[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAAANAMAAA PANAMA-A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
PAAANAMAAA
PANAMA-A
>>
good thread
>>
Are you that same guy who always gets mad about the US?
>>
>>69766341
Nope. I love the US.
>>
File: Mapa_de_Panamá.svg.png (375KB, 1600x673px) Image search: [Google]
Mapa_de_Panamá.svg.png
375KB, 1600x673px
The most important part and the one that produces almost all of the GDP is the interoceanic region (Around the canal):
>Provinces of Panamá, Colón, and Panamá Oeste.
>The canal.
>Logistic hub (Ports in both oceans, Train that connects both ports, Highway that connects both oceans)
>Hub de las Americas (Aeropuerto de Tocument, home of Copa Airlines)
>Financial services (Financial center with more than 90 banks)
>Only mayor city in the country (Ciudad de Panamá)
>More than half of the population lives here.

Coclé:
>Cool province with somewhat mountainous regions and nice beaches.
>Penonomé is the capital of the province with somewhat cool weather.
>Antón is near the beaches. The Valle de Antón is a small town with a mountainous weather.
>Natá and Aguadulce are other important towns in the province.

Azuero:
>Provinces of Herrera and Los Santos are the more Hispanic with a population of mainly European ancestry.
>The economy here is based on livestock.
>Even thought, with the exception of a few towns, life is rural; standards of living are pretty high here.
>Chitré, capital of Herrera, is the biggest city in Azuero.
>La Villa de Los Santos is small town in Los Santos with great historical importance.
>Las Tablas, capital of Los Santos.
>Pedasí is a very touristic town with beautiful beaches.
>Guararé is another interesting town in Los Santos.
>>
>>69766429
Veraguas:
>Only province with two oceans.
>They have mountainous regions.
>They have a lot of livestock going on here.
>It´s capital and largest town is Santiago.
>Second largest town is Soná
>San Francisco de la Montaña is a small town in mountainous Veraguas, with a beautiful baroque church.

Chiriquí:
>Best highlands in the country.
>David, the capital, is one of the biggest towns outside the interoceanic region.
>Some mountain towns include Boquete, Cerro Punta, and Volcán
>They used to have a railroad network, but not anymore.

Boca del Toro:
>They have some of the best beaches.
>Beautiful islands. 10/10 must visit.
>Also used to have a railroad network, but not anymore.

Darien and the comarcas:
>Don not go in here.
>Except for Kuna Yala. The beaches are worth it.
>>
>>69766354
Do you have any insight regarding that guy? Don't get me wrong, he's entertaining, but I worry about his mental health?
>>
Very educational thread thank you friend
>>
>>69766475
I am not sure if I have ever read a post from this guy, but people that hate the US are every where. In the case of Panamá, people that present strong rejections towards "El Imperio Yankie" are frustrated populists that are butt hurt because Panamá is not like Venezuela. Much like guy in pic related.
>>
File: cde-1.jpg (303KB, 1440x647px) Image search: [Google]
cde-1.jpg
303KB, 1440x647px
>>
>>69766286
am i the only one on here who thinks that van halen was better with sammy hagar and that david lee roth has always been a shit tier vocalist?
>>
>>69768153
No. Sammy songs are levels above Roth's in vocal quality. Dave just jumped and kicked.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.