[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the Russians lose the First Chechen War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 51

File: chechen_manga.jpg (140KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
chechen_manga.jpg
140KB, 640x960px
How did the Russians lose the First Chechen War?
>>
File: 6014152319_2bcc6101aa_b.jpg (359KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
6014152319_2bcc6101aa_b.jpg
359KB, 1024x682px
Because we are the strongest nation on earth
>>
Wtf there is a manga about chechens?
>>
Yeltsin was a retard, that's why.
>>
>>69628915
We had some incredibly retarded military planning back then. Although we actually captured Grozniy.
>>
>>69628915
Terrible command structure, empty ERA bricks, tanks had little to no infantry support, sending in half-strength units as though they were full strength...
>>
>>69628915
Retarded commanders, corrupt rulers behind them, pro-chechen bias of social media, foreign funding.
>>
>>69628915
google MVD that was russian military 95% fighting in first chechen war they were literally policemen given rifles without proper training and low morale.

chechens still did good to stay united.
>>
>>69629676
What social media?
>>
>>69629813
Excuse me, I meant the usual mass media, like TV and papers.
>>
>>69629762
So where was the Russian military then?
>>
>>69628915
They are part ubermench
>>
>>69629762
>>69629676
>>69629666
>>69629613
Weasel words. Especially you Georgian, don't forget 2008
>>
>>69630023
I'm just being honest. The only sane general was Lev Rohlin. The only pro-federal major journalist was Nevzorov.
>>
>>69629954
that was part of russian military
>>69630023
i am sorry we didn't want that war to turn into 2 year urban warfare and later get ruled by russia with "autonomy" we had enough manpower losses and genocides in south ossetia and abkhazia done by if i recal correctly "chechen mujahedeens" so much for caucasian brotherhood eh ?
>>
Typical fucking russia. You couldnt beat us, you couldnt even beat chechens. "russia threat" is a joke
>>
>>69630023
I spy, with my little eye, something that begins with C

>>69629949
Oh right that makes more sense
>>
>>69630135
>chechen mujahedeens
They were probably 200 - 300 of Kadyrovs men fighting, not Ichkeria or IK. (But they were enough to win kek)

>>69630120
Do you think Chechens had generals like Patton, Eisenhower or Rommel? All these excuses sound like ChIASSR was actually ruling over the former major power

>>69630253
What?
>>
File: Sinon's_ALO_Avatar.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sinon's_ALO_Avatar.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>69630135
> "chechen mujahedeens"
Don't forget that those "Chechen and North Caucasian mujahedeens" and the whole "Confederation of Mountain Peoples of the Caucasus" was a russian project made to make that war look like Abkhazian rebellion, to hide the russian invasion.
Russians always used Caucasian native soldiers to fight against other Caucasian nations. Like in the Tsar times native Georgians fought against Chechenia and Dagestan.
Don't be a fool, dear Georgian brother, don't fall for the same imperial trick again. We all know that kadyrov scum is a traitor and that Bassajev served in russian Main Intelligence Directorate.
>>
>>69630474
>Do you think Chechens had generals like Patton, Eisenhower or Rommel?
No. But if you have a crowd of undertaught conscripts led by drunkards and complete retards like Pavel-Mercedes, then you shouldn't expect much.
And remember that there were many arabs, palestinians and afghans fighting for Ichkeria.
>>
>>69630562
How's your fight going, Movladi Udugoffson?
>>
>>69630474
>kadyrovs
kadyrov changed allegiance after you became full allahu akbar's and crossed into dagestani border expected them to cry allahu akbar with you. after dudaev was killed u started to loose hard both politically and militarily.
it was basaev's brigade along with other north caucasians, russians, armenians lmao you hate them still you fought with them against us my brother and later you got annexed by the ones you shared food with.
>only 200-300
it's not like it was chechen military that beat us lmao you guys just killed innocent civilians in the name of allah. russian military and this time there was no MVD shitty policemen it was VDV
and navy.
>>
>>69630562
The Anime posting Chechen is back

>>69630646
So the major power that was in the duel with the other only super power (US) for the world power for half a century just turned into a mess, all equipment and training became dust?

>remember that there were many arabs, palestinians and afghans
There were maybe 100 foreigners in Chechnya.
>>
File: pretty_city.jpg (164KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
pretty_city.jpg
164KB, 1000x562px
>>69628915
You can find a bazillion excuses, but fact is, they defeated Russia in the first war all on their own (barring logistical support from CIA/etc.).

In comparison: Albanians, our Balkan Muslims, are utter cowards and subhumans who couldn't win a war on their own in a million (maybe even trillion) years.

All in all, it's good that Chechnya is back in the Russian fold. They are Sunni Muslims and good at fighting, which means they will be useful in the upcoming wars against (((globalists))) that could likely take place in Jordan, Oman, or Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>69630562
kek, never seen a Chechen faggot before
>>
>>69630821
>and crossed into dagestani border
Most of them were Dagestani, and Basayev didn't act in the name of Ichkeria.
>it's not like it was chechen military that beat us
Zapad and Vostok actually played a big part of the fast victory.
>>
File: SAO2_17_11.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SAO2_17_11.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>69631049
>Mountain Nigger
kys
>>
>>69630474
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_Dudayev
>Major General
>Battles/wars Soviet war in Afghanistan
>>
>>69631049
what he said is true tho
>>69631054
oaky seems legit dagestanis went into dagestan from chechnya under arab general you lost that war as soon as you invited religious idiots and became islamic it was not much of republic after death of dudaev.
>>
>>69631180
he was air force general -_- in a land war chechnya had literally no planes, don't mean to disrespect him ofc. it was chechen people's unity that won that war and your low morale, police soldiers and inner tensions that costed you it
>>
>>69630862
>There were maybe 100 foreigners in Chechnya.
Chicken's not a bird, Ukraine's not a foreign country?
>So the major power that was in the duel with the other only super power (US) for the world power for half a century just turned into a mess
At least in this very region. It was turning into mess since the 80s.
>all equipment
Yes. If you have to fight chechens in valenki and with old radios while some street bums have warm boots and small Kenwoods, then there's something wrong, isn't it?
>training
Obviously, the soldiers weren't well-trained, at least in the very early stages of the war.
>>
>>69631180
You had hundreds of generals experience of Dudayev.

>>69631199
No. Dagestanis armed themselves and tried to seperate Dagestan under the command of Khattab and Basayev.
>>
I think Chechens are pretty cool guys eh, kills russians and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>69631317
>in a land war chechnya had literally no planes
Because "unidentified" air force made one strike that has destroyed 3'5 working planes.
>>
File: Pavel Grachev.jpg (38KB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pavel Grachev.jpg
38KB, 426x320px
>>69631338
And this guy.
>>
>>69631133
wow, a nationalistic weeboo chechen immigrant in sweden, the shit you see nowadays lel
>>69631338
lemme tell you the truth,
they (and not only) were trained in georgia (pankisi) by CIA to try and rebel all north caucasians against russia cutting all their oil supplies later they would make it a war torn zone like afghanistan while exploting resources of north caucasus oil included, your president dudaev knew it all and was actually against it basayev was not russia's agent if he was agent at all and wasn't religious idiot it is fair to assuem he was cia's agent just like most islamists during taht conflict, but oh well your islamist rulers faield north caucasus provines didn't rebel and russia suceeded, if russia did fail there would be no peace in caucasus not after dudaev was killed.
>>
File: grozny2.jpg (240KB, 1072x715px) Image search: [Google]
grozny2.jpg
240KB, 1072x715px
>>69631329
>Chicken's not a bird, Ukraine's not a foreign country?
Eh?
>At least in this very region
Makes no sense
>If you have to fight chechens in valenki and with old radios
Are you implying Chechens had better equipment? It was worse. Look at the pic, this is how the average Chechen looked like.
>soldiers weren't well-trained
They had at least the same training the Chechens had.

>>69631673
Do you really believe this bullshit? Basayev was a hero.
>>
>>69631498
Pasha-Mercedes. The only reason he got his post is because of his actions during 1993 riots
>>
>>69631761
don't you see that ? you were pawn's of usa and now you are pawn's of russia we both were/are
do you really think that americans are your friends ? if i ask chechens from chechnya nowadays they will say that russia is their friend whether basayev was a hero or cia's agent he actually served usa's intentions. in this world you have no friends especially no superpower.
>>
>>69631947
Russia and USA are both marionettes.
>if i ask chechens from chechnya nowadays they will say that russia is their friend
Because they are forced to think like this.
>in this world you have no friends especially no superpower
Thats why Chechens refused to approach the US while fighting against Russia.
>>
>>69631761
>Eh?
Old saying. In original it goes "Chicken is not a bird, woman is not a man".
>Are you implying Chechens had better equipment?
Yes, they had warm clothes, they had lighter radios, they had better knowledge of the region. Damn, they even had tactical vests, while feds got theirs only few years later.
While federal troops had to use partially old 60s equipment.
>>
>>69632042
>Thats why Chechens refused to approach the US while fighting against Russia.
now tell me when they refused to approach the us (dudaev's time) and when they got (cia and cia trained wahabists from all the world) and that happened after dudaev was killed.
dudaev was opponent of both russia and usa and he got killed. you guys had dzokhar who was really commited to build chechnya all others taht came after him were just muh america's puppets.
>>
File: 1398094858870.jpg (132KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1398094858870.jpg
132KB, 900x720px
We sent smth like 15k soldiers to capture Grozny with 5k chechens.

it IS retardness

I remember also best units didn't fight and shitties fought. Total chaos!
>>
>>69632057
dude why they had to use partially old 60's equipment when during 80-s whole soviet union got drastically rearmed. how you know what kind of radios chechnyans had ? you had better or at least your decryption knowledge was much better that killed dudaev and granted you victory in 2nd war
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (123KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
123KB, 1366x768px
>>69631947
> if i ask chechens from chechnya nowadays they will say that russia is their friend
Russians and their puppet kadyrov are trying hard, there are many pro-russian cucks there. They even made an "IT-center" where paid shills sit all days shilling for russia and god emperor putin and his son kadyrov, father of all chechens.
But until now the vast majority of people there hate russians, putin and kadyrov, they just are afraid to oppose openly occupants' rule.
>>
File: mashadov2.jpg (21KB, 338x254px) Image search: [Google]
mashadov2.jpg
21KB, 338x254px
>>69632057
>they had warm clothes
Jackets, regular Jackets.
>they had lighter radios
Not every fighter was equipped with a radio.
>Damn, they even had tactical vests
Which were sewed by their wives or sisters.

>cia and cia trained wahabists from all the world
The hundred foreigners under Khattabs command? Khattab was surely not CIA trained or even had symphaty for the USA.
>>
>>69632399
no no no that's a lie whoever told you that or are you merely assuming that ?
you see i've talked with chechens from there and they actually told me that they were spared the fate of syria. it really makes sense that they like russia since they try hard to join russian military while russians themselves don't want to
>>
>>69631788
>1993 riots

It's mind-blowing how much crazy shit happened during the Yeltsin-period. I'm so glad Russia is back on it's feet.
>>
File: chechen0.jpg (581KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
chechen0.jpg
581KB, 2048x1150px
Chechens participated in genocide, be happy that you're far enough from Ch*chnya, probably you will avoid slow and painful death.
>>
>>69632521
albanian ?
>>69632399
why you post anime always, are you half swedish half chechen ?
>>69632410
>The hundred foreigners under Khattabs command? Khattab was surely not CIA trained or even had symphaty for the USA.
sure and isis aren't created by usa/isarel ?
just google "pankisi gorge wahhabis" all international wahabis were trained there by cia and later were sent in chechnya. that arab general actually died there
>>
>>69632484
You know they watch over the Internet? There were several teens punished for having a picture of Khattab on their phones.
And they are joining the Russian military (or the Chechen part of it) to train themselves. The key aspect is training them for an emergency case and not for fighting for Russia.

>>69632694
>Chechens participated in genocide
Bullshit
>>
>>69632325
>how you know what kind of radios chechnyans had ?
Because it's common knowledge. Soldiers knew it, journalists knew it. Soldiers were facing the results of successful chechen desinformating interruptions in the radio talks during battle of Grozny. Chechens could easily coordinate their little squads with little personal Kenwood radios while federal troops have been using old soviet backpack squad radios.
>you had better or at least your decryption knowledge was much better that killed dudaev and granted you victory in 2nd war
1. Dudaev got killed not because of decryption, but because of his phone signal. Probably radio telephone is not as safe as some people thought it to be.
2. Dudaev was killed during 1st war. The second war was won because of better equpment, better planning, pro-government bias in mass media and successful attempts to separate the chechen troops and commanders.
>>69632410
>Not every fighter was equipped with a radio.
But many.
>Jackets, regular Jackets.
In Grozny's close quarters all that means is how warm you are, not how well camouflaged you are (if you're not a sniper).
>Which were sewed by their wives or sisters.
No, they also had the factory-made vests. Like Chicom vests which were used by afghan mujahedeens.
>>
File: 1429774875579.jpg (89KB, 660x711px) Image search: [Google]
1429774875579.jpg
89KB, 660x711px
>>69632484
> i've talked with chechens from there
You talked with pro-russian kadyrov supporters. I know there are many of them, and they are disgusting.
> they were spared the fate of syria
They had it worse than in syria actually
> it really makes sense that they like russia since they try hard to join russian military while russians themselves don't want to
Occupied Chechenia is poor as fuck, only rich people there are kadyrov, his relatives and his close friends. Most of the people there are uneducated and stupid, they wan't to serve in army cuz after that they can find a job in police or stay in army as officers and get money.
I do not justify that, but you can't argue with many of those people, some do it just for money, some are really brainwashed cucks.
>>69632721
Come on, there are many propidorussian cucks, face it
>>
>>69632721
>implying i talked them on internet
i talked to tourists in georgia, wrestlers in 2015 if you want to know exact date
>>
>>69632720
I post anime cuz I like it.
No, I'm Chechen.
>>
>>69632775
you see if dudaev hadn't died in 1st chechen war there would be no 2nd chechen war because no mujahediins would cross in dagestan and if there would be 2nd war the war would be vastly different from what happened.
>>
>>69632721
> Bullshit

That's what would hero Basayev tell you.
>>
>>69632932
stfu if not you there would be no genocide because we would've won taht war
>>
>>69632876
By the end of the 1st war Dudaev already was more of a puppet in the hands of guerilla commanders. Aslan Maskhadov also had little control of his own commanders.
The second war would happen anyway. Either because of someone's political ambition or because of Ichkeria becoming Al Kaida's training ground or because of any other probable reason.
And it wouldn't be that different.
>>69632949
So, people of other nationalities shouldn't even attemt to settle around Ichkeria to begin with?
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x448px
>likes anime
>is homo
hmmmm
>>
>>69632720
>isis aren't created by usa/isarel
They are not.

>>69632775
>The second war was won
Not because of the things you listed, but because of the heavy bombardement of Chechnya. Chechens withdraw from Grozny for the safety of their civilians, meanwhile one family was attracted by money and power and changed the sites. Then their power was established and since then it is a Chechen vs Chechen war.

>>69632821
They were still not in the position to tell their own opinion.

>>69632932
No, thats what the reality is.
The drastic withdrawal of Russians living in Chechnya was not because of a genocide on them, but because they just left the country since there was a war-like situation and in the end a war. The mass graves discovered in Chechnya were only full of Chechen civilians, no Russians. A genocide on Russians in Chechnya is a lie to justify the war.

>>69632876
The second war was initiated by Putins false-flag bombings of Moscow.
>>
File: 1478514155196.png (828KB, 726x478px) Image search: [Google]
1478514155196.png
828KB, 726x478px
>>69630945
Why aren't you busy planning a Coup in niggermountain?
>>
>>69633091
>ichkeria becoming al kaida's training ground
you see it would like never happen under dudaev
>By the end of the 1st war Dudaev already was more of a puppet in the hands of guerilla commanders
so they thought about our president eduard shevardnadze about being controlled by generals whether it was lie or truth we may never know we only know that all generals got fucked and all generals including tengiz kitovani and jaba ioseliani of infamous "mkhedrioni". and so would happen with dudaev most likely
>So, people of other nationalities shouldn't even attemt to settle around Ichkeria to begin with?
what does us winning war without you intervening have anything to do settling around ichkeria ???
>>
>>69628915
Heavy support from Saudis and Americans. Weapons, vehicles, MBTs, IFVs, AA-systems, EW-systems etc. etc.
>>
>>69633302
Why don't you inform yourself first, and then comment?
>>
>>69633208
Chechnya was well-bombed even before.
>>69633294
>you see it would like never happen under dudaev
Dudaev wouldn't have much of a power.
>>
>>69633208
>The second war was initiated by Putins false-flag bombings of Moscow.
nope casus belli was of you getting into dagestan
>They were still not in the position to tell their own opinion.
so they were in georgia and still controlled ? you are being ridiculous
>>isis aren't created by usa/isarel
wow...just wow you are being ridiculous again everyone know that it is.
dude just think about all of this throughoutly it is irrelevant whether you "win" this debate or not and if you'll thiunk about it on clear mind you'll realize i am speaking truth
>>
>>69632399
>But until now the vast majority of people there hate russians, putin and kadyrov

Are you upset because you can't find a boyfriend?
>>
>>69633208
Ich bin mir 99% sicher das isis entstanden ist dank den usa uesz.
Wenn ich mir nicht täusche hat der usa Afghanistan waffen geliefert in der sovjet-afghan krieg (1979).
Usa hat das gemacht so das der sovjet union nicht mehr grund sammeln könnte. Genau das gleiche wie mit nord/sud vietnam.
Die waffen sind dann aber dort geblieben und rebelen aus afghanistan haben die benutzt für ihr eigene burgerkriege. Das ganze geld / waffen von USA ist benutzt durch rebelen um ihre krieg möglich zu machen.
Clinton hat vor relativ kurze zeit noch finanzielle hilfe gegeben an rebelen in Aleppo wenn ich mir nicht täusche, dassorgt dafür das es sowas wie isis gibt

Schreibe dir das auf deutsch an sodas die andere das nicht verstehen und ich dir nicht peinlich mache
>>
>>69633302
well during 1939-1940 winter war finns were highly supplied by germans and italians with tanks planes small arms food camouflage clothing and motorized vehicles

>plot twist: neither chechens nor finns were supported much they were both expected to loose fast.
>>
>>69633343
Calm your tits. This is the point here >>69633566

Russians always go full bwah when they get told and start making up things.

-Foreign support
-Poor leadershi
-etc.
>>
File: deathinjune.jpg (108KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deathinjune.jpg
108KB, 700x700px
>>69633208
> The drastic withdrawal of Russians living in Chechnya was not because of a genocide on them, but because they just left the country since there was a war-like situation and in the end a war. The mass graves discovered in Chechnya were only full of Chechen civilians, no Russians. A genocide on Russians in Chechnya is a lie to justify the war.

Yeah sure. Fucking azeris massacred armenians in Baku but glorious chechens dindu nufing.

No, they didn't revenge for 1944 to people born after these events.
No, they weren't full of nationalism.

You may brainwash western idiots, not me.

You lie like there could be ONLY huge graves as a sign of discrimination. No, people might be vocally harrassed, some kidnapped, robbed, beaten.
>>
>>69633972
It's a fact your country mass murdered innocent Chechens during the wars. Grozny '95 is a prime example of your savagery.

A reaction like this couldn't have been a surprise.
>>
>>69633566
We recieved next to no aid. Germans blocked all the aid that other countries wanted to give us.
>>
>>69633374
>Chechnya was well-bombed
It was, but Kadyrov switching the sides made the possibilty of installing a new leader with many fighters on his side.

>>69633468
>so they were in georgia and still controlled
Yes. There is a saying in Chechnya that Kadyrovs spies are everywhere. Chechens are even under threat in Germany for being against Kadyrov. He threatened them, especially their relatives living in Chechnya, in a video for participating in a demonstration.
>ISIS
ISIS is the radical variant of the natural reaction of Sunnis being oppressed by Shia

>>69633550
Sicherlich dank der USA, aber nicht durch die USA. Die USA hat die Mujahedin in Afghanistan unterstützt, das war auch damals öffentlich, so haben sie auch die Süd-Viatnamesen und Süd-Koreaner unterstützt. Alles was die Welt weiß. Doch haben sich ein Teil der afghanischen Mujahedin, unteranderem Bin Laden, gegen die Amerikaner gestellt weil sie nicht für die USA gegen die Sowjets gekämpft haben, sondern für die Muslime und Afghanen.
Clinton und die Bewaffnung syrischer Rebellen ist auch nichts geheimes. Die Amerikaner bewaffnen dort säkulare Kräfte um gegen ISIS und andere "islamistische" Gruppen zu kämpfen, und nicht um sie zu unterstützen.
Ich bezweifle dass du mich in eine peinliche Situation bringen würdest mit deinen "Argumenten"
>>69633972
>No, they didn't revenge for 1944 to people born after these events.
Well, they didn't. Just a fact.
>No, they weren't full of nationalism
Well, they were. But that doesn't include random killing of 200 000 Russians. The wife of the "Chechen nationalistic leader Dudaev" was a Russian (and Jew).
>>
>>69634142
you took your own bait finn
L M A O
>>
>>69634175
Eben, also man kann glaube ich schon sagen das ohne der USA es sowas wie wir isis heute kennen, gar nicht gegeben hätte.
>>
>>69634175

Wife of dudaev supported chechens. She chose to stop being russian. Sure, why would chechens kill her?
> Well, they didn't. Just a fact.
> Well, they were. But that doesn't include random killing of 200 000 Russians.

Stop lie! It's non-sense. There were many conflicts in post-soviet space. Nationalists of all nations finally revenged. But glorious CHECHENS didn't revenges, no they were innocent dindus.

Even in fucking baltics people were called occupants and insulted, there were huge fights between estonian and russian youth but you say there wasn't any discrimination.
>>
>>69634374
Yeah, she stopped being Russian, right. Yes.

There is a difference between a fucking genocide and "revenge". Chechens didn't hunt Russians, they didn't imprisoned or enslaved them. They were focused on stabilizing the situation of Chechnya by disarming pro-Russian warlords and overthrowing the pro-Russian government. The Russians just left the country. Why should they stay in powdered soon-going to be independent/or in a war Republic? Most of them were forced to move their in 1944
>>
>>69634557
> Chechens didn't hunt Russians, they didn't imprisoned or enslaved them

They did. They kidnapped girls, they were robbing, killing and beating.

your diaspora is notoriously known for being dangerous and criminal people. Do you say they behaved different way in Chechnya?
>>
Are threads like this proof that the Soviets should've just used the Caucasus region as a nuclear test site/waste dump?
>>
>>69634682
>>69634776
+15 roubles have been added to your bank accounts, tovarischtchi
>>
>>69634557
okay so you denied to me that usa had to d oanything with creating isis later you told your german compatriot that isis was armed by usa didn't want to "humiliate" you by saying this but you speak a lot of shit and lie, oh chechens did kill rape and pillage it is just a fact which is not much used in russia because you guys are friends now. why are you denying it ? are you saying some bullshitty chivalric chechen propaganda on fucking 4chan ? grow up nobody gives a damn about chechnya and caucasus and even portraying chechens as knights in white armor's won't change atitude towards you.
>>
>>69634374
>called occupants and insulted
i wonder why?
https://youtu.be/j-w_ZEONsDs
>>
>>69634682
They didn't. Some warlords did, but they were deceased during the stabilization of the situation.

>>69634776
Fuck off New Zealand.

>>69634839
I said that ISIS have been created by American actions in Iraq, not by America itself. And I didnt tell the German something different. I told him the same thing I told you.
What the fuck are you talking about you retard?
I am denying something that never happened. It might be true that some warlords did kidnappings, but they were enemies of the Ichkerian government and the Chechens in general. They were not supported by Chechens. Quite the opposite, Labazanov was supported by Russia.
>>
Caucasians are subhumans and must be purged
No matter how much will die, maybe in future when our government will change this would be our holy mission to wipe these niggers.
>>
>>69635515
The reality is that your population is going downwards while we are increasing. "Churkas" will take over Russia sooner or later.
>>
>>69635415
you said that isis was created thx to usa which can have 2 meanings, whether you meant that isis got created thanks to american armament or isis got created thanks to american actions would be hard to understand if you hadn't mentioned that clintons armed isis that makes wonderfully clear what you meant, stop playing with words and playing cat and mouse how old are you ? 17 ?
>>
>>69635678
I said that ISIS was created by Sunnis because of the American invasion and their support for Shia.
What I didn't say was that Clinton supported ISIS, I said that America is arming and supporting other secular groups to fight against ISIS and other Sunni groups. Dude, either your German sucks or you should way less trust into the Google translator
>>
>>69634839
Not him but the person that wrote him in German.
Google translate seems a bit off, not quite sure how well it translated our sentences, judging from your reply, not very well.

Chechens fought back their attacker, despite being outnumbered and not having pretty much infinite supply on weapons and ammo like the Russians (hence why Chechens mostly had to fire in short bursts, otherwise they'd run out of ammo too quick) the fighters still managed to save what could be saved.

Russia responded by killing everything they could in horrible ways.
They destroyed many innocent families lives and killed many innocent.
They widely tortured Chechens "for fun", and now you come here to say it was wrong of Chechens to fight back?

Chechnya wanted it's independence like many other countries after the collapse of the S.U.
Russia didn't want to lose more ground, because that'd mean a sign of weakness to the rest of the world, so because of that many innocent had to suffer.

Then when fighting back those who attempt to destruct their civilization, Chechens are labeled as "bad guys".

Not very fair t b h.

Things being the way they are now are in my opinion better, a war is never good for a society. So it's good Kadyrov restored relations with Russia.
But in my opinion Chechnya still does deserve the independence and it surely does not mean it's right what Russia did to Chechnya, even if now things are calm.
>>
>>69630023
Oh wow. Yet another muzzie in Europe. Fuck off and die.
>>
Based Chechens stood up to their evil opressors.
>>
>>69635916
Ah fuck off you faggot, fucking keyboardwarrior

>>69635947
Thanks Brazil
>>
>>69635843
>>69635829
i am half german you faggots there was 1 same person taht said both and it was that chechen german http://prntscr.com/dstt4k
what will you say about genocides done by your hero basayev ? or was he also a traitor ?
>>
File: Russian superiority.jpg (65KB, 359x476px) Image search: [Google]
Russian superiority.jpg
65KB, 359x476px
Eternal glory to Russia.
>>
>>69636048
Sorry to say that, but your German sucks bro

>>69636087
Fuck you Brazil
>>
>>69636087
>you will never run around innawoods with an as-val, hunting mountain chimps
>>
>>69636141
sorry to say that but you are retarded i am born in germany i have lived in germany until i got 6 years old and sure as hell i can speak geramn very well because i am visiting germany quite often and speak to my mother. i might make some fast speaking mechanical mistakes talking german but i would never misunderstand something major.
>>
File: 음란 마귀.jpg (10KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
음란 마귀.jpg
10KB, 252x276px
>>69636087
>be chechen
>get so cucked by russia you fight their wars for them while claiming you won
>>
>>69636150
Thats BCК94
i served with that :^)
>>69636087
Imagine subsonic bullet coming throught churka body
>>
>>69635624
Russians are famous for their patience
Just wait
>>
File: 증기남자.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
증기남자.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>be chechen
>live in western europe and talk about how great chechen 'culture' and 'brotherhood' is when you don't live in your shitty ass country anymore and you want to fuck your cousin and kill everyone in the country giving you free money
>>
>>69636208
Please quote what I said.
>>69636290
>>69636240
>>69636150
>imagine being a keyboardwarrior
>>
File: 멘붕.jpg (13KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
멘붕.jpg
13KB, 342x342px
>be chechen
>base your culture around a religion that was used by foreigners who came and raped your women during conquest and forced you into conversion
>think your culture is manly
>>
File: 뭐임.jpg (42KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
뭐임.jpg
42KB, 400x323px
>be chechen
>glorify killing innocent people in islamic ways for your country yet get butthurt when russians beat you
>your family left it anyway and if you moved back you'd hate it
>>
>>69636440
are you a celtic pagan then?
>>
File: pic.jpg (12KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
12KB, 220x229px
>>69634682
>They did. They kidnapped girls, they were robbing, killing and beating.
I'm fucking glad they did. That's your own medicine but now it's poison when you have to take it.
>>
File: 독일.jpg (39KB, 462x454px) Image search: [Google]
독일.jpg
39KB, 462x454px
>be chechen
>take pride in being the rape babies of turks and mongols
>>
File: 빵터지다.jpg (115KB, 579x817px) Image search: [Google]
빵터지다.jpg
115KB, 579x817px
>be chechen
>grow an ugly beard and fantasize about killing people because no women want to fuck your insecure crying self
>>
File: 고양이.gif (951KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
고양이.gif
951KB, 500x375px
>be chechen
>base your existence off of beating all your neighbors who outperform you
>still can't do it so you run away to one of the countries beating you
>>
File: chechclear.jpg (46KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
chechclear.jpg
46KB, 576x432px
>>69636385
>>69636440
>>69636483
>>69636532
>be american
>posting random pictures with korean names
>thinking its cool and funny
>>
>>69636395
this >>69634175
in his post that german said that when i think of it i am 100% sure that isis got created by usa you antworted >dank der USA
which means THANKS to usa which could have 2 meanings those 2 meanings i have explained in my last post, then you said that you meant that isis got created thx to america's actions on that i answered that you mentioned clintons funding isis so you meant to that german that isis got created by america's funds while lying to me that he got created by it's actions
>>
>>69628915
The same way your mom lost her hymen; they got fucked.
>>
File: 넘사벽.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
넘사벽.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>be chechen
>have no contribution to anything in your region, let alone the world
>get mad and worship a half turk president who licks putin's toes
>>
Was Maskhadov the only good guy in Chechnya?
>>
>>69636609
>be chechen
>behead people because ottomans raped your grandmother and you adopted their culture
>still lose the war so you watch gifs like a cucked man watching porn wishing he wasn't a complete loser
>>
>>69636624
Dude, I said the opposite in >>69634175. He >>69633550 said that you think
>>
>>69636532
>>69636558
>>69636600
>>69636703
>be russian

I don't even need to add anything else LOL
>>
File: 깜놀.png (886KB, 775x768px) Image search: [Google]
깜놀.png
886KB, 775x768px
>be chechen
>behead prisoners to try to avoid the fact that the main force is fucking your entire country
>your family flees to try to avoid the stupidity of checnya
>you are a diehard chechen anyway
CAN'T
STOP
LAUGHING
>>
>>69636703
>be american
>don't know shit about the world outside of his county
And also this
>>69636761
>>
>>69636649
you need a doctor bro
>>69636509
>be a russian pacifist don't care about russian politics
>some chechens kidnap your daughter because your countries are at war between each other
justify this ? there are innocent people who shouldn't get hurt during these events
>>
File: 모쏠.jpg (62KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
모쏠.jpg
62KB, 450x532px
>be chechen
>can't get laid or have a successful country or culture
>beta uprise and kill
>your ethnic population is still nonexistant
L
O
L
>>
>>69636240
>>69636385
>>69636440
>>69636483
>>69636532
>>69636558
>>69636600
>>69636649
>>69636764
how many layers of irony you on man
>>
>>69636797
>moderate Russians
>>
File: 쩐다.png (41KB, 156x129px) Image search: [Google]
쩐다.png
41KB, 156x129px
>be chechen
>speak russian and use cryllic because you're cucked by russia
>>
>>69636780
>still better than shitty apes from chechnya that stuck in stone age
>>
name 1 argument for refusing the Chechens self-determination
>>
File: 극혐.png (126KB, 526x493px) Image search: [Google]
극혐.png
126KB, 526x493px
>be chechen
>join hohol nazis
>get destroyed by old men who can't even aim
>your president sends some of your own soldiers to fight your hohol force
>>
>>69636893
They might destroy the Russian Federation any moment. Russians are literally shaking.
>>
>>69628915

Poor planing, shitty equipment and supply chains, solid enemy leaders who had experience in Afghanistan, and a mountainous area that made it difficult for Russians to bring their forces to bear on the Chechens, while the Chechens could easily surround and isolate Russians. Russia was also bankrupt and in chaos at the time, which made it hard to sustain a war.

>>69634776

Stalin tried to get rid of them, but cockroaches are impossible to exterminate.
>>
>>69636893
GANZA They are literally dope.
>>
>>69636941
What a retard
Die please
>>
>>69636949
Learn were he yearns from.
Feel the irony
>>
>>69636959
>The ganzá (Portuguese pronunciation: [ɡɐ̃ˈza]) is a Brazilian rattle used as a percussion instrument, especially in samba music.
uh okay
>>
File: 1393220741652.png (151KB, 308x306px) Image search: [Google]
1393220741652.png
151KB, 308x306px
>>69636893
1. you've done nothing
2. you hate literally everyone but chechens
3. you never even live in chechnya, you get free money in a society that knows how to run itself(hint: it comes from not executing and torturing all your neighbors while expecting them to respect you)
4. you betray your own people every 2 seconds
5. you're inbred and want to stay inbred
6. you're radical muslims yet not even close to where islam started
7. you get pleasure out of posting people dying online because you're so insecure you can't just grow up and realize chechnya is retarded and its history is just killing because you're mad muslim pussies
8. you never even fought russia during it's prime, the real countries did that
9. your country is an absolute poor crime-infested shithole despite huge nationalism
>>
>>69637060
Why does the Empire of Moscow need a poor shithole that hates them?
>>
>>69637007
No it a slang term for cannabis also some refer to a splif as a "checheno" mening a man from Caucasus anexed region.
>>
>>69637003
Or maybe it was NATO. Russians are really scared of NATO. They might deliver a fatal blow any moment. Maybe that was the reason why Russians are literally shaking every day.
>>
File: 1477115120566.jpg (119KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477115120566.jpg
119KB, 1280x960px
>tfw you'll never be a second-gen Chechen fighting the internet jihad on a Mingrelian samizdat board
>>
File: 1373701020390.png (1MB, 835x783px) Image search: [Google]
1373701020390.png
1MB, 835x783px
>>69637007
also if you're really interested in chechnya man up and go live there you dumbass pansy. It's a poor violent garbage dump of a country and you wouldn't last 5 minute there because you're like a neo nazi thinking germany is some kind of volk heaven. Chechens would beat the shit out of you over petty crap any day and you'd suddenly realize that people are people and this amazing country and ethnicity you have placed on a platter is just a violent country of uneducated fools who instead of bettering themselves wage war on their neighbors 24/7.

You can't talk because you don't live there, so shutup pussy you are so cucked you can't even live in this amazing nation you're obsessed with. All these dudes you're posting beheading people would behead you in an instant if their superior commanded it, so much for your brotherhood.

Man up or shut up, go toil in the country. You won't, because you know in your head this country is on a false platform you've put it on. You've been on this site for months posting violent bullshit in threads while you sit in your pampered white country you smelly dumbass turk rape baby. You have no balls but I thought you chechens were all about manhood? Talking shit online and refusing to live in this homeland you love is anti-chechen then LMFAO
>>
>>69637220
They might but we can response so no one fears this shit here lol
>>
>>69637269
Russia is literally encircled by NATO. Post that "Russia wants war look how close the bases are" pic. I know you have it because you are all so scared of NATO. It's like if Russia would set up bases in Mexico.
>>
File: nohchos.jpg (115KB, 908x741px) Image search: [Google]
nohchos.jpg
115KB, 908x741px
>>69636853
Most of Russia is pre-Stone age tho

>>69636949
>solid enemy leaders who had experience in Afghanistan
Did all Russians die in Afghanistan? Seems like only Chechens have experience in Afghanistan
>mountainous area that made it difficult for Russians
Most of the war was in the Northern area, not mountainous at all
>Russia was also bankrupt and in chaos at the time
Chechens were coining in money right?

>cockroaches
We are not Turks, learn geography

>>69637060
I can disprove everything you said, but don't want to waste my time on a retarted Anime poster.
>>
>>69636395
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=75d_1467343956
>>
>>69637333
if you failed to realize they are just trolling youb now perhaps change a thread.?
>>
>>69637333
>Did all Russians die in Afghanistan? Seems like only Chechens have experience in Afghanistan

Chechen generals were home turf with Afghan war experience, Russian soldiers not so much.

>Most of the war was in the Northern area, not mountainous at all

Russians only lost because the terrain meant the Chechens could cut off their supply lines and isolating all their bases and outposts.

>Chechens were coining in money right?

A civilian militia opertating locally doesn't need money, a large conscript army operating in enemy terrain does.

>We are not Turks, learn geography

Different sub-species, same pest.
>>
How did the second chechen war start? Was Chechnya supporting Islamists in Dagestan? Was the Russian invasion justified or not?
>>
>>69637333
That's the problem with Chechens. You're brainwashed, no different than a Soviet retard who wants to purge everyone his great leader tells him

The only solution is death, you lack any ounce of common sense and decency. When confronted with logic to your fanatical retardation you say NO DAS NOT TRUE.

You'll either realize this or snap one day and get shot trying to kill some innocent person. You're in Germany you dumbfuck, your family fled from Chechnya with good reason they were there, you were not. You live in a fantasy land because of how sheltered and pampered you are by western society. You are not a man, just a boy, a little bitch boy who cannot confront reality. I think you're just autistic and have a mental illness so you get mad on the internet

Grow up
>>
>>69628915
russians are shit fighters. Always have been. Every war they get massacred and only win by sheer numbers. Only worse fighters than Russians are Arabs.
>>
>>69637386

More like the guy is a retard. I'm answering the question as to how the Russians lost to the Chechens and his argument seems to be that the Chechens were magical super soldiers who won out of their sheer amazingness.
>>
>>69637333
Lol funny monkey
>>
>>69636703
>>still lose the war so you watch gifs like a cucked man watching porn wishing he wasn't a complete loser

I laughed way too hard at this.
>>
>>69637450
>says the American
>then proceeds to lose his proxy-war in Syria

stay cucked
>>
Imagine how mentally ill you have to be to watch liveleak videos of people dying for pleasure even when the country you wish you were from lost anyway
>>
>>69637606

"x nation is just bad at wars" is just proof someone is a retard. Usually there are a number of factors as to why a country wins or loses a war, but the self-obsessed idiot thinks they're just naturally superior, thus they win.
>>
>>69637606
lol, no actual Americans were in Syria. Nobody gives a fuck about Syria. If you want real comparison compare Afghanistan.

Russia ran out of Afghanistan with tail between its legs. USA has been in Afganistan way longer than Russia has and sustained only 10% of the casualties beta Russians got.

However, while Russians are cucks Germans are even bigger cucks. Your grandma was literally raped by a subhuman Russian. Despite being shit fighters Germany lost to them. Now Muslims are making cucks of you.
>>
>>69637450
Ever since the turn of the 20th century Russians have been caught up in eternal internal strife. They lost a lot of their wars due to shit going on at home and just plain political corruption. It's really no different from the US, we lost a lot of our cold war endeavors and even now we've essentially lost entirely in the middle east despite winning all the battles
>>
>>69637663
Statistics dont lie. Russia isnt even bad at wars they win most of their wars. They just win by taking massive losses. Quanity over quality is Russia in a nutshell. A single Russian is a shit fighter but get enough of them...

>>69637703
No country has KD ratio like Russia. There is no comparison. And ME is shithole, not worth anything anymore now that oil is becoming obsolete.
>>
File: CM_CHECHEN-WAR_023-1072x714.jpg (194KB, 1072x714px) Image search: [Google]
CM_CHECHEN-WAR_023-1072x714.jpg
194KB, 1072x714px
>>69637429
There were not that many Chechens in Afghanistan. And what about the Russian generals?

>Russians only lost because
they got fucked

>doesn't need money
Fightign a large conscript army needs money.

>Different sub-species, same pest
>>69637348

>>69637447
>Was Chechnya supporting Islamists in Dagestan
The Chechen government, Ichkeria, was not supporting them. They were mostly ethnic Dagestanis, who are more religious in general.

>>69637449
I laughed way hard on this. Writing all that pathetic shit and than attaching a random "Grow up", man you're funny. Did you even take your time to read the thread? That this was just a basic discussion about my the war in my homeland? Participating in that is normal and nothing to be reprehensible. You're just a retard who thinks he's kinda cool writing shit like this in the internet because the reality is that your life outside of your room is miserable.

>>69637505
You must be dumb if you the conclusion you draw from my comment is that Chechens are magical super soldiers.
>>
>>69637675
>no actual Americans were in Syria.

good excuse my morbidly obese friend

>and sustained only 10% of the casualties beta Russians got.

because Russia is not arming the Taliban
>>
>>69637675
>Tyone Sanchez Smith talking about cuckolding
>>
>>69637675
The Russians were waging a very different war from us. Theirs was essentially against the very essence of Afghanis and they didn't care killing anyone they wanted to. This led to a very strong resistance and we also sent a lot of assistance to them. They were also far more disorganized and their soldier morale was rock bottom from the start. The problem is the US has stayed, clearly defined the taliban as the enemy, and yet then the realization came that also came to the Russians. Why the fuck are we even in this shithole?

We both lost the war the second we went to war because winning the Iraqi war and beating the Taliban was a stupid idea in the first place.
>>
>>69637767
>They just win by taking massive losses

This is also how America won on the Western Front in WWII.
>>
>>69637675
Just don't forget you mom it's a fiend that sucks Tyron's BBC for drugs that come from Afghanistan before u talk about German grannies
>>
>>69637450
>1812
>any turkey war
>russo japanese
>jet battles over korea
>cucking cuckolics with nevsky
>cucking poles
>cucking prussians in 7years war
Etc
>>
>>69637767
Well we had more funding, better equipment, and more manpower yet we lose the Vietnam war as well as many other Cold War battles.

The US isn't on the level that Russia is in their wars, but we really haven't done that much better and current Russia seems vastly different from the 90s in terms of organization of military. They're currently winning everywhere they want to
>>
>>69637792
U sniped me I wuz gonna keep that yank checked
>>
>>69637788
Yes even obese Amerifats can fight better than Russians. Pathetic.

Real problem with Russians and people like you that suck russian cock is you make excuses for how shit Russia is.

>>69637800
You have it backwards. Russia had it easier because they had no rules. Still got assraped by goat herders.

>>69637876
Yes, in all cases massive losses because Russian shit fighters.

>>69637838
Yes, lots of Russians are addicted to heroin now, but they cant afford it so they use krokodil
>>69637816
Still better than Russia, which isnt even an accomplishment. Being better than Russia is nothing to brag about.
>>
>>69637935
There is no way to check a yank when they are shit talking Russia. Dont get me wrong there is plenty of shit you can talk about when it comes to America but compared to Russia America just wins by default. Russia is that sad.

Even when Russia wins something it still loses. it might as well have let the Nazis kill them all, they would be better off than they are now.
>>
File: 1376465751993.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1376465751993.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
How do I spot a German/Swedish Chechen? They would be identical to the Pakis, Iraqis, Afghanis, and Syrians there. In fact I think these ethnicities raped all the Chechen women and produces the Chechen ethnicity.

Surely you're telling me these cucks wouldn't....take pride in being Arabs? Surely not, the great nation of Chechnya couldn't ever be..-
SALAM ASALEIKUM
*the chechen hands mohamad al suleiman his wife and daughter, hoping he rapes them to further bolster the Chechen race*
Sir...the Russian devils are here...by allah..we must win..
*the arab man beats the chechen man*
Y-Yes master....I want to be like you so much for our great nation...
>>
>>69637876
You got rekt in the Russo-Japanese war
>>
>>69638077
Is this supposed to be funny?
>>
>>69638151
somewhere out there is an obese man giggling to himself about making these many °ironic° posts on an anonymous image board
>>
>>69638147
But we had 5x lesser casualities and inferior numbers
>>
File: 1431733478789.jpg (132KB, 477x768px) Image search: [Google]
1431733478789.jpg
132KB, 477x768px
Wallahi in shallah my saudi brother I am a true Chechen man, here take my family
*GURLGALGAN the Mongolian soldier walks in*
master...the Russians are in the mountains...please help us!
*the chechen man kisses the steppe horseman's feet, begging him for more of his superior seed*
*the mongolian man rapes the chechen man's daughter*
by allah...this is our new beautiful culture..we will create a nation called Chechnya..
*the mongol and the arab take turns raping the chechen man's family as he jerks off to his proud race and nation's determination*
>>
>>69638218

See, >>69637663
>>
Are chechen muslim?
>>
>>69638151
He literally wasted 4 minutes on writing his next "funny" post. A grown ass man posting this shit
>>69638229
>>
>>69637959
Amerifat military """""'''''''''history"""""""" is just bragging about shit
>>
File: 00071.jpg (33KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
00071.jpg
33KB, 700x450px
>>69638261
Yes, Sunni (Shafii) and Sufi muslims
>>
>>69638147
Russia gets rekt in every war, even if they win. Basically all their enemies are better off than them.

>>69638193
We all laugh at Russia. Russia is basically how the rest of world feels good about itself. We can look at Russia and think to ourselves how much better we are.

Especially in regards to war. Basically every war Russia fights they lose 20 soldiers for every soldier they kill.

Russia cant even into space either. Germans made them rockets and to this day Russia still uses their Nazis rockets because they lack the science to improve them.

>>69638286
It is easy to brag when you dont lose or get Pyrrhic victories like Russia. I understand why Russians are butthurt, they try so hard to succeed and always fail and suck at fighting and it must seem Americans have it easy compared to them. That is why russia is envious of America.
>>
File: 1466652007265.png (37KB, 154x129px) Image search: [Google]
1466652007265.png
37KB, 154x129px
We chechens take great pride in our brotherhood
*the chechen man begins to get assraped by his swedish cousin in their munich apartment*
inshallah brother we are a tight knit family who are proud warriors
*the overweight chechen men continue having gay sex, the lack of muscles on their body and high blood pressure making them tire easily*
ohhh brother your beard is so sexy
*the swedish brother cums on the german brother's unkempt beard*
WASHALLAHI YOU ARE A TRAITOR
*the german brother beheads him and posts it online*
meanwhile both of their mothers are getting fucked by mahmoud and are crying out in pleasure
My wife...she is such a strong chechen woman and is a proud carrier of our racial heritage
*continues watching youtube with his obese body as he angers at the thought of russians who have dominated his country throughout history*
>>
>>69638341
You never fought an actual war either
Now go back to /k/ where you belong murifat shill
>>
>>69628915
Well their country has collapsed, there were a lot of misleadings in Kremlin, half of the army couldn't decide what country they belong to. Also there were huge informational and economical pressing from the west.
>>
File: 1483232696099.jpg (98KB, 1557x984px) Image search: [Google]
1483232696099.jpg
98KB, 1557x984px
>>
>>69638416
The problem with Russians is they only consider something a war if they fail as badly as they do. Russians will never learn that not sucking at war is a good thing. It is stupid that Russians take pride in their shit military history.

Russian cuck. No wonder Putin has to pay people to post nice things about russia.
>>
>>69638024
America uses million dollar project comes up whit a pen that function in space without gravity.

Russia uses pencil.
>>
>>69638499
Your country never fought an actual war
>>
*mahmoud kicks the obese angry chechen man's body* YOU MUST PRAY TO ALLAH 5 TIMES A DAY YOU INFIDEL
*the chechen man is confused, his country didn't initially have islam as their native religion*
you are right master, now that you have raped my family I must inherit your religion and pray 2 allah..
*the chchen man takes his native stance, bowing on the floor to someone over him as he thinks to himself yet this is what chechen manhood is, we are strong and determined..*
*mahmoud laughs at how much he has created a good chechen bitch, a dog for him to use like putin has in Chechnya's president*
Inshallah brother we are brothers..we will never betray eachother. Our president wants us to fight for russia?! let's go! we must follow our chechen brothers!
*the chechen man died fighting for his cuckmaster russia, but luckily his wife has escaped them and fled to Germany with their son. Hopefully he will begin life anew and better himself..*
>>
File: 35234253.png (486KB, 712x443px) Image search: [Google]
35234253.png
486KB, 712x443px
is this the new kavkas thread?
>>
>>69638540
You forgot Dmitry, they "won" ww2 as Hillary says lmao
>>
>>69638469
It isnt like Russia has ever done better in a war. Chechnya is typical war for Russia. They go in, get rekt, make excuses on why they suck, and then surrender to some Chechnyan warlord and pay him tribute.

>>69638520
and still couldnt land on moon with all the money they saved. It isnt surprising, Russia cant even make a pen that works in space.

>>69638540
Not a Russian war for sure, we cant fight badly enough to lose as many people as Russia does.
>>
File: YlFwsIuRORc.jpg (127KB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
YlFwsIuRORc.jpg
127KB, 800x610px
>>69638567
Yes, but all these retards need to gtfo
>>
>>69638590
Name 1 actual war where america played significant role
You just cant
>>
>>69638576
Did Russia win? it seems all the Axis powers are doing much better off than Russia. What did Russia win again? Poverty? LMAO.

How is it every war even if Russia wins they end up losing.
>>
>>69638590
Spotted the teenage Stormfront user. It's just a phase bud, the more you read on history the more you'll realize US history isn't far off from Russian. The Russians were betrayed by Bolsheviks and the USSR was hardly Russian in origin
>>
>>69638682
If you mean a war where America fought as bad as Russia, none. Take pride in Russia's shit fighting ability.

>>69638704
If I were a stormfronter I would like Russia. Russia is the one who gives money to nazis now because they are so butthurt they are declining
>>
>>69638683
And what? You literally pumped money in them after ww
>>
>>69638683
Well they sort've occupied almost all of Asia and half of Europe. They just couldn't actually fix their internal politics because their government sort've killed 10s of millions of the people who tried to not have what you're talking about happen
>>
>>69638743
I mean real war
Just like shitty proxywars you country make but real, between real states and for real reasons
>>
>>69638683
If i remember correctly there was a period where the Soviets were the second most powerful country on earth. So atleast they got that.
>>
File: 1483233535094.png (282KB, 527x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483233535094.png
282KB, 527x960px
Giorgi, can you throw some Azer memes. forgot to save some
>>
>>69636893
Russian pipelines pass through your country
>>
>>69638743
Is that why NATO armed and trained a country using literal neo-nazi forces? Is that why the US is funding fascist islamists in Syria?

You need to check the facts. It might be hard for you to swallow but Russia has changed a lot
>>
>>69638704
Implies the fact that the American Congress received the same royals whit state honors that cocked them before they had "freedom"
>>
>>69638752
And why cant Russia pump money into anything. LOL it doesnt have any. Like I said, even in victory the end result is more dead people and poverty in russia. Russia is definition of failure.

>>69638781
And lost it all. And nobody took it from them, Russia was so shit it lost all of its colonies without a fight. lmao

>>69638793
I am agreeing with you, if we define real war as fighting as badly as Russia does and having shit quality soldiers like Russia than nobody has fought in real war but Russia.

>>69638798
Had that. They managed only for a few decades.
>>
File: 1449115068070.png (16KB, 197x169px) Image search: [Google]
1449115068070.png
16KB, 197x169px
>>69638873
englais pls
>>
File: supertalentofarbuzerbaijan.jpg (27KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
supertalentofarbuzerbaijan.jpg
27KB, 400x261px
>>69638808
Giorgi is confirmed of being a half-German
>>
>>69638861
If NATO does these things russia should love NATO since Russia is fascist and loves supporting neo-nazis and fascist.
>>
>>69638877
>america never fought a real war
>LOL DEFINE REAL WAR LOLOLOLO
>I mean real war
Just like shitty proxywars you country make but real, between real states and for real reasons
>LOL DEFINE WAR
>>
>>69638743
>Russia is the one who gives money to nazis now because they are so butthurt they are declining

literally makes 0 sense

Russia supports nationalist movements because it (and the entire world) is threatened by the (((globalists))) in ways your pea brain can't comprehend. Get your head out of your ass, there is no "us vs them".
>>
>>69638932
I'm not defending Russia. I'm not pro-Russia. I just think the people they are supporting in Syria are far better.

The US has fucked up the Me royally and the Soviets also fucked it up slightly before we went apeshit. You don't think that the bad forces making decisions in Russia are far from the ones in the US? It's the same shit, people going to war for pointless garbage. Have you not seen the shit the Ukrainian forces wore and the shit the Syrian rebels are doing?

I understand where you're coming from. It's dangerous to realize the stupidity of one side when the side you're defending is really no different. The Ukrainians wouldn't done some insane shit if they didn't get absolutely demolished by the NovoRussians. The Russians are currently fucking the rebels as well. And now the US is the fool in this case.
>>
File: 1483801161566.jpg (363KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483801161566.jpg
363KB, 1280x720px
>>69638914
thanks
>>
File: for reddit.jpg (198KB, 540x914px) Image search: [Google]
for reddit.jpg
198KB, 540x914px
>>69638520
please do not spread blatant ahistorical lies on the internet
>>
>>69638985
We agree nobody fights as bad as Russians, and if real war is losing, than Russia is only country that fights "real wars". Nobody wants to fight "real wars" because Russia just gets its ass kicked and is worse off.

>>69639003
It does make no sense that Russia bitches about nazis all day and then goes and supports them. Literally makes 0 zero sense.

I understand why you are butthurt about truth of Russia, your granddad was Russian who raped your grandma. I would be embarrassed if I lost to a Russian.
>>
>>69639073
Fuck Syria.

Honestly Russia and US should work together to make sure the war never ends, that is what Syrians deserve. If Russia is proud that it is bombing goat herders with AKs I wont take that from them, that is only scenerio where Russia can win a fight, when enemy cant fight back.
>>
File: xarbuzeri.jpg (34KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
xarbuzeri.jpg
34KB, 448x336px
>>69639110
You're welcome
>>
>>69638913
Lol u are Bolshevik like ppl in the sense that u claimesed the aristocracy just to go back to sucking their dicks afterward u guys are Mugabe like.
>>
>>69628915

Federal army was deorganized, officers were selling their own arms to Chechen rebles, generals were incompetent, rebels used mountain guerrilla tactics that is hard to counter by regular troops.
>>
>>69629676
>1995
>social media

U WUT m8?
>>
>>69639394
lol, if excuses would win wars Russia would have conquered the world
>>
>>69629954

I guess it's not legal to use regular army in internal conflicts, only internal troops, military police, special forces and regular police. Chechens were considered "armed criminal gangs", not military force.
>>
>>69639554
yet they crushed Russia.
>>
>>69630562

Georgians are Orthodox Christians, of course they fought Muslim untermenschs. They are not brothers to you, scum.
>>
>>69639736
Georgians arent brothers to you either cuck. They hate Russians.
>>
File: nohchichoikartveli.png (288KB, 993x863px) Image search: [Google]
nohchichoikartveli.png
288KB, 993x863px
>>69639736
They are actually
>>
>>69639861

The very concept of brotherhood between ethnic groups is a hug illusion. There are no friends, only people you hate less than you hate others.
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.