[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit is this 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: asbestos-ban-map.png (38KB, 509x384px) Image search: [Google]
asbestos-ban-map.png
38KB, 509x384px
Holy fucking shit is this 2017
>>
>Canada
>First world
Heh
>>
Since when do the Chinese give a shit about human health?
>>
>>69763383
they're probably making a buck from an alternative material industry
>>
that's so anti free market from chile, pinochet is rolling on his grave
>>
The fuck is that?
>>
>>69763428
construction material that shreds your lungs
>>
>>69763383
When polution got so bad that chinese celebrities no longer wanted to raise their kids in china
>>
>>69763465

Oh, thanks.
>>
>>69763383
>believing the media scare mongering about China
>>
File: China 6.png (365KB, 594x750px) Image search: [Google]
China 6.png
365KB, 594x750px
>>69763566
>Scare mongering

CIDF on /int/ again
>>
>>69763566
how ironic it would be if this post was made from a smartphone produced in china because it's the only country on earth which doesn't give a shit about the toxic waste created in order to produce said device by cost of lives spent in a factory where people forget what the sun looks like
>>
>>69763383
The Chinese might be or seem uncaring, but they're not actively hostile to humans for it's own sake.
>>
>>69763311
We built 50% of our schools with that shit.Now we are taking it off.
>>
>>69763428
It's a mineral that is extremely fire resistant. Unfortunately it can break off into tiny fibers, and when those fibers are breathed in, the body can't break them down so they just kinda of hang out in your lungs. As far as I understand, it's not really dangerous unless you are the person installing it.
>>
>>69763428
Something they used to for building back in the day(don't know why)
turned out it's really bad for people and fucks you up if you inhale it

it's the reason why a lot of firefighters that responded on 9/11 ended up getting cancer

kinda like how we used to take morphine like like cough medicine
>>
>>69763656
I bet someone defending their use told you that. I can't believe it's still allowed in the US AND Canada.
>>
>>69763614
More than that, I made that post from my Huawei phone (Nexus 6P).

I'm not saying China is some paragon of environmental protection, but they're not actually that bad compared to other developing nations.
>>
>>69763625
>now
I still remember seeing them remove it in my old school
>>
"yes I'm a commie" - the map
>>
>>69763688
It was part of my job training. I don't like install asbestos or anything, I'm a seasonal worker at Macy's. There was a warning at the end of my training courses explaining what asbestos was, why it was in the building, and basically warned that touching it or disrupting it in any way can cause those fibers to get in the air.
>>
File: China 2.png (381KB, 835x719px) Image search: [Google]
China 2.png
381KB, 835x719px
>>69763697
>not actually that bad compared to other developing nations.
>poison milk
>poison air

Sure Ming.
>>
>>69763486
Proofs?
>>
File: this.jpg (126KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
126KB, 340x480px
>>69763741
>>
>>69763688
>>69763374

Asbestos ban was announced by the Canadian government last month. I think it comes into effect in 2018
>>
>>69763311
It may not be illegal here, but there have been efforts in recent years to vanquish it from old buildings and to use it far far less.
>>
File: China 5.png (247KB, 865x719px) Image search: [Google]
China 5.png
247KB, 865x719px
>>69763795
Look around Zing, I posted some others.
>>
>On July 12, 1989, the EPA issued a final rule banning most asbestos-containing products. In 1991, this regulation was overturned by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. However, as a result of the Court's decision, only a few asbestos-containing products remain banned.

Hmmmmmmm

That being said,, Asbestos is the source of the most expensive litigation in American History.
>>
>>69763765
Whenever they find asbestos here the building is declared unsafe (or atleast the floor) and can't be used until some dudes in hazmat suits have come out and cleaned it all away.

>>69763795
It was just a single story i read, so who knows if it was true, but their polution really is absurd and they're gonna have a lot of problems from it.
>>
>>69763608
this was bound to happen, cant keep new riches inside a developing country with a closed political class
>>
>>69763922
>dudes in hazmat suits
a respirator would suffice
>>
>>69763311
>his country doesn't use asbestos
what a bunch of pussies
>>
>>69763952
If you feel like throwing your clothes away afterwards, sure.
>>
>>69763957
No wonder you people end up so stupid
>>
File: asbest fjernelse.jpg (99KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
asbest fjernelse.jpg
99KB, 650x360px
>>69763952
But you will still get it on your clothes and on your body. If you work with it for a living you will come into contact with a lot of it over time.
>>
Asbestos is safe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos-ceramic
>>
>>69764025
wear the clothes you're gonna throw out anyway? :D

>>69764071
for a pro, sure, wear a spacesuit, but if it's something like a layer of insulation on your attic then it's not really worth getting one. just take a shower
>>
>>69764199
Well that was what i was saying. The guys that comes out and removes are obviously pros. Though i would still wear some disposable clothes if i had to remove it.
>>
>>69764338
yes. i was agreeing with your point lol :D
>>
>>69763311
Yesterday, it was reported that a woman who cpuld have developed cancer as consequence of prolonged exposure to asbesto and who campaigned to get it banned died from that illness.

If the death of a person cannot force them to ban it, nothing will do. Why did I have to be born in such a shithole where the human life is so cheap?
>>
>>69764873
You can always flee to Brazil Escobar.
>>
>>69763566
t. Zhang
>>
>>69763608
Fucking hel why is it always the Anglo countries
>>
>>69763741
>Japan
>communist
>Italy
>communist
>fucking Finland
>gommunist
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.