[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I happened to be born as the most insecure, submissive beta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 5e3.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
5e3.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>I happened to be born as the most insecure, submissive beta race in the world.

How do we save our mongoloid race? our trait is extremly submissive and survile as FUCK. Do we have to get massive testosterone injection?
>>
hi japan
>>
File: loiri sammakko.png (48KB, 814x830px) Image search: [Google]
loiri sammakko.png
48KB, 814x830px
Koreans are the top dogs of the EA world. Tall Kocks can look very handsome. Korean genes are also super strong when it comes to breeding with others. The kids will end up looking like Koreans with a slight variation.
>>
File: mexicat1.png (272KB, 524x372px) Image search: [Google]
mexicat1.png
272KB, 524x372px
>>69516263
Just learn not to give a fuck
>>
pls don't call asians mongoloid thanks

you can hate yourself but don't spread it I don't deserve it
>>
File: 039.png (25KB, 952x368px) Image search: [Google]
039.png
25KB, 952x368px
>>69516263
Be more like Turkic people. You fucking island Asians are fucking sissies and get cucked by white people. Meanwhile us Turkic and Mongolians have conquered the west numerous times in the past.
>>
>>69516274
I meant Mongoloid, I didn't mean only korean.

The fucking entire Asian cunts people are extremly submissive.

For example,

China
- Still worshipping their past dictator Mao, who killed their own nation over 30millions

Japan
-Still worshipping their old emperor Hirohito, who consequently made Japan get nuked from the war

North korea -
They are making impossible degree of submissive. they even devote their family's lives to show how loyal they could be . this is crazy degree of submissive stance ,

Thai-
They worship their own king and even let the king control the government, the politicians should bow down everytime they meet the king. This is crazy

------------------------------------------------------
Comparing to western(Caucasoid) world

Romania-
Fucked up their own dictator by the nation's people's hands. They arrested the Chausesq and terminated him sticking up tons of bullets in his face.

Libia-
The nation's citizens catched Qadafi and beat him till death by their own hands. How cool happening is this?

East German(past german)
They banished their dictator Honeker from political ground. and finally committed the relevant opinion between their goverment and achieved unification.

Russia-
Are there some people who still worship Stalin? Probably not. So I can say that Russians are much more based.

This is just short comparison. Western world already did democracy for few times even before present age. They used to do democracy in Greece, and even in Rome. And they rebelled toward their king in france later.

I don't have the confidence to fix my own race.... the people are all fucking irrelevantly survile and obsequious.
>>
Also Thailand needs to be nuked, fucking faggots.
>>
File: 582790b02f11b.jpg (161KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
582790b02f11b.jpg
161KB, 800x480px
>>69516658
what do you call this then
>>
>>69516715
Superficial justice.

That's just the same principal when Political Correctness leftists in western society practically choose beta- peaceful policy, and showing very upset and angry sign toward the goverment for no specific valid reason. they just do those things to use political issues as a tool to decorate themselves
>>
>>69516660
how about you get nuked you shitty diaspora?
>>
>>69516842
At least I know where I'm from, you're just an American and nowadays anybody can go there call themselves an American.
>>
>>69516931
Which descent are you?
>>
>>69516310
>>
>>69516660
I like Thai women. They have big asses.
>>
>>69516658
You know what are peasant rebellions right
The only reason people """worship""" mao is because he was a good enough military commander and held chinese territory, no one in academic or any serious circle thinks his domestic policies were any good.

As of the japanese I seriously doubt their level of loyalty or willingness to die for their emperor is anything like it was in the past
>>
>>69516658
This has got to be the most dumb post I've ever seen. You're missing the context for behind all of these.

I'm fairly certain you're a white english teacher/military soldier. Post head """yellow""" man.
>>
>>69519041
Dumb post from which point? explain before blaming
>>
>>69516658

The only strong people left are those Caucasoid-Mongoloid mixes in places like Kazakhstan. And perhaps Russia, though I'm sure that has to do with Mongol genes too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.