[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug Dealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 54654654654.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
54654654654.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Whats it like buying drugs in your part of the world /int/?

>inb4 degenerate scum
>>
>>69680412
I buy online.
Prior to discovering alphabay, a school mate of mine ended up becoming roped into the Dublin gangland.
I just Facebook him and I can get anything and everything. He's literally my only real life connect. I chose alphabay over him though because it's cheaper.
>>
Weed and shrooms are easy, don't know about other stuff.
>>
>>69680412
Highly overpriced and hard to come by. Better to simply grow or make your own with all the spare land and low population.
>>
>>69680499
drug dealers in my cunt, apart from for cannabis, seem to be shifting towards bulk dealers who buy online judging by quality at least

you ever bought from a streat dealer?
>>
>>69680721
>Grow your own opium
>>
>>69680724
Directly only once, but it was the guy my friend gets his stuff off.
It was a cagey pub, went in and set down because some foreigner. I gave him a tenner and he have me two blue ghosts.
That was my only time with a real "I make loads of money" dealer.
>>
>>69680762
>buy poppy seeds from supermarket
>wash them in a plastic bottle with isopropyl alcohol
>strain through filter
>evaporate the mixture

seems pretty straight forward anon
>>
>>69680721
t. dies in meth lab explosion
>>
File: 465564645.jpg (6KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
465564645.jpg
6KB, 236x177px
>>69680829
shady, the best of them are pretty friendly but there are fuckloads of amatuers (its the easier than flipping burgers), you just need to treat it like a business and make your customers feel comfortable and welcome
>>
>>69680897
It happens. Really don't reccomend it unless you know what you're doing.
>>
I go to my dealers house, he gives me a dab, I play with his dogs, we do our business, and we play video games for a bit if there's time. It's pretty nice and the product is high quality, but it's like a 20 minute drive.
>>
>>69681089
Oh don't get me wrong, he was friendly. He gave me his number and ask me out for drinks and joints with his mates (my mate included).
Sound bloke, but I never took him up on his offer.
>>
>>69681208
>but its like a 20min drive
wat thats pretty close especially in amerilard

sounds like a cool guy, but a lot of dealers put a lot of effort into making freinds with customers because theyre frightened they will get rated on, i can never tell with those guys

>>69681209
they are mostly freindly guys, one of my dealers seems a sound guy and is genuinley freindly but i know that his brother killed a guy, only got a year for it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.