[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are israelis/jews white?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 16

are israelis/jews white?
>>
Are reptilians white?
>>
Not human to be white
>>
funnily, Arabs claim that us Jews don't belong to the Middle Eas,t because we are too white compared to the native brown nations.

>pic semi related, israeli soldiers on holiday
>>
Most Ashkenazi are becuase they are just Germans or Russians.
>>
>>69607725
no
>>
I have found out my GF is ukrainian ashkenazi jew, so yes, as i would never date non-white person
>>
>>69612467
I've seen Polish Jews here that make me look like a nigger.
>>
File: bar refaeli.jpg (83KB, 658x900px) Image search: [Google]
bar refaeli.jpg
83KB, 658x900px
israelis tend to have that glowing summer tan
>>
No. The only whites in Israel are the Russians who pretended to be Jewish when the USSR collapsed so that they got free citizenship in a country that isn't a complete shithole.
>>
>>69612427
you all mixed with europeans otherwise you look exactly like arabs, even bigger noses
>>
>>69612721
you mean that white european women have chosen to be sexually dominated by jewish men?

according to you, jews are that superior.
#themoreyouknow
>>
>>69612819
delete
>>
>>69612819
pretty sure lots of gentile men marry jewish women too.
>>
>>69612900
so those gentile men have chosen to use jewish surnames to honor the superior jewish culture?
#themoreyouknow
>>
File: 1483553766340.jpg (137KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483553766340.jpg
137KB, 1080x1080px
>>69612603
/this

especially Israeli girls
>>
>>69612957
yeah its matrilineal but whatever. Jews don't bother me except for their nepotism, then again I don't actually live around any of them either. They seem pretty qt though whenever I go to montreal.
>>
>>69613040
do you know Mia Kirshner?
>>
>>69612819
Jews are Arabs so nothing has changed. White women are still being enriched today by Arabs.

The difference is that Jews got kicked out a long time ago so they have had much longer to blanda upp with white genes than the rest of Arabs.
>>
>>69613114
Nope. Googled it
>jewish actress, social activist
so a regular actress?
>>
File: jewinternet.gif (2MB, 388x356px) Image search: [Google]
jewinternet.gif
2MB, 388x356px
>>69613035
>>69612603
It's true.

I went to Israel a year ago and I got a golden tan. Jews tan like gods. It's true and God gave us this ability.

>why do Jews tan so well
>BECAUSE SUN IS FREE
>>
>>69613177
Jews were expelled of the Middle East by the Romans, centuries prior to the existence of Arabs in the region.
>>
>>69613319
yeah but didn't a lot stay behind? Like most of them?
>>
>>69613299
>Jews tan like gods

You sure do
>>
>>69613319
and he's talking about arabs coming to europe and mixing with white people. Not arabs going to israel in the medieval times.
>>
>>69613319
I don't get how people deny that Jews have some kind of right to be in the land. Like, they just refuse to accept that there was a Jewish kingdom in the land before Jesus.

Yeah dude, nobody is saying that David had this huge fucking empire stretching from the nile to the euphrates, that's probably just a bunch of overinflated bullshit, but we got archaeology and shit that easily proves that Jews chilled in that land for a hot second, enduring at least 3 or 4 regime changes from foreign powers.

How do you deny this? How do you deny Jews were there? Again, not that Abraham was rocking it up in Tel Aviv, but that Jews had some kind of claim over that land.
>>
>>69613364
nope, 90% were expelled to europe

Sephardic Jews (in Hebrew) -> Jews of Spain
Ashkenazi Jews (in Hebrew) -> Jews of Germany
>>
>>69613397
Success breeds jealousy. You've lived in Australia your entire life, but your anglo-shit genes can't let you get a screaming good tan.
>>
>>69613401
what are you going on about? I've never heard anyone say that jews never lived in Judaea
>>
>>69613419
I always wondered if I have some jew in me. I look like a white skinned middleasterner.

But I'm also black irish on my moms side and my heritage is french from the former roman capital region of a part of france. So lot's of potential to look med from those heritages too.
>>
>>69613506
I have heard that. I first thought it was joking or something but it always boils down to.

>Jews lived in Judea
>dude your stupid bible shit is a lie durrrrrr

I don't know why I hear this shit all over the net.
>>
File: fury.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fury.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>be askhenazi jew
>your family is in europe for 1000 years
>look european
>grow up in european culture
>attend european schools
>create new inventions in europe/european colony
>Israel takes credit

fucking disgusting, we gypsies and jews really are related, such actions require negative spine
>>
>>69613401
>archaeology
there are over 2000 pieces that prove that the Israelites did lived here in the land of Israel.

people think that the bible is entirely fiction, and can rationalize their ideas that perhaps the parts that weren't about God, were actually real.

but that would mean that Rome and the Greeks are fiction as well, because both of these nations appear in the bible too.
>>
>>69613582
Yeah but European culture is inherently Jewish. You think you just go from gaulish people to kike worshipping consumerists without a little Jewish entrepreneurship? :^)
>>
>>69613629
its because of Romans that Europe is christcucked, they were smart and knew how to control masses
>>
>>69613565

I've been browsing 4chan for nearly 10 years and that is definitely not a popular opinion even amongst anti-semites from what I've seen.
>>
>>69613582
Conviniently enough, you omitted the Holocaust part about the European-Jewish relations.
>>
>>69613664
haha. Nailed it. Catholicism is a masterwork of social engineering. Literally made an independant institution to make the barbs more roman by the time the Byzantines came back for it all...

they never did tho :(
>>
>>69613594
>people think that the bible is entirely fiction
I think it has to mostly be the Protestant-raised atheists that do this the worst.

They get told the bible as one document laid down. There's no degree in authority. They think Kohelet has the same degree of authority and relevance as Shemot or Bereshit. They think Nevukiim is as biblicaly founded as Torah SheBikhtav.

Try to get a a gentile to understand that we almost threw out Shir HaShirim from the canonization because of its sexual explicit writing. They'll think we're demons or something. So because they think all these books are written at the same time (or whatever illogical conclusion they derive), when they reject the prime narrative they also deny the very recent writings.

Like there are writings in Ketuvim that came after Alexander passed away, and the entire Tanakh wasn't even bound together until the Sanhedrin ruled which books would be included in the canonical narrative.

Garden of Eden and Alexander's Conquest of the Levant: just religious booshit according to Westerners.
>>
>>69613563
do that DNA test

Jessica Alba has found that she is 1/64th Jewish
>>
File: wise man.jpg (72KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
wise man.jpg
72KB, 850x400px
>>69613716
yeah so what? People like Teller or Einstein have NOTHING to do with Israel or Jews except for having same ethnicity. Pic related explains it best
>>
>>69613686
I don't know, maybe this isn't heard a lot here. I'm talking more like youtube comments and le reddit xD.
>>
>>69613841
Kill your awful strawman and then kill yourself
>>
>>69613944
But I don't live in Norway. Why should I kill myself?
>>
>>69613401
>I don't get how people deny that Jews have some kind of right to be in the land.
Because there's literally 2000 years between that and the present. Literally WE WUZ ANCIENT JUDEANS N SHIEET.
>>
>>69613983
Because your stupid, oxygen-wasting existence is an insult to humanity
>>
>>69613401
Some people claim that the ancient Israelites were actually Muslims, and that Israel was a tribe, and not a kingdom. This is a very common "theory" I've witnessed pro Palestinians use.

It's completely retarded of course. In fact they claim that all the ancient Jews and figures in the old testament/tanakh were actually Muslim
>>
>>69613716
>one European country commits genocide
>all of europe is mean now
>>
File: averageisraelimale.jpg (21KB, 363x604px) Image search: [Google]
averageisraelimale.jpg
21KB, 363x604px
If "White" is European genetics, or the color of skin, rather than amorphous, ill-defined fuzzy metaphysics which changes by the decade, then the Ashkenazis are.
European Jews are something like 40% of their population?
I wouldn't call a 40% White country "White".

t. 56%
>>
>>69614213
Shepardic and Askhenazis make for 85%+ of all Jews, thought Shepardis are shitskins and not white since they have Spanish ancestry
>>
>>69614135
Yeah that line of reasoning is exactly what I'm talking about. They say shit like Jews are Edomites or Jews broke off from Israel.

>In fact they claim that all the ancient Jews and figures in the old testament/tanakh were actually Muslim

What about the language though? There's this huge belief that Arabic was the first language (and that Hebrew perverted it), but linguistics can clearly say that isn't true. They're more like cousins, with Hebrew being the older one. Arabic is a complex language drawing from Aramaic, Ahmrac, Yemeni languages, et cetera.

I just can't imagine keeping this point of view for long in an intelligent conversation.
>>
>>69614095
>WE WUZ ANCIENT JUDEANS N SHIEET.

Yeah, but I'm not contesting about that. Just the refutation of the claim that Jews lived there. Communities spanning all over the world stayed in constant contact and maintained a literary, religious, and cultural tradition even as their communities lived in foreign lands.
>>
>>69614265
They aren't shitskins because of the Spanish, they're shitskins because of the blanda up that happened after the inquisition.

I dated an Ecuadorian Jewish girl that was completely white. Her family does not blanda up with the negroes and indians mixed mutts.
>>
>>69614135
Most rational people use the argument that Jews have absolutely no claim to Israel just because Jews had a kingdom there 2000 years ago. There's no need to bring up religion when the Zionist argument is so retarded. It's a slippery slope and extremely stupid. In the past 4000 years the Levant has been ruled by so many different people from different places with different beliefs, to claim the Jews uniquely deserve it is preposterous.
>>
>>69614304
You are exactly right about the language. The ancient form of Arabic was spoken in Arabia. The canaanites and phoenicians spoke a language that was mutually intelligible, and was what we know was paleo hebrew. The later judeans and Israelites existed thousands of years before the arabian expansion into the rest of the middle east, and of course we know from archeological evidence and scriptural evidence that they spoke at least a form of Hebrew, and later a form of Aramaic.
>>69614452
How about the fact that the longest continuous presence in the land has been from Jews, particularly in Jerusalem? How about the fact that millions of Jews had been left homeless after ww2, and they had to go somewhere (also after just being genocided). How about the fact that they turned an irrelevant desert shithole into a functioning country?

And like you said, countless groups have ruled in the land. The current ruling one is the Jews. If you don't like it, then sorry for you, but at least they have a claim, more so than Palestinians who never had a sovereign nation in the first place.
>>
>>69614696
>How about the fact that the longest continuous presence in the land has been from Jews, particularly in Jerusalem?
This is not a fact, if so, cite your sources. Just because some Jews converted to Christianity and/or Islam at some point, doesn't mean that they changed genetically.

>In a study of Israeli and Palestinian Muslim Arabs, more than 70% of the Jewish men and 82% of the Arab men whose DNA was studied, had inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors, who lived in the region within the last few thousand years.

More than enough to refute your blatant lies. Nebel A, Filon D, Weiss DA, et al. (December 2000).

>How about the fact that millions of Jews had been left homeless after ww2, and they had to go somewhere (also after just being genocided).
Not the problem of the Palestinians, Jews could have gone elsewhere. Complete non-argument
>How about the fact that they turned an irrelevant desert shithole into a functioning country?
You can use this argument to justify colonialism too. Now it wouldn't surprise me that you support colonialism, looking at your flag, but that's another non-argument from you.

>If you don't like it, then sorry for you, but at least they have a claim, more so than Palestinians who never had a sovereign nation in the first place

I just showed that Jews have less of a claim than Palestinians, who lived in that area for AT LEAST the past 1000 years, and the study I cited above indicates that the vast majority of them are descended from people who've lived there for many more thousands of years.

In any case, I saw you in /isr/ a lot and there is no point in further arguing with a Zionist shill like you with your barrage of non-argument.

Besides, I take my solace in the fact that Israel is doomed in my view. If you don't think Israel is doomed, you can take solace in that. Both of us are happy.
>>
>>69615071
Tel Aviv was literally fucking sand before the Jews came. Now you have Arabs calling the entire metropolitan area Jaffa and going "B-b-b-b-b-but Jews stole muh ancient cities."

Literal garbage living on the barely habitable patches of dirt while selling sand to Jews for a miniature fortune and then they get mad when Jews are able to do something with it.
>>
only burgers use the term "white man". being white means nothing.
>>
US Standards- Yes
EU Standards- No
>>
>>69615665
well, desu, if you change the word 'man' to 'race' you'd get a term that was used in 1930's Germany
>>
File: Tahounia Rubel.jpg (119KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Tahounia Rubel.jpg
119KB, 1024x681px
How come even them black Jews have white facial features?
>>
>>69612957

Trump's entire family converted to Judaism. They know a lot of doors will open for them let's say.
>>
>>69619491
Trump's favorite daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism, while her husband was born to a Jewish family.

The rest of Trump's family are still Presbyterian, including him.
>>
>>69619643
Don't watch this:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w
>>
File: 1462030905752.jpg (16KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1462030905752.jpg
16KB, 319x319px
>>69613716
>Holocaust
>
>
>
>
>
>>
File: 1462016880398.jpg (35KB, 487x457px) Image search: [Google]
1462016880398.jpg
35KB, 487x457px
>>69619711
>Don't watch this:

i was never going to watch it regardless
>>
>>69619773
Don't you dare watch it.
>>
>tfw bully jews on the Internet cuz muh memes
>pretty sure that i have jewish heritage

He hehe fucking jews all of you s-should b-burn
>>
>>69619874
there's a psychological condition of intelligent people that believe their 'smart genes' are actually some hidden Jewish heritage
>>
are we?
>>
>>69614146
I think he meant that holocaust drove Jews from Europe to USA and Isreal
>>
i somewhat look like a joo, unfortunately
>>
>>69623640
Iniesta is that you?
>>
>>69607725
No.

Who the fuck even wants to be "white" at this point.
>>
>>69624120
in-siesta
>>
>>69624164
anyone who uses brighter shades of make up to appear white

i mostly see this on American tv shows and youtube stars
>>
File: 882.jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
882.jpg
69KB, 680x510px
Predominantly white, with the odd Arab and Ethiopian Jew

One of the few nations in the world where there white population is outbreeding the nonwhite population. Ukrainian and Russian conservative and Hasidim Jews tend to have 7+ kids.

Israel will soon be the last white stronghold on the planet should current trends hold
>>
File: shosanna.png (217KB, 309x396px) Image search: [Google]
shosanna.png
217KB, 309x396px
If they're ashkenazi yes
>>
>>69624600
she is actually a mixed Sephardic and Ashkenazi jewess

>ethnicelebs.com/melanie-laurent
>>
>>69607725
>jew
>white
>>
>>69625449
1 Israeli shekel == 75 Hungarian forints

apparently jews are superior to white hungarians
>>
Is she a jew?
>>
>>69626852
Forgot
https://youtu.be/KcgeE2ck3mc
>>
>>69607725
>Those neckbeards
No wonder they fit in so well on 4chin
>>
Only real jews are Mountain Jews.
Rest are bunch of mixed "muh heritage" mutts.
>>
>>69612427
>>69607725
no
>>
post israeli women
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.