[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best borders that Yurop ever had?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is this the best borders that Yurop ever had?
>>
>huge blobs with constant internal conflicts
>best

A-H existing is reason for both world wars
>>
>>69839622
>>>/gsg/
>>
>>69839666
What is A-H, my D'yavol friend
>>
>>69839666
balkans being otto bitch slave is better
>>
>not giving Poles their own sovereign state
why so rude Brazil
>>
>>69839666
>huge

Eurocucks are so cute.
>>
The best European borders are the ones we have today. We got to where they are today because of centuries of conflict partially caused because people weren't content with the borders. We finally arrived at a state where the borders don't cause conflict (outside of Ukraine at least...), there's no good reason to change that.
>>
>>69839666
Break-up of A-H created a power vacuum in Central Europe that was exploited by Hitler and then Stalin.

Had it remained in place, there would be no WWII or Cold War. It wasn't inevitable.
>>
>>69839666
>A-H existing is reason for both world wars
interesting i thought that the reason was russia muscling into europe through serbia and the germans jumping the gun on france before that happened.
>>
Minus the Turks it's pretty great.
>>
>>69840055
However, it's true that since 1916 was completely dependent on Germany. Vienna couldn't even attempt to negiotiate a separate peace.
>>
>>69839731
The Danubian federation
>>
>>69840179
*since 1916 A-H was completely
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>69839806
>France + french North Africa
>Russian empire
>Ottoman empire even not at its height
>Not big
>>
>>69840179
They did attempt to negotiate a separate peace, though. They just couldn't get better terms from the Entente than dissolution of the empire and independence for Czechs, Slovenes, Romanians, etc. Too bad desu; just letting Romanians and Yugoslavs go and then ending the war would have saved the twentieth century
>>
>>69839622
NO. Alsace-Moselle is French.
>>
Much much better was before Constantinople fell to the hounds of Mahound
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.