[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puerto Rico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: The New Flag.png (103KB, 1608x728px) Image search: [Google]
The New Flag.png
103KB, 1608x728px
Puertor Rico will become the 51th state of the US by 2025.

How should the flag be changed?

Vote NOW!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12035580
>>
>>69527054
>Puertor Rico will become the 51th state of the US by 2025.
no it won't you retarded fuck
>>
>>69527111
>no_fun_allowed.jpg
>>
>>69527054
Why the fuck would we want a fiscally incompetent shit hole to be a state?
>>
Why would we want Spics to be part of the US?
>>
>her
>>
>>69527242
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_English#Personal_pronouns

Always glad to help my fellow Germans out.
>>
Circle is more aesthetic desu ^_^

That's my main criticism of the US flag is that its canton has become so crowded that we're unwilling to have fun with our star designs anymore.

But Puerto Rico is not becoming a state desu, why give the Democrats 7 more electoral votes, 5 house seats, and 2 senate seats? fug that
>>
>>69527860
But PRs are anti-abortionist Christian conservatives.
>>
>>69527173
Especially when they have repeatedly voted NOT to become a state.
>>
File: poll.png (6KB, 236x246px) Image search: [Google]
poll.png
6KB, 236x246px
Even split now.
>>
>>69527860
Why have a circle inside a square? Makes no signs whatsoever
>>
>>69527197
ur a little late on that mate
>>
>A
>FUCKING
>CIRCLE
>>
>>69527173
So that the federal government has more power to step in and force them to be fiscally responsible.
>>
>>69527197
They already have citizenship
>>
File: Colonial-Flag-13-Colonies.jpg (35KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
Colonial-Flag-13-Colonies.jpg
35KB, 640x479px
Should be changed to this
>>
>>69527054
Fuck off, they're not joining ever. They can either remain a colony and enjoy working and living here or fucking split.
>>
>>69532798
That doesn't mean they're part of the US dumbass.
>>
>>69527173
>>69528579
It's "join the union", not "become a state" you idiots.
>>
>>69527054
Puelto Lico
>>
kek USA stats will go down again
>>
>>69537640
They're synonyms in this case, you dipshit
Suck a fat one
>>
>>69538671
Not my problem if your language shows a fundamental lack of understanding of what your country is. Puerto Rico is already a state because it is a territory considered as an organized politicao community under a government. It doesn't magically become one twice if it joins the US.
>>
>>69537528
puerto rico? no, not really
Puerto ricans? yes
>>
>>69540012
Puerto Rico is not a state
>americut education
>>
>>69541015
Please reread my post
>>
>>69527173
You've already got Alaska, though
What's the difference

If it's all the brown people, then what about Detroit?
>>
>>69543721
Alaska isn't fiscally incompetent, they're just really irrelevant besides Sarah Palin's brief entrance into the spotlight a few years ago. Also muh oil. A better example would be California, a state that elected a meme actor to their highest office but had no contingency plan for severe draught whilst living in a desert.
>>
>>69540012
Jesus fuck you're stupid...
Pull up a list of American states, I fucking dare you. Read it, all fifty of them, and there will be fifty.
And I want you to read very carefully, because if you do you'll notice something
PUERTO RICO ISN'T A FUCKING STATE
>>
>>69527173
sad, it was your government that turned us into a shit hole, and they're profiting from it. And your big companies are saving their tax money here instead of paying
>>69528579
citation needed
>>
>>69540012
Puerto Rico is a colony.
>>
>>69532903
Agreed. I like the original much better.
>>
Puerto Rican statehood will not happen. No reason for Congress/big money to stop their current way of treating us and leeching off us. They'll just keep going until we have nothing more to offer and then they'll throw us in the trash by giving us independence.
>>
>>69544796
Aren't you guys in some economic turmoil right now?
>>
>>69544201
Were the heart of America. If you faggots really want California to leave then I hope you enjoy your shitty economy.
>>
Circle looks better but it'd have to be the rectangle since otherwise it'd confuse too many stupid people.
>>
>>69527054
neither. my autism won't allow any number other then 50 because it is such a round and perfect number. If Puerto Rico becomes a state we should combine the Dakotas or maybe even nuke Mississippi. But it should stay at 50.
>>
>>69544834
yes. Thsi video might help explain a bit on what's going on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw39SxonPss kinda shitty but informative and true. The last bit of the video means nothing now. PROMESA is already happening and the amount of people against it is insignificant
>>
>>69527054
sun > star

talking about the simbol, I know the sun is a star
>>
>>69527054

they are both ugly as fuck you should invade some countries to add for the remaining stars
>>
>>69550819
We'll go alphabetically.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.