[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Germany >Yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: germany.webm (3MB, 842x474px) Image search: [Google]
germany.webm
3MB, 842x474px
>Germany
>Yes
>>
>>69736666
A slags a slag mate
>>
>>69736758
My name is not John and I don't intend to be deployed in Ghana.
>>
>>69736666
What is this?
>>
She is free to wish whatever she wants for her future. At least she is being honest.
>>
>>69736889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>69736666
>girl do want connect own pussy to black dick
>her life
>her body
>some loser from Internet outraged by this
Do u mad bro? It her pussy and she can do everything what she do want with own body. It's noy your fucking businnes.
>>
>>69737307
She is proud to leech off someone. That's a terrible way to think.
>>
>>69737307
Go back to Africa, exchange student.
>>
>>69737307

It's hard to take a Russian serious with your politics
>>
what is wrong with to have a caramel skinned kid
>>
File: makes_you_think.jpg (8KB, 236x147px) Image search: [Google]
makes_you_think.jpg
8KB, 236x147px
>>69737771
She also dreams to be effectively a single mother.
>>
>>69737307
eres ur rebly

ru =/= white
>>
>>69737821
The colour isn't the problem. I'm pretty sure Germans can tan.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>69737307
People will make dumb decisions in their lives, what do you want to do about it? Install a totalitarian state that assigns her to a 100% Aryan NEET as his state-guaranteed wife?

The best you can do is oppose the laws that facilitate that kind of behavior (like all the benefits single mothers get, effectively facilitating the marginalization of the father in the family).
>>
That's so oddly specific.
>>
>>69736666
>germany
>girl is american
>>
>>69739941
this
>>
>>69738727
>Install a totalitarian state that assigns her to a 100% Aryan NEET as his state-guaranteed wife?
If it stops miscegenation then yes. Human rights is a spook anyway
>>
>>69736666
everybody shitting on this doesnt realize the fact that shes just an ameriboo because they are such a super ameriboo that cant be aware of themselves.

this isnt about cuck garbage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.