
>>
Polish and Ukrainian men and women are both known as ugly here.
But Croatian women for example are pretty hot.
>>
>>69846344
That's weird because slavic people are the most beautiful people.
>>
>>69846337
i might get on it at some point but i have a big beard that hides my fucked up jawline anyway so w/e
>>
>>69846337
I've known about it for ages

I've tried doing it but idk how much of a difference it makes, it's very hard to maintain it and my jawline is ok, just want to tweak it really
>>
File: You.png (3KB, 698x1284px)
You.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>69843679
>British men are handsome
>>
>>69846419
sure, it doesn't only affect your jaw though, your cheeks, nose etc if you have bags under your eyes that can go away/reduce redness/blackness.
>>
>>69846162
are you high man, British women are fucking hideous
>>
>>69846401
When I think of a Polish woman I think of a woman with a small forehead. A square face. Short hair or long unkept hair. Drawn on eye brows. And those ugly cheek lines next to their noses.

But attractive ones don't stand out as much of course. Because attractive people can have the same face from here to Russia. It's mostly uglyness that stands out.
>>
>>69846162
thank you, best ally
i think all the int memes about our women are silly but slav ladies are fantastic
>>
>>69846497
any tips on how to maintain the exercises/posture?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.