[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a space race between north and south korea. We need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I want a space race between north and south korea. We need to beat the soviet gooks into space. I asked the government time and time again to fund our space project but everytime they refuse to give our team in KAIST funds.
>>
I hope North Korea invades your little gook country
>>
>>69802230
>said by germans rightful clay
wew
>>
>>69802282
oh the irony
literal german and russian rapebaby
>>
>South Korea can's into space, colonizes Mars
>Norks nuke the Earth & themselves along with it
>The next round is between Martian Koreans onopposite halves of the planet
Sounds like a good plan
>>
>>69802036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZIgda01k6o
>>
File: 1483098171105.jpg (20KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
1483098171105.jpg
20KB, 431x415px
>>69802036
>South Korea has women build and pilot spaceships
>They end up at earth's core with their driving skills

>North Korea just stacks the bodies of it's dead starven citizens up in a pillar until they make a corpse latter to the moon
>>
>>69804093
Hey Vietnam,
is it true I have to say grandfather, uncle, aunt etc. after "Chao" to everyone older than me?
This is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>69804219
Yes, it's a way to respect someone older than you, think it as Mr/Ms/Sir/Madam.
>>
>>69804544
Yeah but having to remember pronouns and what to call family members before I can finish learning "Hello" hurts my head a smidge
>>
>>69804580
You can pretend to be not well-versed in Vietnamese and just say "Xin chao" to everyone.
>>
>>69802230
>>69802302
Fucking homesexual cuckloads.
>>
File: 1455287138999.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455287138999.png
28KB, 200x200px
cheer up, if koreans realized a butthurt-thruster or a hwabyeong-drive it would easily break the limit of light speed, ushering in the age of galactic colonization
>>
the government does not do it anymore because they have already failed multiple times

korea cannot into space
>>
File: w-would you?.jpg (10KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
w-would you?.jpg
10KB, 265x190px
>>69802036
Genuinely interested: If it was somehow possible, would you accept to take the North Korea if it was just given to you?
>>
>>69806109
thats because the United States restricts indigenous Korean rocket development
>>
>>69806204
doubt
>>
>>69806351
the fact that Korean space agency has closer ties with the Russians than NASA should be pretty telling
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.