[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna go to Australia, but I concern that I was discriminated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 544_2.png (5KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
544_2.png
5KB, 240x240px
Does Australian discriminate against Japanese?
>>
stop walking around in groups and taking pictures of everything
>>
Only chinese sympathiser hates japanese
>>
>>69768296
I just thought Australian hates Asian regardless of political ideology.
>>
File: 1484032683192.jpg (49KB, 651x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484032683192.jpg
49KB, 651x604px
>>69768430
Australia is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, I don't know where we got this racist image from but day to day it's a nonissue

Just because we won a war against you doesn't mean we hate you
>>
>>69768462
they discriminate against stupid people, see >>69768271
>>
>>69768211
if you are a short asian dude traveling alone then yes you will be a target for crime, particularly ethnics wanting to take your shit, this can happen anywhere in australia so don't believe the 'stay away from bad areas and you'll be fine' bullshit
if you are average height (6 foot), don't walk around alone and don't look like an obvious tourist than nobody will look twice at you
>>
>>69768537
Lmao where the fuck do you live, you make it sound like a third world country when there is no country I've felt safer than here.
>>
>>69768537
>if you are average height (6 foot), don't walk around alone and don't look like an obvious tourist than nobody will look twice at you
I'm 5'9/10 and most people are me height.

>>69768211
Don't go to bogan ghettos.
Don't go to chink ghettos.
Don't go to abo ghettos.
Don't go to lebbo ghettos.

You'll be fine otherwise.
>t. guy who's hiked across all of aus
>>
>>69768537
>average height 6 foot

your entire post is ridiculous but this takes the cake
>>
>>69768462
are you the australian that has been posting pics of varg all over /int/?
>>
>>69768537
I'm no more than 5.7feet, and, what is worse, I insist to travel alone.
>>
>>69768702
omg youre so tiny i could fit you in my bag and carry you around like a poodle, so cute ^^^
>>
>>69768211
Not really, we have a pretty large Asian population, though that's mostly Chinese. Just don't go around standing in front of everything and having your mate take pictures, Asian tourists are constantly getting in the way to take their stupid fucking instagram pictures and it's fucking irritating.
>>
>>69768702
You'll be fine my friend, there's really nothing to worry about. If you ask someone for directions etc they'll give them to you as well I'm sure.
Which part of Australia are you going to?
>>
File: are you even trying.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
are you even trying.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>69768756
jesus what a weeb
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.