[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you hate one race but love another?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

The biggest news story in America is Jeff Sessions testimony in front of the Congress and the protests against him because of racism against blacks. Yet his WHITE daughter has an ASIAN husband and this pic of him & his grand daughter was used by almost every news articles. Are you like this also?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4105822/Protesters-dressed-like-KKK-members-gets-tossed-Jeff-Sessions-confirmation-kicks-calling-Trump-attorney-general-pick-racist.html
>>
>>69779517
Pic of his daughter, husband and kids
>>
Sure you can, niggers are fucking useless.
>>
Sure, why not?
>>
>>69779517
>>69779542
I'll bet you everything I have that the gook hates niggers a thousand times more than that old bastard.
>>
white nationalists and related seem to mate with Asians more than your average white does, actually

they understand their proper place in the racial hierarchy
>>
>>69779517
Of course, critical assessment of ethnic groups should lead you to see some as inferior and others superior and not just limiting it to your own group.
>>
>>69779647

>white nationalists and related

Do you think Jeff Sessions is one?

The truth is everyone hates Blacks.
Cucks(almost always Anglo descent) consider them animals only good for beastfucking their wives and filling their mouths with buckets of jungle cum.
Everyone else just dislikes or hates them.
>>
>>69779754
he's more in the category of 'related'. my guess is that he's at least somewhat racist. of course this doesn't transfer to his kids

I'm just saying that there doesn't seem to be a contradiction. a lot of hardcore pro-whites I've come across fuck, marry, mate with Asian women
>>
>>69779876

I think those types are generally of the women shouldn't vote type rather than the full Nazi.
Them being racist wouldn't be unusual because everyone on the planet is a racist.
>>
He isnt a racist, just an ultra-conservative.
>>
>>69780064
who is unironically full Nazi these days anyway. but look at people like Derbyshire or Spencer, all Asia-fuckers lol
>>
>>69780087
ultra-conservatism definitely includes a good dose of tribalism. there's a reason the meme boys came up with 'cuckservative'
>>
>>69780099

I might be one too if I didn't find them ugly as fuck personally. Really don't find them attractive.
>>
>>69780312
>Really don't find them attractive.
you have good taste. they arent attractive unless they have plastic surgery
>>
Has he been confirmed yet as Attorney General?>
>>
>>69779517
Asians generally assimilate, are somewhat educated and "behave white", even if they look different.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.