[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never live in the golden age of humanity that was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1409672464521.png (186KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1409672464521.png
186KB, 400x396px
>you will never live in the golden age of humanity that was the Roman republic and empire up to Diocletian
>>
julio-claudian best
>>
File: Br1MgQHIYAEfyz-.jpg (28KB, 551x367px) Image search: [Google]
Br1MgQHIYAEfyz-.jpg
28KB, 551x367px
>you will never be part of the Praetorian Guard
>you will never serve under Alexander The Great
>>
File: 1483596463279.jpg (186KB, 319x776px) Image search: [Google]
1483596463279.jpg
186KB, 319x776px
reminder that life back then was shit and if you want to go live in that time then you're 12 or an idiot.
>>
>>69729906
>dying of natural causes at the ripe old age of 45 after drinking too much diarrhea water

oh jeez no thank you I prefer things like soap and clean water and the internet and universal health care
>>
>>69729906
>Up to Diocletian
>3rd century
>Golden Age
Maybe for barbarians and Persian enemies
>>
>>69729906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnjAHghPx3U
>>
>>69729959
>mih life expectancy

45 is not a bad age to die at all. A life of fulfillment, greatness and witnessing the greatest age of mankind while having a relatively short life is not a bad thing. Working in a senior home part-time most of the 75+ residents just want to die and be at peace.
>>
>>69729976
After Dicoletian it all went to shit. It was completely irremediable. Hence why he abdicated. He tried his best to keep it unified but it didn't work and knew it. Constantine ruined it for good by making Christfaggotry the official religion instead of feeding them to the lions.
>>
>>69730029
>A life of fulfillment, greatness and witnessing the greatest age of mankind

Well no I mean what realistically you would just be growing weeds on a dirt farm without modern tools or running water. Or be someone's slave.

You can do that today in a whole lot of countries.
>>
>>69730084
It's a fantasy daydreaming thread Canabro. Don't ruin it. Being a peasant in any age would suck, but being a peasant watching the emperor march the streets of rome in marble with his guards. Witnessing the greatest moment of history. That's something magical.

Anyways im drunk and about to pass out.
>>
>>69729906
agreed. even hearing Cicero giving his speeches would be amazing
>>
or meeting Osius the Goth, who used to eat men alive
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.