[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be future of the human race when white males will gone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What will be future of the human race when white males will gone?
>>
like when neanderthals males were gone
no one will remember what it was like before then
>>
File: 1482645966597.jpg (76KB, 1105x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482645966597.jpg
76KB, 1105x1200px
mass starvation and complete extinction of everyone else and humanity will never explore space further
>>
By then, we'll be able to modify the colour of our skin and personal attributes quite easily, so the concept of race won't be relevant.
>>
>>69513762
only cucks will do that, if you modify your genes except for treating medical conditions you are, without a single doubt, majestic cucklord
>>
>>69513727
There was civilization long before the boom of Western civ. What are you on about?
>>
>>69513809
Yeah, but compared to Greeks they all sucked dik
>>
>>69513709
except neanderthals didn't build anything, while whites built civilization...
>>
>>69513683
>What will be future of the human race when white males will gone?
We'll have to cuck Asians in our videos
>>
>>69513824
>Yeah, but compared to Greeks they all sucked dik
Greeks are famous for their values which has spread nearly all over the globe.

Civilization was 'made' by nearly every single race.
>>
>>69513802
You don't want your son to be 190cm, have 160IQ, super easy muscular development, and changeable iris colours?

Don't you want to be able to quadruple your melanin when it's really sunny out and you forgot sunscreen?
>>
>>69513824
greeks got everything they knew from the east
>>
>>69513832
irrelevant since what little we know of the neaderthals does not say much about what they did
only recently we decided that maybe they could speak

after a while people will begin to question the achievements of whiteys too, that is if they will be considered an "extinct" group of subspecies

whiteys might even be the atlanteans of the future, a parable for idiots

don't place yourself on so far on the pedestal, it is unbecoming
>>
>>69513905
>Don't you want to be able to quadruple your melanin

leafpost
>>
>>69513888
The way we live today, the way world functions this way is because of Ancient Greece, we are all living in Roman Empire

>>69513905
No i dont want my sons to be selfhating cucks, only shitskins obsess over eye color, it is unimportant
>>
>>69513832
neandertha tools are as primitive to us as white civilization will be to future humans
>>
>>69513958
>The way we live today, the way world functions this way is because of Ancient Greece, we are all living in Roman Empire
Everyone?

Even chinks in some rural, isolated shithole of Asia?
>>
>>69513888
>Civilization was 'made' by nearly every single race.
more like """"""Civilization""""""
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.