[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people in your vagina dislike the capital and its people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 0Dhp8Do.png (251KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
0Dhp8Do.png
251KB, 500x580px
> Argentina
> Yes

Theyre envidious niggers T B H.
>>
File: 1.jpg (374KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
374KB, 600x400px
Yes all Russians hate Moscow and Muscovites but at the same time they are jelly and move there at the first opportunity.
>>
Everyone in bönde hates Helsinki but they admit that there are no jobs in bönde so they move to Helsinki when they get a chance. I feel like it's more men's thing to hate Helsinki because womyn love to live in cities and they move to (near) central area of Helsinki
>>
>>69827853
we only dislike you because of your shitty attitude towards the rest of the country, the city is alright
>>
>>69827993
>>69828182
its a global thing i see

>>69828679
*ignores you*
>>
>>69827993
just like the rest of the world feels about america
>>
ye
>>
>>69827853
> Mexico
> Yes

>>
>>69827853
>America
>literally no one cares about it unless they are going into Government
It's literally a meme city that was made to appease the southerners
>>
Yes, they are loud
>>
Uhhh... I don't have a vagina...
>>
our capital in NZ (wellington) is compeltely irrelevant, and filled with hipsters. most people are indifferent to it, as like i said, its irrelevant

our MAIN city (auckland) is universally loathed by the rest of the country. even people in auckland dont want to be there anymore. house prices are well over 10x annual income, and the entire place is full of foreigners
>>
Most Brits love the historical and cultural side of London, but don't particularly like the snobbish people living there or the brown people
>>
Yes, Oslo is a shithole and I'd level it with the ground and make Bergen the capital again.
>>
>>69829044
That's basically the same as us
Washington is literally only rich privileged senators or poor ghetto people
New York should have been our capital desu
>>
It is mostly a 3rd world thing.
I hate you because I am jealous of you.
But apparently there are some exceptions: >>69829083
>>
>>69827853
It's interesting you say that, apparently the consensus amongst Brazilians who've met them is that Argentinians in general are pretty nice people, but the ones from Buenos Aires are the most insufferable cunts you could ever meet.
>>
>>69827853

Flag

It's okay to visit once. Looses it's appeal after that. The people are fucking shit.
>>
>>69827853
>so rare pepe
>nobody noticed
>>
>>69828944
Pretty much exactly this, to a T, with Brasília.
Rio de Janeiro ou São Paulo are talked about and much bigger than it; people from these places have a lot more stereotypes about them and stand-out characteristics than ones from Brasília.
>>69829174
Count Brazil in as a different exception.
>>
File: madrid ss.jpg (115KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
madrid ss.jpg
115KB, 600x475px
>>69827853
>Spain
>Yes

When you go out of Madrid you feel like you are entering the middle ages, maybe with exception of cataluña, but you know they are faggots and all that shit.

ib4 you fucking madrid centralist fascist
>>
>>69829269

Maybe rare on here these days, but some fuckheads started plastering it all over failbook so it doesn't seem rare to me anymore.
>>
>>69829358
*or
*talked about a lot more
Please understand, I am not sober.

>>69829269
"Rare Pepes", wow, it's like I'm really on Facebook
>>
>>69827853
btw it remind me of that scene from "relatos salvajes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tvcYBIFyjs
>>
>>69829205
Yet BA is literally full of you strolling the streets of San Telmo and buying leather shoes/belts.
>>
>>69829584
Like someone else said, everyone hates the people, not the city. It's a beautiful place, and being the biggest city in your country (correct me if I'm wrong), it's bound to attract more tourists than any other place due to fame alone.
>>
>>69829044
Sounds like Hellsinki. Rents are about same as in NYC. Apartments cost around 500k if you want a decent location and more than one room
>>
>>69827853
>Hungary
>People
>outside of the capital
>>
>>69827853
I hope Mar Del Plata sinks to the bottom of the ocean
>>
>Bulgaria
>Yes

They're envious gypsies.
>>
Every country hates the capital for various reasons, some less rational than others; but Berlin is objectively terrible.
>>
>>69827853
Santiaguinos are literal shit, i know cuz I'm one
>>
>>69827853
It's usually the biggest city that's hated, not necessarily the capital. People hate Zurich but are quite fond of Bern
>>
>>69833052
lol why
>>
No one hates the capital except /pol/spiracists who believes D.C. is filled with pedos.
It's like a giant museum city but with a few dozen people clad in black holding rifles on top of every government building.
>>
>mex
>yeah
they kinda brought it to them, they think their polluted city is the only civilized piece of land in the entire world even though half of them have never venture beyond Puebla.
The city is nice and their lower class is humble and with their feet on the earth, middle class in there is insufferable though.
>>
> Mexico
> Yes
>>
>>69833358
Surrounded by a million actual ghetto blacks, in turn surrounded by a million lobbyists in their suburbs.
>>
>>69827853
>flag
>yes
only cucks and turks
>>
>>69833417
Not in the part of DC people care about (white house, garden, MLK memorial, washington memorial, etc.)
That's north.
>>
>>69833274
yea, now that i think about it its usually the biggest city, not exactly the capital (see brazil and usa). wonder why that happens. maybe cuz theyre not used to the city life and the way people usually are?
>>
1.flag
2.a lot of them do, but they're all butthurt selyaks who move here at the first opportunity then brag to the family they left behind in the village about how good it is
>>
>>69833349
bad experience with a girl from there desu
>>
flag

Yes, but Mexico City is overcrowded, polluted, full of traffic, leftists, and dangerous so it's not irrational.

Sadly, if you want a chance at having a good standard of living you must go work there.
>>
>>69833493
You can't reduce an entire city and its metro area for that matter to a few beauty spots. Outside of the government district it's a ring of poverty and crime, surrounded by a ring of slime and corruption.
>>
>>69834353
Yes, but the capitol is usually just thought of as Capitol Hill. No one cares about Howard University's shitty area and the surrounding over there because people in D.C. don't have the same rights as in the rest of the country.
>>
File: arrrfio.jpg (82KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
arrrfio.jpg
82KB, 648x432px
Flag
No, we're perfect
>>
>>69834568
But it's still part of the city.
>>
File: 1483763514008-int.jpg (44KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483763514008-int.jpg
44KB, 450x500px
>>69834848
Shut up.
>>
Stockholm and the people living in it are the root of all evil in this country.
>>
>>69833252
me too, i can confirm
>>
>>69829044
Same. Canberra is quiet and irrelevant, most hate is too Melbourne and sometimes Sydney
>>
>>69828182

helsinki males are more effeminate and prone to homosexual deviance.
>>
I live in Chicago, and I hate NYC, LA and Boston. So not sure which pattern that fits. I mean Boston is full of massholes and NYC and LA are both dirty shitholes full of crazy folks. Am I jealous? I don't think so.
Did I mention that massholes are subhumans?
>>
File: lndn pride.jpg (332KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lndn pride.jpg
332KB, 768x1024px
>>69827853
>>69829055

Ex-Londoner here

Holy fuck I hate the place

You can make money there, that's the only redeeming quality. Then again that's why people go to cities isn't it?

The place is horrible though and you should flee at your first available opportunity if you're living there

There are good things for tourists though like the British Museum which is probably the best museum in the entire world (Mesopotamian and Egyptian sculptures, the Rosetta Stone, the Elgin Marbles, etc etc). Plus the many other museums and art galleries - too many to name

And yes OP to answer your question, everybody else in the country despises London, and it's basically why people voted for Brexit, because they wanted to give a big fat fucking middle finger to all the twattish cuntfucks in London willing to sell out the rest of their country to the highest foreign bidder

FUCK LONDON

(London pride is a good beer though)

(Fuck lager)
>>
D.C. is a shithole. Don't plan to ever end up there again
>>
Flag

VERY FUCKIN YES

I Hope a meteor fall on them
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.