[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is normal in America Truly the laughing stock of the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: degeneracy.jpg (111KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
111KB, 528x960px
>This is normal in America

Truly the laughing stock of the world
>>
>>69750900

>A fucking Leaf made this thread
>>
File: childabuse.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
childabuse.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
What's wrong with americans?
>>
>>69751062
For once though, Québec was right on the money.
The US has been the only country to be this overly conscious about transgenders lately.
>>
>>69751159

It is sadly true.

It has even gotten into our military.

Can't hack it at the male fitness standard, say no more, just go to this office and say you're female and pass.
>>
>>69751277
>It has even gotten into our military.
Say what now?... I'd heard about that female being welcomed into the marines although she'd validated almost none of the criteria, but nothing relating to this.

And about the other thing, doesn't it mean many women can identify as females, and therefore get under their criteria, and therefore fail and not even up for the draft?
Seems a bit unfair.
>>
>>69751277
What if you are a criminal? Can you identify as female upon detention and be put in a women's prison?
Not even trolling, I'm curious.
>>
>>69751594

>Can you identify as female upon detention and be put in a women's prison?

No
>>
>>69750900
If any other country but Canada made this thread, you'd have a point.
>>
>>69751447
can identify as males*
How am I this fucking dumb.
>>
File: gay memes.jpg (237KB, 908x1412px) Image search: [Google]
gay memes.jpg
237KB, 908x1412px
>>69751277
Leafland was a pioneer of trans in the military, and even back half a decade ago they couldn't stop comparing it to the US military

http://www.cp24.com/on-the-front-lines-the-changing-face-of-our-military-1.723889

Lmao they can't go 2 sentences without wailing on the US for homophobia and transphobia

>>69751155
That's from a comedy website, I'm assuming you're b8ing though
>>
>>69750900
these children don't look like children much. are you sure that these people on the picture are children?
or they're identifying themselves as adults?
>>
File: imrs.jpg (18KB, 480x214px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
18KB, 480x214px
>>69750900
http://globalnews.ca/news/2925234/a-more-tolerant-country-most-canadians-support-transgender-rights-poll-suggests/

Only 15% oppose Transsexualism in Canada. Vast majority support for bathroom access and other legal protections from discrimination. Assuming tories make up a good chunk of that, opposition among Liberals, Bloc or NDP is probably in the single digits

In the US even democrats have only 68% opposing the bill banning trans from choosing bathrooms, so your image is normal in around 85% of Canada and just around 50% of the US

At this point everyone wonders why a Leaf would make a thread this ironic
>>
File: 1473275741228.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1473275741228.png
358KB, 552x543px
OP's simultaneous copycat thread in /fit/ just got him banned lmao
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.