[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT /int/ 2050 AD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1300x836px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1300x836px
>>
>>69719690
Anti patriarchy-feminist police force found out im not neutered, they are arriving in 5 minutes wat do?
>>
Women are so wonderful! Men are so violent, they were supposed to sedated weren't they?
>>
Daily reminder that if you put mayonnaise on your sandwich you are not brown.

>in b4 Sweden

Sweden will NEVER, EVER be brown.
>>
>>69719824

I'd booby trap all doors and windows with mines, load my AK and go out in style taking as many of them as I can with me.
>>
Remember white people, lads?
>>
>>69719991
do mnie mówisz robaku?
>>
>>69719991
Wh*te """people""" were the worst. So glad we genocided them in 2025
>>
>>69719959
what the fuck are you talking about? guns were banned in 2024 after the Tlaxcala incident
i cant run away either since by law, every male born after 2031 has implanted a microscopic explosive device in the brain, to prevent sexual, violent and rape thoughts
oh fuck theyr are comifgh fd fd,m.,.,-{
>>
>>69719991
Ah yes yes

I still remember when they keep forcing that globalization and democracy things back in 90's
And then suddenly they turned into protectionist and closest fascism, but the again they keep intervene with other countries problems
>>
>>69719991
kek they had small dicks
>>
>>69720156
>he's not an alpha woke male allowed to breed
You should have jumped Trump's fence while you had the chance and joined the American's caliphate.
>>
>>69719690
النرويج أبيض لك جلود القرف
>>
>a bunch of virgins roleplaying their bizarre fantasies about how SJWs and brown people are taking over
yep pretty accurate, no doubt you will all still be doing this in 30 years
>>
File: goku laugh.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
goku laugh.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>go into thread expecting whiny fedoralords whining
>see whiny fedoralords whining
like a glove
>>
Posting from China, which is now home to the last bastion of white males, protected by the last Superpower on earth that has not surrendered to SJW and sandniggers.
>>
File: 1483712779535.png (333KB, 648x774px) Image search: [Google]
1483712779535.png
333KB, 648x774px
>>69719690
Looks keep Europe needs to work on their diversity levels then
>>
>>69720200
I love when fascist third world countries try to lecture westerners
>>
>>69719690
that means they will only be 1st world for 20 years
>>
>>69720060
I heard they all escaped to argentina.
>>
>>69719957
Especially not now when a shittone of brownies will get kicked out in the upcoming years, the borders are closed to immigrants and the nationalistic party is leading the pols
>>
File: md11.jpg (86KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
md11.jpg
86KB, 960x960px
>>69719690
But India already has the world's second largest muslim population after Indonesia, Indians are so numerous that it isn't a big proportion of the population, but compared to the rest of the world, it's a very huge number.
>>
>>69719991
White people? The mythical creatures?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.