[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: brexit.jpg (55KB, 464x519px) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
55KB, 464x519px
What went wrong ?
>>
english people is selfish, they want the world to lick their feet without asking them anything back
>>
>>69655912
Merkel
>>
>anglos
there's your answer
>>
>>69655912
Little England.

>scots in parliament
>preposterous
>scots want to leave because weak representation in parliament
>PREPOSTEROUS
>>
>>69655912
Scotts have to constantly remind themselves theyre equal partners, and not ruled by the English. The existence and membership in the EU is somehow...like a larger example of that, reinforcing that "it 2017, we're all together" stance.
They're also more to the left, but that has the same cause - theyre essentially ruled by english which leaves two ways of dealing with it
- either you go left and say that whole nationality thing isnt important in 2017, which theyre doing
-or you go right in which case you're constantly and incurably bitter for being governed by the bloody english.
>>
>>69656443
>- either you go left and say that whole nationality thing isnt important in 2017, which theyre doing
>literally a nationalist party
What?
>>
>>69656369
>scots want to leave because weak representation in parliament

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I CAN'T BREATH

The stupid fucking jocks are over-represented, they literally just want all the welfare and none of the work.
>>
>>69655912
One nation of really weird people drags around 3 countries with smaller populations for reasons that don't make sense to anyone
>>
>>69655912
I feel bad for Scotland.
>>
It just shows how english are in control
>>
This vote was taken as a single nation, what part of the union you come from is entirely irrelevant.

The UK as a while voted, we're all equal when we voted.
>>
>>69655912
Nigel garage
>>
>>69656804
Won't be a single country for much longer ;)
>>
>>69656848

We'll have to see, the latest polls put Scotland staying if they voted.
>>
>>69656500
>over-represented
That's the system your beloved conservatives want. They benefit more than anyone.
>>
File: 1480874163313.png (111KB, 441x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480874163313.png
111KB, 441x360px
>>69655912
Nothing did, not everyone in the US voted democrat, not everyone voted republican, same thing
>>
>>69656836
Good post.
>>
>>69656936

That the Scottish are over-represented? Despite that's fundamentally unfair to the rest of the UK when it comes to political representation.

You clearly don't know shit about my cunt, so please stop giving any opinion.
>>
>>69657121
The scottish are overrepresented because of the voting system your conservative party desperate clings to. They recieved 36% of the national vote and have a sole majority in the House of Commons. The SNP pushing 5% and getting 8% of the seats might be worse relatively speaking, but they're in no position to exercise literal "tyranny" of the minority.
>>
the scots are gay, that's what went wrong
>>
>>69656931
Latest polls also say only 30 of Scotland want another vote
>>
>>69655912
haha shet
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.