[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>floridians literally live on a peninsula

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (87KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1024x768px
>floridians literally live on a peninsula
>>
La Floreada looks like a penis
>>
>>69631435
Good post
>>
>>69631356
Its colder right now where I live than Florida
>>
P
E
N
I
>n
S
>u
>l
>a
>>
>>69631538
maybe they have the same word origin
>>
>on a peninsula
shaped like a PENIS
>>
File: 1403879011341.jpg (51KB, 563x552px) Image search: [Google]
1403879011341.jpg
51KB, 563x552px
>>69631356
>he doesn't live on a peninsula
>>
>>69631801
Fun FACT: Peninsula (Pen-Insula) means "almost-island", first used by the Latins to describe their homeland, the Italian peninsula.

Funner FACT: The Latin word for penis is "munitium". The reason we call it a "penis" is because Classical Latin authors used it as a euphimism, in place of "munitium". A "penis" is a tail in Latin.

In the same vein, the word "vagina" too was a euphimism, meaning "sheath", as you would have for your sword.

Sort of like in 2,000 years the words "member" and "mitten" became the actual words for penis and vagina.
>>
sure would be a shame if sea levels were to rise
>>
>>69632911
we use miembro as a synonym for penis thought
>>
File: IMG_1528.png (4KB, 438x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1528.png
4KB, 438x247px
>>69631356
>benisula
>>
>>69631356
We live on a benisula.
>>
File: Florida_Sea_Level_PIA06666.jpg (52KB, 540x377px) Image search: [Google]
Florida_Sea_Level_PIA06666.jpg
52KB, 540x377px
>>69631356
>be American
>burn oil
>drown
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69639010
>Florida
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>69639410
>hating florida
So you're either butthurt sjw leddit babby or a bootyblasted dixiefag welfare leech

Which is it?
>>
>>69639570
Not him, but here in Cali if you don't hate Florida you're seen as a traitor.
>>
>>69639570
right, because le ebin floridaman maymay

It still doesn't apparently stop thousands of your lot from moving here every year
>>
>>69639570
both t'bh
>>
>>69639646
Why is that? I've lived in both,I prefer Cali but FL was really nice, probably one of my favorite places to vacation.
>>
>>69632803
El YucatANO, seƱores
>>
>>69640682
Well it's in jest. Florida is our competitor in sunny places with beaches that grow oranges.
>>
>>69639017
Indeed indeed...
>>
>>69640743
Honestly I think Florida is the best place to go to the beach. Cali only has SoCal and that's not throughout the year. Florida's beaches are basically open all year. Checked the weather a couple days ago and they had low 80s. Truly the best place to live during the winter.
>>
>>69639010
>South Florida
It's like 99% cubans give them a couple shoeboxes and they'll be fine.
>>
>>69641457
Yeah, I'm a skinny fuck so I never enjoyed the beach here. I don't even go, the water is always freezing cold because it comes from Alaska.

How warm is the water in Florida? I heard the gulf waters can get into the 90s or something crazy like that.
>>
File: 1482882346946.jpg (91KB, 666x636px) Image search: [Google]
1482882346946.jpg
91KB, 666x636px
>>69631356
There is no earth curvature on this space photo, take that round earthers retards.
>>
File: penin.jpg (91KB, 474x641px) Image search: [Google]
penin.jpg
91KB, 474x641px
>>69639017
This.
>>
>>69631356
BENIS
>>
>>69639017
Literally riding a Benis your entire life. Sad.
>>
>>69639646
>here in cali
Ugh, s*cal/transplant stop speaking for us.
>>
File: IMG_2061.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2061.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>69641505
Although I must say going during the summer is too much hot to handle. If you ever go to Florida check out all the beaches on the gulf side, specially Fort Myers is very nice. Miami has some nice places but it's too expensive for what it really is; a shithole besides the tourist parts and the wealthy areas.
>>
>>69641833
SoCal is the only decent part, enjoy your bay area faggotry.
>>
>>69631356
>he doesn't live in a peninsula
>>
>>69641877
I live in the sierras, CHI
>>
>>69641866
>Miami has some nice places but it's too expensive for what it really is; a shithole besides the tourist parts and the wealthy areas.

I live in the LA area, you have no idea. Miami to me is the affordable city.

How are Cuban girls? Do they go for white guys? I'm a kind of a beta though.
>>
>>69642081
I kind of do know about unaffordable housing, I live in the Bay Area.

Cuban girls are hot, no doubt they are among the hottest I've seen, so are Puerto Rican, Colombian and Venezuelan girls. The thing with South Florida is that the culture tries to act really hard, even white boys act a bit niggerish and usually Cubans and Puerto Rican girls are attracted to those kind of people; ""real niggas"" type of guys. You could probably have more of a chance meeting a Colombian or Venezuelan girl because their culture looks down upon niggerish behavior.

I once ended to in a fight in highschool because I accidentally stepped on some kids shoes and that apparently is among the worst insults you can do to a nigger. That being said the gulf side is much more relaxed, cheaper and has better beaches.

Would you recommend getting an airbnb in LA or OC for a week or so during the summer to go to the beach and unwind a little? I usually do that in FL but I was thinking of doing that in SoCal this time.
>>
>>69642310
OC beaches are cleaner because they are further away from the harbor. The best ones though are cordoned off by rich people though.

Shame the Latinas there only like nigger thug behavior, I'm nerdy beta white guy with huge fetish for thicc latinas.
>>
>>69639017
there is only one peninsula

the human peninsula :)
>>
>>69641866
>Miami has some nice places but it's too expensive for what it really is; a shithole besides the tourist parts and the wealthy areas
pleb opinion

>>69642081
>how are cuban girls?
depends on the type. Do you want a more americanised girl, or a reffy fresh off the raft girl?

If it's for the novelty or a checklist, then you have to understand there's cuban girls that are practically standard white american girls that happen to speak spanish too, while the other side of the spectrum is a subculture that dress like prostitutes, don't speak a word of english and are only interested in their douchey male counterparts who are also fresh off the boat.

>>69642310
>The thing with South Florida is that the culture tries to act really hard, even white boys act a bit niggerish and usually Cubans and Puerto Rican girls are attracted to those kind of people
Pretty wrong desu. You're confusing it for the aforementioned reffy subculture I was talking about, which is a pretty common mistake. Normal middle class people don't really associate with them. The rest of it is just tongue in cheek/banter
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.