[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Turkey gets attacked by a country out of NATO\ and as a duty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: I want you.jpg (106KB, 749x738px) Image search: [Google]
I want you.jpg
106KB, 749x738px
>Turkey gets attacked by a country out of NATO\ and as a duty your country should protect Turkey with its army.
Would you fight for Turkey?
>>
N*TO is a joke
>>
I woundn't have to
>>
While the idea of fighting for Turkey isn't very appealing, alliances should be honoured, so yeah.

t. Pole
>>
File: ottoman_salty.webm (208KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ottoman_salty.webm
208KB, 512x512px
>>69735109
>mfw angry greeks and balkanites are forced to fight and die for turkey
>>
>>69736529
Why not?We must respect what NATO stands for?
>>
>>69735109
Nice try, Sergei Anatolievich
>>
>>69735109
only if they turn 180 degree and fight on russias side which I'm looking forward to.
>>
>>69735109
sure
I dont care about my life anyway
>>
>>69736529
We'd rather die than be forced to fight for you desu (again)
>>
>>69735109
NATO defense clause doesn't extend to turkey I believe.
>>
>>69739094
>(again)

???
>>
>>69739214
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
>>
>>69739244
>WE WUZ JANISSARIES N SHIT

You manlets weren't strong enough. Most recruiting was done from slavs.
>>
hehehehhehhe
>>
>>69739393
>According to Bernard Lewis, the Janissaries were mainly recruited from the "Slavic and Albanian populations of the Balkans". According to the Encyclopedia Britannica and the Encyclopaedia of Islam, in the early days of the empire all Christians were enrolled indiscriminately. Later, those from Albania, Greece, Bosnia, and Bulgaria were preferred. What is certain is that devshirme were primarily recruited from Christians living in the Balkans, particularly Albanians, Greeks, Bulgarians and Slavs
>Albanians, Greeks, Bulgarians and Slavs
Which is pretty much everyone in the Balkan except for gypsies I guess
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.