[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminine Nordic Folk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: CuteNords.jpg (491KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
CuteNords.jpg
491KB, 800x586px
Is it true that nordic men are very feminine?
I thought it was a meme, but today I was chatting with this cute dane on Candid, and he sounds like he was very feminine.
I assumed he was gay, but he later on told me he was straight.
He typed like a girl who just saw a bunch of kittens.
Lots of cute emojis, he said he'd like to cuddle and give big hungs, and all of that.
It was pretty gay.
>>
File: WE ARE THE NORTH.jpg (109KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
WE ARE THE NORTH.jpg
109KB, 1366x768px
>>69543845
DOES THIS LOOK FAMINE TO UOY
>>
>tfw no qt nordic sissy bf
>>
>>69543845
>I assumed he was gay, but he later on told me he was straight.

How did this even come up?
>>
>>69543889
WE

DE

NÅÅÅÅÅÅÅRDERN
>>
>>69543889
>>69543893
Guys, I'm not memeing. I really wanna know this.
How common are feminine guys on your country?

>>69543919
I forgot to tell him I was a boy, and then he said that he asked a girl out, and then I was like 'crap, forgot to tell him i'm a boy' and then he told me it was fine, but that he was straight.
I swear to god, he sounded so fucking feminine.
>>
>>69543845
You make assumptions about 5 different countries from one single person you met online?
>>
>>69544003
Look, this has been a meme for quite some time.
I just wanna know if there is any truth to it.
>>
File: marco.jpg (111KB, 792x358px) Image search: [Google]
marco.jpg
111KB, 792x358px
>>69543987
this is how average finnish man looks like.
and yes, all finns have long hair
>>
>>69544085
I always thought finns were suppose to look like russians.
>>
>>69544039

No

There's your answer.

Nordic countries are feminine politically and in the workspace, but individual men aren't necessarily feminine. You have a gay guy here and there like everywhere else, but it's no different from other countries.
>>
>>69544176
Thanks for the concise answer.
>>
File: italianman.jpg (166KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
italianman.jpg
166KB, 600x427px
>>69544085
about as accurate as this
>>
File: finns.jpg (694KB, 1994x1481px) Image search: [Google]
finns.jpg
694KB, 1994x1481px
>>69544123
we might come from east asia, but we are not slavs
>>
So you didn't even saw him?!
You both sound like you have the same kind of mentality accordingly to your blog.

Retarded ≠ feminine
>>
Denmark is a spiritual Sodom and the """men"""(?) born after the sexual revolution of the 1960s are very effeminate
>>
>>69544228
He had a picture. He was blonde, green eyes, chubby and with a cute beard.
>>
>>69543845
How feminine is Joel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Yw6SidhSo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.