[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the imminent dissolution of NATO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1483320151531.jpg (137KB, 671x680px)
1483320151531.jpg
137KB, 671x680px
How do you feel about the imminent dissolution of NATO?
>>
Finally.
>>
absolute banter

honestly though dont think he'll go through with it already hiring jews and shit
>>
>>69721640
>dissolution
I doubt that will happen. Trump is just gonna choke down every country that doesn't pay enough. That's litterally it.
Btw purpose of NATO has been fullfilled long ago with fall of USSR
>>
>>69721640
Basically WW III

We are fucked. Thanks USA.
>>
>>69721640
You wish amerikek. You and your countrymen will forever keep paying for EU defense and will die for them too.
>>
>>69721757
>You and your countrymen will forever keep paying for EU defense and will die for them too.
So what, US and Russia are going to carve up the middle east and keep sending its inhabitants to Europe.

Enjoy!
>>
it would finally be futuristic/the 21st century. im looking forward to the reorganization of the west without america
>>
>>69721736
what are you talking about?
we would protect you regardless if we were in a pact with you or not, sheerly out of your strategic location
>>
>>69721640
>ending the power structure you rely on to be the top dog
That doesn't seem very smart.

Also meaningless hyperbole.
>>
>>69721640
fucking pumped, the allies are ready for a comeback tour
>>
File: refugees-welcome-banners.jpg (70KB, 776x509px) Image search: [Google]
refugees-welcome-banners.jpg
70KB, 776x509px
>>69721842
>the west without america
The West is only Australia and the Americas.

Europe is just a Levant colony now.
>>
File: 1432498239927.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1432498239927.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>69721852
>the power structure you rely on
Only European sissy men rely on NATO because they are afraid to fight or shoot anything.
>>
>>69721890
kekko

the uk would face hard time because of the post-brexit dead end shit economic structure. wouldnt get around to working on any military shit unless they become like russia.

the past is the past. its whats done. face the coming reality.

>>69721921
right in a way but then australia goes for it too since its gonna be the colony for chinese. trumpo cant do with them in any way.
>>
>>69721640
cool propaganda bro
>>
>>69721640
more like GAYTO
>>
He will backtrack on it just like he did on so many other things
>>
>>69721640
I would be 100% sure he was a Russian puppet. They would need to increase his security detail a great amount.
>>
Next four years will be fucking wild

We will remember W as the sane republican president.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.