[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your county Is it acceptable to allow females in the military?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Your county

Is it acceptable to allow females in the military?
>>
>>69841417

Flag

It shouldn't be
>>
>>69841417
Flag

Yes
>>
Canada

If they can demonstrate they are as capable then men then yes
>>
Yes. The military should exclusively consist of females.
>>
>>69841417
Contra Costa County

I guess, probably shouldn't be in infantry units though
>>
Just recently they got to get combat roles.

Depends desu. If they're one of those tomboy lesbians who are able to beat the shit outta someone, yeah why not.
>>
>>69841417

Flag

Yes, there are very few though but they're demonstrating being efficient.
>>
Flag
As soldiers? Useless.
As IT, doctors, engineers and other such positions I think they can be on par with men.
>>
>>69841417
Flag

If they don't get in thanks to having to accomplish less
>>
Anyone else think that women in the military are the most arrogant people alive?
>>
>>69841417
no
>>
>>69842509

No, why?
>>
>>69841417
Fucking yes
>Tfw you'll never have your private female only army
>>
>>69842509
No
>>
>>69841445
Bong here. Why not, lad?
The way I see it, if anyone is willing to get shot at and blown up by durka-durka, then they should be allowed to serve. What difference does it make if they have a dick?
>>
File: brit army NkEIXq2T.jpg (262KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
brit army NkEIXq2T.jpg
262KB, 2000x3000px
>>69841417
Yeah. On the fighting front line? I'm not sure.
>>
Anyone can shoot a rifle and the enemy (russians) die from bullets. Everyone is welcome to defend the fatherland.
>>
>>69844536

This

Haven't you fellas seen Full Metal Jacket?
>>
>>69844432

whatever happened to his private female army before he got knifed up the butt.
>>
>>69841417
no, bad for unit cohesion and literally the only reason they want the right to do it is because men had the ability to do something they weren't allowed to do. War is shit, women and children shouldn't be used in combat unless as a last recourse for survival of the nation.
>>
>>69844505
They're physically more fragile, can't track fast moving objects, and instantly become a cum depository for every man in the platoon

The military is no place for a woman
>>
>>69844607
>no, bad for unit cohesion
This is actually an interesting and good point desu. Women might bring sexual tensions and drama that you want to avoid in an army.

Either the proportion of men and women should be similar or you should have a man only army (or woman only)
>>
Yes, but those who volunteer to military are pretty much always kind of crazy bitches.
>>
>>69844607
>>69844672
Why wouldn't you just have separate units that don't quarter together and got different missions?
>>
No, military is not acceptable
>>
>>69844505
Because they're going to get the lads having to do all their work killed too.
>>
>>69841417
infantry no(unless say its some spec ops tomboy grill only squad i guess), but they could be pilots and such
>>
>>69844715
Because honestly is there a single task you would rather give to a female military unit than a male unit?
>>
>>69841417
More cannon fodder is always welcome.
>>
>>69841417
I was in a Scout Platoon.
I didn't think 20% of the men should be there, so I'm sure the number for women would be much lower, like 0%.
>>
>creates army to prevent your women get raped by the enemy
>puts women in the front-lines
hmmmm
>>
Yes, in noncombat roles like in Sora no Woto and also because girls in uniform are cute.
>>
>>69844615
>>69844760
>being in the military is somehow difficult
They'll all be replaced by drones soon anyway. What's the difference?
>>
>>69845222
muh last imaginary bastion of masculinity
>>
File: 4f0e3bcd4c842.jpg (89KB, 558x365px) Image search: [Google]
4f0e3bcd4c842.jpg
89KB, 558x365px
>>69841417

yes but not in the meat grinder
>>
>>69844615
>implying having a cum depository is a bad thing

Comfort women were a thing for a reason.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.