[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get a gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1453134832672.jpg (2MB, 2560x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1453134832672.jpg
2MB, 2560x1439px
How the fuck do I get a gf?
>>
>>69767860
walk around videotaping women
>>
>>69767891
Can confirm this does not work
>>
>>69767860
You can have mine. I don't really like her
>>
>>69768018
You in sydney?
>>
>>69767860
Just be yourself :^)
>>
>>69767860
Doesn't Australia have Tinder?
>>
>>69768165
I want a gf, not a fucking prostitute
>>
>>69768023
No, in (disclosed town) Victoria
>>
>>69767860
Just be yourself
>>
>>69767860
step 1: shower, shave and dress properly
step 2: leave your house
>>
>>69768247
Can you send her to sydney?
>>
>ask a girl out
>be genuinely interested in her life and listen to her
>learn some body language
>have gf
you can openly admit you're fucking worthless as long as you have the security of saying it so
>>
>>69768388
yeah sure, no refunds btw :
>>
Tell a girl you're wealthy. Instant gf
>>
>>69768602
It's k breh, you got a pic of her?
>>
lower your standards
>>
>>69768624
what if she asks for PROOFS though?

you musn't lie, you should BE wealthy
>>
>>69767860
the same thing has been in my mind for quite some time, but i eventually gave up and concentrated on my job and educating myself

>huur duur you're a fagget
well, i've had bad experiences with ex-gf's (last one i felt i got cucked, but she ended up really really bad, so, in a way, i think it was a sort of "draw" ). Women have become more bitchy over time and since only a few of the chicks who are untra hyper religious are good candidates for a long term relationship, i'm not into religious fanatics (i'm catholic, but when they talk about nothing more but jesus this, jesus that, the angels, the devil, muh praying, muh church all day long gets boring as fuck).
>>
>>69767860
>Go to adult school
>get friended by crazy chick for being an antisocial bastard
>Look at other girl in class in a positive way
>Get forcibly shipped with her by said crazy chick

Done. Worked for me.
>>
>>69768699
>but she ended up really really bad,
you cut her head didn't you? it's ok, you're anonymous here just confess it
>>
>>69767860
be nice to girls and find common interests if you're srs.
>>
>>69768382
>>69768509
These are good advice, try to get in shape and go beyond of a typical "movie and dinner date" fo something cool like museums, coffee shops, lucha libre and alternative stuff if she is the typical special snowflake.
>>
>>69768750
>adult school

isn't that a university or college?
>>
>>69768841
Prolly. We got tons of evening schools because our school system is shitty and everyone from a lower education school has to go to these to get a higher degree after they're done with their school time. Good luck finding work if you don't.
>>
>>69768841
from what i saw in american movies, it would be a community college?
it's elementary/high school but for adult people
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.