[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is Miami?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Miami-Beach.jpg (4MB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Miami-Beach.jpg
4MB, 3840x2400px
How good is Miami as a place to live, work, visit, die?
>>
>>69818772

Full of Spanish speakers. Don't go there. It's not America.
>>
>>69818800
this, dont go if you dont wanna get stabbed by spics
>>
>>69818772
you learned the wrong language for miami bro
>>
>>69818772

Cocaine capital of the world
>>
Morsay lives here. I feel bad for Americans. We send them our worst scums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL0T-2Rrcrs
>>
>>69818772
You should have asked for non-meme answers anon.
>>
File: 004.jpg (77KB, 512x293px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
77KB, 512x293px
>>69818772
>Russian flag
You'll be bludgeoned to death by the hordes of animal masks.
>>
>>69818772

its the unofficial capital of latin america.
>>
>>69819014
Wow I didn't know America is so evil. It's a large and well known city outside of USA, which could make it potentially desirable destination for tourists. How such powerful country as US could possibly be unable to keep such a well known city at least relatively safe?
>>
>>69819316

You mean Spanish America. Brazilians are changing Miami to Orlando/New York for tourism because it's not America anymore.
>>
File: cuba.png (3MB, 1891x937px) Image search: [Google]
cuba.png
3MB, 1891x937px
>>69818772
Don't bother living here if you don't have money or you will end up living in a ghetto with Haitians or Latinos.

Work here sucks if you don't have any connections. The cost of living here is much higher than what you earn from working.

Visiting is ok as long as you stay in the tourist areas. If you visit areas outside the tourist zones you may get shot or something.

You can easily die here as there are a lot of homicide going on around here.
>>
>>69819447
Is there any decently sized American city that isn't like that though?
>>
>>69818800
It's a nice place to visit in winter, but not to live and work there all year round. Summer temperatures are above 40C and sun is in zenith which makes you feel like in 100C sauna.
>>69819030
There are a lot of Russians as well. Hallandale, Hollywood, Sunny Isles Beach are Russian ghettos.
>>
>>69819492
Boston?
>>
>>69818772
Why are Russians and Krauts so interested in this city? I understand Latin Americans.
I have never lived there so I can't say but for visiting South Beach and downtown are the only places worth visiting. The rest of the city is kind of rough complete with drug problems and violent crimes. Also, you should like the beach and clubs because that's about all you'll have to do compared to other cities. Alsi, keep in mind it's likea Latin American colony and has increasing amounts of Haitians.
>>
>>69819563
I'm sure they have nigger ghettos and expensive housing.

Living in any city is going to be expensive, there is tons of demand.
>>
>>69819519

Go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It's very American. Very cool people and weather.
>>
>>69819391
>Brazilians are changing Miami to Orlando
What's your country's obsession with Disney?
>>
>>69819492
New York actually has relatively low crime rates and a lot of nice areas.
>>69819563
Sort of, I've never seen so many fist fights.
>>
>>69819447
>outside the tourist zones you may get shot or something
This is crazy, I still can't believe such powerful country like US can't have a proper police or something, patrolling the streets. How could it possibly be so unsafe to the level of something like Syria or Iraq, for real.
>>
>>69819601
Go to North Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach is over developed and full of tacky tourist shit. North Myrtle still has nice stretches of beach.
>>
>>69819519
>Summer temperatures are above 40C
Doesn't look like you know what you're talking about. Even all time record temperatures are below 40, and average temperatures are around 20 all year long.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Miami#Tables
>>
>>69819681
This is more a Miami thing. It's because it's basically Latin America plus Haitians.
>>
>>69819588
>Why are Russians so interested in this city?
We learn about US from the media you produce, which is either movies, and then it's NY and LA, or video games, in which case it's Liberty City, San Andreas and Vice City. We have no clue about other cities unless deeply interested in US.
>>
>>69819808
Ahhh OK that makes sense. A Russian should right a U.S. travel book so you guys can get more variety.
>>
>>69819808
New England is probably all worth visiting for the historical relevance.

LA if you're really into films and entertainment. SanFran is also fairly unique.

Chicago is probably the only one worth it in the midwest.

Atlanta, New Orleans, and Miami, and maybe Charleston in the South.
>>
>>69819751
Average temperature doen't show is climate is comfy. If daily maximum is +40 and night minimum is 0 average will still be 20. Miami is very hot in summer, maybe less than 40, but it feels like it is even more. I had a sunstroke for the first time in my life. You clothes are wet because of sweat after a few minutes outside.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.