[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vietnamese Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So, I met a Vietnamese girl on Omegle, and we've been friends for awhile. We skype almost daily, and she's super cute.

Now, I've heard of the scams where the girl will ask a man for plane tickets and he buys them and then she runs away after illegally immigrating, and I've heard of the scams where the guy buys tickets to visit her and gets mugged or she never shows up.

But she wants to visit me, and she's saving the money to buy the plane tickets herself.
Is there a potential scam here, or am I in the clear as long as I don't contribute a single penny and I meet her in a public area with lots of people?
>>
>>69785354
if she's buying her own stuff and flying to you then what could go wrong?
>>
>>69785354
>I met a girl on Omegle
That's fucking disgusting, man. Yeah, don't go about ranting about rapey Pajeets online. You guys do the same thing in better English.
>>
>>69786304
t. Rajah Singh
>>
>being this insecure
>>
File: 250px-Eldar-Mansurov-003.jpg (19KB, 250x362px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Eldar-Mansurov-003.jpg
19KB, 250x362px
>>69786575
Being this rare.
>>
>>69786683
>being this new
>>
Has she shown herself to you on webcam, or somehow else proven that she is who she say she is? Seeing her beforehand probably makes it less likely to be a scam, if there's any way to do that.
>>
>>69787652
Yes, I skype with her almost daily, so she definitely is WHAT she says she is.
>>
if it sounds too good to be true it probably is
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.