[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will they eventually grow up and vote conservative or is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 18-25 voters.jpg (30KB, 680x456px) Image search: [Google]
18-25 voters.jpg
30KB, 680x456px
will they eventually grow up and vote conservative or is the republican party dead?
>>
Young people almost always tend to be more liberal. It'll even out later
>>
>>69597964
hispanics and asians voted clinton 65-30 and will be 40% in the next 2 decades. blacks are 90% dems and will be 12-15%. whites are split on republicans-dems.

they are going to get fucked unless they shed off their coat of religious populism and jingoism combined with anti-science/modern views. future repubs might move back to center once the retard generation (IE tea party goers, etc.) dies off.
>>
>>69598014
its a demographic issue, canadian conservatives have fucktons of minorities because they aren't full on retard. republicans cannot draw in anyone except rural whites and rich voters because of their association with the hicks from the bible regions.

imo it will either die off, or go libertarian-center right.
>>
>>69597964
wait until the baby boomers die off and Dems will finally be able to undo all the damage Trump will have done.
>>
>>69598036
>>69597964
Is this 2009?

OVER 1000 DEMOCRAT SEATS LOST UNDER OBAMA'S WATCH
>>
Gen Z is surveyed as the most conservative generation since WWII. That image represents Gen Y.
>>
You'll witness the change yourself soon.

Everyone I knew in university was left wing or centre-left. But once people get their first paycheque and see how much gets taken away by taxes, that will change them.

Most peoples' moral inclinations follow their life situation.
>>
>>69597964
once they actually get a job and start paying taxes and realize their money is going useless social programs for minorities to keep them in the ghettos they'll become more conservative
>>
>>69597964
I voted for Bernie, then Trump. I'd gladly vote Republican again if they dropped the religious BS and anti-climate nonsense. I have no problem calling illegal immigration what it is and trimming entitlements.
>>
>>69598091
you mean the retard generation that grew up in the world of instagram and youtube? thank god i dodged that by a few years.

most superficial, yes, but not most conservative.
>>
One other thing--the Democrat Party is severely short on youth. Almost all prominent Democrats are over the age of 70. For comparison, the GOP has many young guys like Rubio, Cruz, Walker, Toomey, and Jindal because they've rearranged their primary systems in recent years to clean out incumbents.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.