[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is a Disney land in Paris. I'm gonna go there soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (214KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 650x433px
>There is a Disney land in Paris.
I'm gonna go there soon.
>>
File: white in france.jpg (302KB, 1024x972px) Image search: [Google]
white in france.jpg
302KB, 1024x972px
>>69660496
>go to Paris
>it's 99% blacks and arabs
it was a bit disappointing 2bh

but I hope you have fun
>>
>>69660604
>French "men" are only barely taller than half-starved Nigerian women
>>
>>69660729
>american men are huge eating machines thanks to bovine growth hormone instead of breast milk
>>
NO DONT YOULL GO CRAZY
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 507x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 507x290px
Looks perfect.
>>
>>69660496
> go to the capital of culture, philosophy, art, food and many other things
> go to disneyland

Fkin gaijins man
>>
>>69661112
>go to the capital of culture, philosophy, art, food and many other things

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>>
>>69660496
study well the metro to avoid being lost
also, be careful with your tickets, because there are sellers who scam people through them
>>
Isnt there a disney in Tokyo, Paris is probably the worst city with a disney land
>>
>>69661170
Indeed Paris syndrome when people keep falling again and again for the meme. France is not a one culture country it's in the middle of europe yet people keep going to Paris and think they have seen it all, you could go to Lyon or Bordeau instead which are cheaper and offers a way better touristic experience. You could also make some search and not go to the touristic places that have been specificaly that have been designed to scam tourists that come by wave of thousands. There are hundreds museum yet people keep going to the louvre to see la joconde, paris has nothing to offer if you are not a buisness man or an extremely rich guy who will stay in a five star parisian palace or a parisian that knows all the good places that are hidden to the mass public
>>
>>69661112
>go to the capital of culture, philosophy, art, food and many other things
Thats Rome, kid
>>
>>69662324
CVonstantinople
>>
>>69660496
I have been there. It's shit.
>>
>>69662523

*İstanbul
>>
File: debnts.jpg (348KB, 680x310px) Image search: [Google]
debnts.jpg
348KB, 680x310px
>>69662523
>Orthocucks
>>
>>69664004
[nigger feet kissing intensifies]
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.