[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day of the rake will never come.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: burning whitehouse.jpg (56KB, 638x367px) Image search: [Google]
burning whitehouse.jpg
56KB, 638x367px
The day of the rake will never come.
>>
>>69494435
>British get buttmad because America keeps trading with Napoleon
>Attempt to reconquer America
>Fail drastically, suffering some spectacular defeats against basically a bunch of rednecks with guns the French gave them three decades ago
>A bunch of Hessian hooligans burn down the presidential residence, a location of zero strategic importance, out of butthurt
>Status quo ante bellum
>The Americans rebuild the presidential residence bigger and better than before
>Due to America's rise as the world's sole superpower (and Canada's irrelevance) the new White House becomes the most recognized political building in the world save for some ancient monuments like the Roman Senate
>Canadians, utterly lacking anything resembling patriotism or national pride, constantly celebrate an act of hooliganism even their government condemned
>Did I say their government? I meant a foreign, overseas government that exploited their obedient little servants

Live free or die a Canuck.
>>
>>69494570
Canucks BTFO, will they ever recover?
>>
>>69494435
>>British get buttmad because America keeps trading with Napoleon
>>Attempt to reconquer America

I've considered it and your entire premise is garbage. The British never had the objective of reconquering America
>>
File: 1443627756006.jpg (51KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1443627756006.jpg
51KB, 648x595px
>>69494570
>>
File: Declan-Harp-Frontier.jpg (133KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Declan-Harp-Frontier.jpg
133KB, 1000x750px
The day of the toothbrush sure will.
>>
>>69494570
The Whitehouse is more recognized than the British Parliament?
>>
>>69494850
>American pirates deliberately escalate frontier tensions to open warfare because muh manifest destiny and map autism
>Get their derrieres delivered to them
>wah technical draw it doesn't count!
>>
>>69494570
>British get buttmad because America keeps trading with Napoleon
>Attempt to reconquer America
This is incorrect, America declared war on us; the reason for which was ostensibly because we were taking back British deserters on their ships that they considered American. The actual reason was that they wanted Canada, which not only beat them back but even managed to burn their capital.
>>
>>69494570

But that's entirely wrong, Britain didn't declare war and never had the intention of reconquering the US.
>>
day of the sea level can't come soon enough
>>
>>69494850
Plz, get the fuck out of our cunt, Am*rican diaspora
>>
File: 1450903411713.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450903411713.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>69494570
>>
>>69495249

This is also incorrect, we didn't declare war with the hopes of taking Canada, though it would have been nice, we mostly wanted to disarm the tribes that the Brits were supplying, which in the end the US accomplished.
>>
>>69495281
He's saying the greentext is bullshit, Jemaine, lrn 2 read
>>
>stealing the britbong's valor
Dumb leafposter
>>
>>69494570
Oh fuck off. Your country would have had starved like the Ukranians if the Canadians didn't liberate you pussy clog dancing dutch cucks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.