[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like my city? It's Tijuana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: img_7255.jpg (75KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
img_7255.jpg
75KB, 660x440px
Do you like my city? It's Tijuana
>>
>>69769183
I'm glad I've escaped it alive, having said that great brothels
>>
>>69769183
Probably the place I hate the most about this country: dangerous, polluted, dirty, degenerate, chicanized, full of degenerate gringos, ugly and without nice architecture. Sorry anon.
>>
>>69769183
I bought a pair of Chinese made butterfly knives from a kid in Tijuana so he would leave me alone.
>>
>>69769259
Rude
>>
>>69769183
Tijuana should be nuked, that city is literally worthless, worst part of the frontier besides all the bad things said before is also filled by pretentios hipster that think that they are somehow cool for surviving in that shithole
>>
>>69769317
Yeah, let's try and not do "nuke" comments about our own country, that's cringe /pol speak
>>
>>69769183
I asked a friend if she would go to Tijuana if she was deployed in Baja California. She shuddered and said no. Was her fear justified?
>>
>>69769183
Looks like East LA t b h
>>
>>69769183
Yes, awesome whores. Hong Kong and Adelita's.
>>
>>69769183
Yes. I live in San Diego and make the trip over pretty frequently. Great tacos and sexy chicas
>>
>>69769388
Deployed in Baja? There's no foreign military in Mexico. Anyway, no, if you stick to 5 star hotels, nice shopping malls and decent restaurants you'd be fine, the thing about Tijuana tho is any of that you could have in San Diego and a lot nicer, probably even the Mexican food. Tijuana is just cheaper.

Now if you want to go sightseeing or look for "authentic" Mexican stuff it isn't worth it.
>>
>>69769483
Sorry. By deployed, I mean sent to work at a regional office, not military-related whatsoever.
>>
>>69769312
S-sorry, but Americans ruined Tijuana desu.
>>
Ensenada>Mexicali>Tijuana
>>
>>69769554
Please elaborate on this. A friend of mine might work in Ensenada and she's considering going to Mexicali, but not Tijuana.
>>
>>69769586
bufadora and papas and beer
>>
>>69769549
Oh I see, anyway if she'll be in Baja try La Paz, beautiful estheros, the city is chill and as close to affordable as you get in southern Baja. Most of the cities near the border are a mix of Chicano slums and tourist traps for white trash gringos.
>>
>>69769621
>mix of Chicano slums and tourist traps for white trash gringos
Ew. I think I should tell her this. Thanks.
>>
>>69769372
>immediately pullos out the /pol/ boogey man
You asked if we liked it and you got honest answers, go find another hugbox fag
>>
>>69769655
Don't make it a big deal man, especially if she'll be moving there, like I mentioned >>69769483 it isn't bad if you stick to the middle class and up parts of town, it's just there's really nothing much to do outside of that. If you people are into things you can do in malls (like movies or karaoke) you'll be fine.
>>
>>69769690
Not OP dude, I just got cut by all you edge
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.