[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this what shit hitting the fan looks like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

is this what shit hitting the fan looks like?
>>
>American spy chief
>literally named Clapper
has to be fake news
>>
there were 20 threads about his name when he was confirmed doe
>>
>>69535361
Come back when an archduke gets assassinated.
>>
>>69535498
Too soon man
>>
uk making laser weapon?
thought it was a joke but its not
>>
>toyota
This would mean that toyotas will get cheaper in Guatemala, so i'll finally get to buy a Land Cruiser :^)
>>
>>69535698
ha

ha

ha

silly anon, companies move their production to third world countries so they can pay their workers less and make more money, not so that they can pass the savings on to the customers
>>
>>69536058
>the entire auto industry is one large oligopoly conspiring to fix the prices of econoboxes
it's cute that conservatives have lost faith in the free market now that their senpai is advocating leftist economics
>>
>>69536172
I've been against the free market for years man. I've never considered myself a republican

french revolution was a mistake. industrial revolution was a mistake. going full agricultural society was a mistake. small horticultural society was peak civilization
>>
File: Obama not happy.png (191KB, 448x461px)
Obama not happy.png
191KB, 448x461px
>>69535361
James clapper lied under oath that the government was NOT spying or keeping records of American citizens internet history and is STILL the head of the CIA.

Why would anyone trust him about Russia at that point? The CIA pushed for Vietnam and was a waste of life for every one involved because of the crazy idea of the whole ideological war which was plain bullshit. Trump putting a stricter leash on these secret society organizations might be one of the better things he does.
>>
>>69536172
>libertarians will die in your lifetime
Glorious.
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (96KB, 378x438px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
96KB, 378x438px
>>69535361
>Trump threatens Toyota with import tax
That's a Japanese company, does this also mean taxes for Canadian or European made cars or just those made in Mexico? I think this dumb fuck is painting himself into a corner.
>>
File: 1472756153271.gif (3MB, 461x288px)
1472756153271.gif
3MB, 461x288px
>>69535361
Why can the surgeon not forget that girl?

I MUST KNOW NOW!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.