[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where are all the australians? I came to australia partyl to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Berserker.jpg (144KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker.jpg
144KB, 600x587px
where are all the australians? I came to australia partyl to meet australians. But all I see is little indian guys by themselves with back packs going to and from work on the bus or train, roaming the deserted streets (this is in the middle of sydney cbd...) at night with the street sweepers, asian people by themselves , usually falling asleep on the train, or in couples walking around the silent sydney streets or sitting on benches.

Only tourists go out, seriously I have never met australians and I've been to every venue, week nights and weekends. There is NO customer service here seriously I will not call what is offered as hospitality and customer service customer service at all. NOBODY knows directions, don't ask directions you're wasting your time as no one knows where anything is, probably because there isn't anything anywhere. And this is not because I'm a tourist, I've seen sydney people try to ask for directions as well.

All shops shut at 4:30 - 6pm, seriously thats not a joke. All licensed venues lock u out at 1:30 so u cant get in, if u go out the venue u cant get back in....this means there were once bars and clubs but they have all closed now and its effected all business, retail and hospitality. So even though everything has always shut at 5 now actually theres nothing to even shut at 5.

Women here are like demons or something too. Wtf? How is this an actual place? fun and joy are non existent, this is a dark, empty, deserted, cavernous hole of a place
>>
>>69732311
Umm excuse me? All those people are Australians, shitlord.
>>
>>69732365

thats fine, but whats wrong with them? why are they so dull and boring? why dont they congregate? wheres your night life, your culture man? dont you people want to be happy??? I heard so many great things about sydney only to find out they were all tales of the past...what was sold to me as a vibrant night life / cultural precinct is an outdoor westfeild..
>>
the one thing I'll give it credit for is I have never known a place to be so ridiculously safe, I mean its a big city and it looks shady as fuck but there must be literally 0 crime. Not saying to others not tk eep ur wits about u and be safe but honestly, I guess less people = more trouble but big cities are meant to have trouble that comes from the bustle of people
>>
>coming to Sydney CBD business districts in the middle of the day and expecting something

what did you expect

reckon you should head out to the country
>>
>>69732405
the night life here in general is very boring, and everything is expensive and/or banned
>>
>>69732311
what did you expect. Our big cities are heavily concentrated with foreigners
>>
>>69733191

I've been out all hours, all days. Day and night. Why would you think I'm talking about the day time, streets are more deserted at night especially in sydney.

Its sad because there's a lot of potential, people are just too boring though. I've heard that valuable opportunities get left laying around here because no one is smart enough to take them and that causes shit storms with developments and gentrification.
>>
>>69733191
>>69733490
>what did you expect

not this...this is like, ridiculously fucking bad dude. How can people expect what they wouldn't believe? Thats the thing about people in australia. You're so fucking complacent. huuurr what did u expect. Just because you lack the vision to expect anything other then a pile of shit doesnt mean the rest of the world does, who actually bother to enjoy life
>>
Sydney's fucked now days with the lockout laws and corrupt state government trying to sell everything they can to their developer mates.

What made sydney great is gone and all that's left is the super rich on the harbour, Asians in the city and poor bogans out west.
>>
>>69732311
I hope this isn't true. I'm coming to aus in 3 days for two weeks. But I'll be staying in Melbourne. Is the nightlife in Sydney really that dreadful? Should I even bother going there?
>>
>>69734992

its only sydney, melbourne is the bomb. do your sight seeing in sydney then gtfo, everything in the OP is true
>>
>>69734893

there is still white trash and abbos in the city / harbour side
>>
>>69734771
I don't go out , so I'm not that bothered by it. But yeah, people have a crowd mentality here, such is life
>>
>>69732311
chinks hate fun
that's why nothing is happening
if you want fun activity you can go work in the rice field 14hours a day like them, great fun ching chang chong
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.