[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non murrikans. How do you cope with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 201603_1131_bfdcb.png (33KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb.png
33KB, 412x351px
>tfw you will never gonna live in a big house with green lawn
>tfw You will never gonna trick-or-treating candies in Halloween
>tfw You will never gonna go to a highscool with lockers and popular and not popular kids
>tfw you will never gonna go to a prom night dance with a qt 3.14
>tfw you will never gonna join a fraternity with wild parties in college
>>
at least you're european
>>
a good portion of americans don't have this. I do and it's pretty okay. mowing your lawn is fun
Halloween is invading the rest of the world
>tfw You will never gonna go to a highscool with lockers and popular and not popular kids
Do lockers and popularity spectrums not exist outside America?
do they not have dances or formals too? I skipped prom. 150 bucks for a fucking ticket and the guy also usually pays for the girl's ticket too
you can do that anywhere
>>
File: alu1bEp.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
alu1bEp.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
I see through your proxy, autismo.

I can tell you're the same person who posted
>>69742285

And your thoughts of American public schools stemmed from my post in
>>69747853
when I created the visual image in your mind with the sentence "You speak like an underachieving high school student who got those angry autist vibes to ward off bullies in public school."

You're like a pawn to me. Check.
>>
You wish you were born in a suburban neighborhood, bullied in highschool, get married too early with a 3/10, and when you're finally eighteen you get to drink a bit.

What the fuck is wrong with you, get wasted on local wine and pass out in a meadow you misguided eurofuck.
>>
Most Americans hire Mexicans to maintain their lawn.
What are you 12?
Why didn't you do participate in a foreign exchange program? Most Euros who went to my high school hated it as they were bullied for having a gay accent.
Im guessing you're ugly.
You are not Chad if you post on 4chan.
>>
>You will never pretend to respect black people
>You will never put support a politician with a sign in your lawn
>You will never kick your son out of your house after his 18th birthday
>You will never clap at veterans
>>
>>69748582
>you are not a chad if you post on 4chan
Have to refute you there. Back in April or May of 2016, a chad posted numerous time-stamped pics of half a dozen half-naked women strutting around his apartment that he banged daily. Thread was on /k/ and the OP was something like: "What is Chad's gun?"
>>
>>69748328
>>tfw you will never gonna live in a big house with green lawn
I did that.
>>tfw You will never gonna trick-or-treating candies in Halloween
I did that (we also have a similartradition during christmas where children sing to people open their door and they receive candy)
>>tfw You will never gonna go to a highscool with lockers and popular and not popular kids
no need for lockers, but there are always popularity contest in any school
>>tfw you will never gonna go to a prom night dance with a qt 3.14
we had a few school dances with guys wearing suits, girls wearing nice dress
>>tfw you will never gonna join a fraternity with wild parties in college
just live in a collective with other dudebros and you can party hard in university
>>
>>69748656

You literally had to say "Well if you go back to the summer of 2016 I do recall one fellow..."
>>
File: 7tm9rZJ.png (1MB, 861x889px) Image search: [Google]
7tm9rZJ.png
1MB, 861x889px
>mfw 420 and feeling good in my house with a decent lawn(although covered in horrendous snow) thinking about american qts
Haaha
>>
>>69748582
The euros who went to my high school were drowning in pussy
>>
we do all of those except fraternities aren't very big here
>>
>>69748328
I don't want any of that.
>>
>>69748712
Norway the Chad of Europe
>>
>>69748328
>>tfw you will never gonna live in a big house with green lawn
Rock landscaping is better
>>tfw You will never gonna trick-or-treating candies in Halloween
Sucks for you lol
>>tfw You will never gonna go to a highscool with lockers and popular and not popular kids
My high school didn't have lockers and the cliques aren't as divided as movies make you think
>>tfw you will never gonna go to a prom night dance with a qt 3.14
It's not that great
>>tfw you will never gonna join a fraternity with wild parties in college
It's annoying as fuck when your roommates throw parties all the time and you just want to watch anime.
>>
>>69748328
Lawns are fucking boring mate
>ahh yes I have all this land I could make something amazing
>nah actually I'll just have a fucking field instead
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.