[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

International driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6575.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6575.png
2MB, 750x1334px
What is driving like in your cunt

I'm learning how to drive rn
>>
1. you go to a transit outpost
2. pay for a driving licence
3. drive
you could imagine how driving is in here
but my usual experience is this; your grandpa, uncle, dad or friend teach you how to drive with stick at 13-14 yrs old, then you start stealing your mother's car at age 15, you start speeding and driving drunk which is really fucking usual and then get your licence at 16.
>>
>needing to drive
it's like you primitives haven't got a well developed and reliable transport system to use instead
why spend dosh on personal transport at all?
>>
>>69465347
to not have to sit next to smelly poors
>>
>>69465347
Nigga I've been using public transit for years(why I haven't got my license yet).

Automobiles generally have more pros than cons
>>
>>69465284
>driving drunk which is really fucking usual
I'm a big drunk but I really fucking hate that, especially as you can never stop it cuz cops look at it as a steady source of income, we really need to put body cams on police and fucking give anyone caught DUI a 2 year ban on driving
>>
>>69465106
Terrible, standards are very lax, anyone who isn't blind can get a license, the roads are garbage, american made cars are shitboxes, it's not good.
>>
>>69465456
Am truckerfag, can confirm.
>>
>>69465347
>Not enjoying the freedom and independence of controlling your own transportation, not needing to adhere to any schedules
>Being able to keep your vehicle as clean and personalized as you like rather than having to sit next to strangers, hobos, sick people...

Public transportation is 100 percent for plebs
>>
Where I live you have to write a written test, then you get an L(learner) license. You can only drive with someone w a full license. After a year of L, you take the practical test and get a N(new) license. You have to drive without incident for another year before you get your full license. If you fuck up at any stage, eg parking ticket/speeding ticket, you get reset.

After all of this my city is still packed w shit drivers
>>
>>69465423
>t DUI a 2 year ban on driving
i agree, fucking accidents are getting more common by the day
>>
You get a learners license when you're 14 and you can get the actual license when you're 16. I failed the driving test a couple of times because my dad thought I could pass without any training, but it was still much cheaper in the end.
>>
>>69465106
Everyone drives a suzuki swift, old mercedes, renault or a porsche if theyre rich, and most people drive like cunts (including me)
>>
Not too bad, roads here are pretty safe but there are a lot of idiots about like everywhere.

I think because we have a lot of windy complicated roads people pay a bit more attention.

Driving in America was very easy for me since almost every road was a straight line at 90 degree angles to one another.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.