[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens in THIS part of Staya? It's not like the outback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: South China Ocean Colony Map.jpg (270KB, 1400x1310px) Image search: [Google]
South China Ocean Colony Map.jpg
270KB, 1400x1310px
What happens in THIS part of Staya? It's not like the outback or the deep deserts; it's populated enough to have a bunch of smaller cities/towns. But it isn't discussed that much.
>>
>>69517665
gonna take a leap of faith here and go with shitposting
>>
>>69517665
Emu DMZ
>>
>>69517665
>That is the entire road network of Australia
>>
>>69517665
>What happens in THIS part of Staya?

Fucked if I know
>>
>>69517665
nothing. It wouldn't interest you. there is nothing going on there
>>
mining
farming
abos
death
>>
>>69517665
HAHHA
You fucking retard
Australia doesn't exist, let alone a section of it. It's just ocean and small uninhabited islands. I can't believe people actually think we're real.
This is hilarious.
>>
>>69517665
in Charleville there's a pretty little woman who said she'd say I will
>>
>>69517665
I'm the fulla
from Cunnamulla
yes, I'm the Cunnamulla fulla
>>
>>69517665
There's a mountain range that goes right through there. There's probably some farms on the eastern and southern sides, but I bet most of them are mining towns.

Whenever you look at a map of Australia, any town that isn't along the edges will have a mining history.
>>
>>69517665
Things are crook at Tallarook and there ain't no work in Burke
>>
>making a thread about australia
You really want to open a can of worms here, huh.
>>
>>69518411
sit down son, we'll boil the billy and share a yarn
>>
>>69517665
Oh, they'd mustered all the cattle on the Innamincka run
And also on Cordilla Downs the same thing had been done
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that where Crocodile Dundee lived?
>>
>>69518570
nah that was paul newman
>>
>>69517665
Great Dividing Range covers the right half of your circle. No idea what goes on in the left half but its probably fucking boring anyway.
>>
>>69518659
mate that's where Australia starts
>>
>>69518214
traitor

We will find you and hang you
>>
>>69518687
I'm not wrong about it being boring though am I? Unless you're into the ice, that probably livens it up a tad.
>>
>>69518699
ease up, he's just trying to help with our over-population
>>
>>69518728
I guess its boring for someone used to city lights and picture theatres
after a bit of time the bit in-between the destinations becomes the destination
>>
there is little, farming, some work in industry but again very little oppurtunity in general

that said alot of my mates are from the country and generally speaking they're a very kind sort, different from city cats
>>
File: cliffs.jpg (297KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
cliffs.jpg
297KB, 2000x1300px
>>69518776
come home lad
>>
>>69517665
Look up a place called 'Dubbo'. Extend that town to that entire area.
>>
>>69518973
Dubbo's basically a city
has stoplights and all
>>
>>69518900
brother i'm from the outskirts of canberra which certaintly isn't rural but i lived in the bush and miss it dearly

pic related, for kilometres
>>
>>69519178
is that from where you are now?
I haven't been to the capital
>>
File: helpful arrow.jpg (141KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
helpful arrow.jpg
141KB, 800x531px
>>69519226
nah thats the old city of residence now im here
>>
>>69519290
ah, didn't see the file name

you live flash mate, but I still prefer the first pic
>>
>>69519373
same t b h

where u posting from
>>
>>69519178
literally the entirety of Australia except for some parts of Queensland and other rainforest areas + the outback looks exactly like that
>>
>>69519520
Adelaide
but like that bloke I'm from the bush, used to live in coober pedy
>>
>>69519520
>>69519604
kek
you are that bloke
>>
>>69517665
if you look in the bottom right of your circle you can just see the D for Dubbo which is as far into the circle as I have been, its basically the same as any other town in australia except you need to drive 2 hours to the next town
everything else would be assumptions but would likely be accurate, a lot of bushlands then grasslands then desert, you would need to have a good car and extra water/petrol to venture much farther
>>
>>69517665
Emu territory.
>>
File: Petrol stop in Western NSW.gif (2MB, 472x197px) Image search: [Google]
Petrol stop in Western NSW.gif
2MB, 472x197px
>>69518973
Nah, Dubbo's pretty civilised
Once you start going north or west of Walgett, its pretty much feral coons, crazed wheat farmers, wild pigs and rural lunacy
>>
>>69517665
It's likely that 90% of the area you circled is one or two cattle stations.
>>
>>69519807
Dubbo is proof you don't have to be a big city to be a crime ridden shithole.
>>
>>69520106
meth use is significantly higher outside of the major cities along with higher aboriginal populations and lower average wages, I can't be bothered to look at the statistics but I always assumed the crime rate was way higher outside genuine civilisation
>>
>>69520207
Meth actually drives people out of Melbourne and Sydney, because good luck affording to live there with a fucking meth habit.
>>
>>69520207
For some tiny rural towns producing meth is basically 80% of their economy. There are big issues with lack of industries and jobs for younger people in rural areas.
>>
man I want to live in straya
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.