[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any Europoors tell me about WOW air? Is it a nice airline?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: $mone.png (152KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
$mone.png
152KB, 504x566px
Can any Europoors tell me about WOW air? Is it a nice airline? Says its a Icelandic company.
>>
never heard about it
>>
>>69766643
Im not going to get shot down by Ukrainian separatists if I take a flight from them will I?
>>
Enjoy having zero legroom, shit service and uncomfortable seating if you're gonna pay that little
>>
>>69766676
I feel like they must be going out of business but I want to go somewhere.
>>
it's a budget airline
>>69766676 pretty much sums it up

plus, that figure of $69 will be on flights that you have to in advance by a crazy amount and you won't get an inflight meal or any checked baggage

Also, they might say that they fly to London or Paris, but you'll actually be flying to Stanstead or Chalons Vatry which are 40 miles and 91 miles from London and Paris city centres respectively, so you'll end up paying $69 on the train or bus to get you to the city
>>
>>69766573
Don't fly cheap. They're the ones that crash.
>>
>>69766962
The odds are still so minuscule that only an idiot would factor them into their decision making. You're not an idiot, are you Anon?
>>
>>69766676
Sounds just fine, it's not like i expect the flight to be enjoyable anyway.
>>
>>69766962
they don't usually crash

they have to follow the same safety standards as major airlines like Lufthansa, Singapore, or Delta in order to fly within the EU
>>
>>69766927
I want to fly on Virgin Airlines :'(
>>
>>69767019
>>69767036
Cheap airlines hire shit pilots. Safety standards are irrelevant, pilot competence is the most important thing. Your odds of crashing substantially improve when you fly cheap. Baines/Brazil the list goes on.
>>
>>69767352
Try looking at statistics instead of sensationalist cherry picking
>>
>>69767352
>Safety standards are irrelevant
Put a lot huge companies have crashed and even been blown up.
>>
>>69766573
wow wow pull up wow wow pull up
>>
>>69768003

kek

>>69766573

Honestly this is mostly just bait, they probably offer like 1 flight a month at $69 and maybe like <10 tickets at that price, after that you're paying like from DC $300-$400 which seems nice until you realize it doesn't include baggage and shit and you have to pay for that.

I got Atlanta to Italy (arrive in Milan, leave Rome) for $422 round trip with United/Luth. Just keep an eye on fare alert sites and you'll be able to get similar cents per mile.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.