[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rush to Africa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Shocking chinese 2.jpg (26KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
Shocking chinese 2.jpg
26KB, 320x213px
The continuous flow of nigs from Africa to the north will eventually lead to a humanity with low IQ

Asians will save the day by enriching the blacks and increasing their IQ.

I want some chocopussy
>>
but there is like only one fuckable black girl out of every million you encounter....
>>
>>69773568
Wouldn't it be easier to just breed with Asians instead of spreading more black genes?
>>
>>69773630

You obviously don't understand how migration patterns affect a population in the long run.

Even if most Asians try to stick to Asians in Asia, the unstoppable one direction flow of nigs will eventually turn us brown.

In this game you either cuck or get cucked
>>
>>69773617
That applies to China too.
>>
>>69773568
Sorry Chang but that's not happening, black business men are marrying and breeding qt Asian women most of the time
>>
>>69773568
Last night I was around Shibuya and I saw a girl crying, she was with a nigger.
>>
>>69776860
Says the nigger with the small dick. We saw it we know you're not packing.
>>
>>69774578
doubt there are a million black girls in china...
>>
>>69777033

There's only one hot Chinese girl out of a million
>>
File: image.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 528x424px
>>69776997
Shiet why u white Bois get so sensitive over Asian wimmin?
>>
If you were born as an ugly black girl, what is your shot at happiness?
>>
>>69773568
Why hasn't China formally colonized Africa yet and racemixed with the natives? Surely it would do good for both parties, as Africans will get better leaders and smarter natives, making them rise to second world, while China becomes less populous and easier to maintain, rising them to first world and new superpower.
>>
File: 1469308445746.jpg (100KB, 1080x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1469308445746.jpg
100KB, 1080x1285px
>tfw slavery is illegal now

I WANT TO BUY A BLACK GF
>>
>>69777284
I agree, East Asians should keep exporting their people to Europe too, it will do good for both parties. Europeans should be replaced with East Asians, they have higher IQ and commit less crime
>>
File: img_8839.jpg (86KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
img_8839.jpg
86KB, 768x768px
hmm
>>
>>69777284
America would be 20%+ Asian if the racists didnt restrict asian immigraiton
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.