[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany what the fuck are you doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Germany what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>69818287
Hamburg
>>
Throwing money at overrated projects, same as you.

Also it's all about "muh acoustics" I've heard.
>>
File: hamburg.png (9KB, 470x424px) Image search: [Google]
hamburg.png
9KB, 470x424px
>>69818454
>>
File: Copie chinoise 01.jpg (141KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Copie chinoise 01.jpg
141KB, 900x600px
>>69818287
>>
>be Shitneyan
>build meme opera house
>it has distinct looks but shit acoustics
>after 40 years decide you should maybe do something about it
>>
>>69818287
Both ugly as sin and should be bombed
>>69818512
Imperfect acoustics add to the experience IMO, makes sense Germans would prefer sterility though.
>>
>>69818287

Looks like a commie block with a fancy hat.
>>
File: opera house.png (708KB, 1007x569px) Image search: [Google]
opera house.png
708KB, 1007x569px
>>69818287
but the German building will be safer
>>
File: tumblr_nqv0r4pedh1rmv7upo1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqv0r4pedh1rmv7upo1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
>>
>>69819842
That sounds really pretentious.
>>
File: Opernhaus Dortmund.jpg (158KB, 440x585px) Image search: [Google]
Opernhaus Dortmund.jpg
158KB, 440x585px
>>69818287
Why do krauts hate their operahouses so much?
>>
>>69825974
it got destroyed and replaced with something affordable.
Dortmund is dirt poor.

>>69818287
What you don't see in those simplyfied graphic is that the "commyblock" is a old historical building that is part of our highest cultural haritage in Germany. It's destruction is out of debate. The Idea to build on it will attract people to the building and to inform themselfs about the hanseatic past of the city of Hamburg.
>>
>>69825974
you mean ANGLOS
>>
File: images[1].jpg (90KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
90KB, 600x449px
>>69821582
Not true. They picked a German engineering office to build a stadium in my city and those fuckers completely fucked up everything by removing a third of the steel from the reinforced concrete pillars and wall that were supposed to hold the structure. And now, that office got out of business and the city is stuck with a 40 millions € unusable half-stadium ready to crumble.
Bunch of assholes. German building industry is massively shit and their engineers are a fucking meme, as shitloads of big project in Germany prove it (like that opera or that railstation).
>>
>>69828820
Of course it will turn out as shit when its build by honhons. You guys go to break as soon as you arrive at workplace and go home shortly after dont blame the engineers.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.