[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an anxiety ridden cuck..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1200.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
I'm an anxiety ridden cuck..
>>
>>69461617
It's ok, me too.
>>
So am I.
>>
Me too
>>
you've come to the right place
>>
>>69461617
I don't know that feel.
>>
>>69461741
No, the right place is /r9k/

this is the wrong place
>>
File: 12315116548.jpg (407KB, 1117x2227px) Image search: [Google]
12315116548.jpg
407KB, 1117x2227px
> tfw when only have anxiety when talking to a really hot girl or in public
>>
>>69461788
This is /r9k/, /pol/, /b/ and /lgbt/ with flags, desu.
>>
>>69462078
Mods have abandoned us.
>>
>>69461788
Wrong, /r9k/ is completely and utterly infested with normieshits

So before you tell us to "go back to /r9k/" (which is retarded for a plethora of reasons, but let's just ignore that for a moment), you'd be better off telling your normieshit brethren to fuck off from there.
>>
>>69462151
>Normieshit

Are you retarded?

4chan isn't "Muh underground forum for social outcasts". It's almost a top 500 most trafficked website on the internet.

It was never an underground website for NEETs and most people are normal here. Maybe you're looking for Wizard chan or Uboachan's /neet/.
>>
>>69462151
>28 million unique visitors per month
>Still memeing about le "ree normals reee"

just go to one of the obscure chans dude
>>
>>69462209
>It was never an underground website for NEETs
"underground"? Obviously not. But it was certainly was much more of an "abnormie" website than a normieshit website for many years.

>and most people are normal here
objectively wrong
>>
>>69461617
Me too.

I'll be 9 years NEET this year.
>>
>>69462429
>objectively wrong

Don't measure people by yourself
>>
>>69461617
Just take some 5000iu vitamin d3 and 5mg melatonin. That worked pretty well for me
>>
>>69462429
>But it was certainly was much more of an "abnormie" website than a normieshit website for many years.

And when?

In like 2006 on /b/? Grow up retard. Stop making these retarded threads.
>>
>>69462475
I could tell you the same thing.

Various polls have consistently shown that even /int/ (one of the most normie-infested boards) is clearly not a majority normie. For example, it's not even a majority non-virgin.
>>
>>69462517
>polls

And even if it were true why do you make these threads. You're just shitting up the board and you keep doing it despite getting banned. Why?
>>
>>69462209
>most people here are normal

HEH
E
H
>>
>>69462569
I guess with the exception of people reposting the same thread every single day after getting banned repeatedly
>>
>>69462549
>why do you make these threads
I'm not OP. In fact, I suspect OP is a false flag who's on a lifelong false flag mission to sully the image of NEETS/feelsposters/etc. I have no way of knowing for sure, but for quite a while (I think it was a year and a half ago, or something like that) some Canadian flag kept making these sorts of threads over and over and over every single day because he was autistically obsessed with NEETs.

I'm just contesting your retarded attempt at validating your presence here. You're really fundamentally no different from rapefugees in Europe.
>>
>>69462480
5000iu vitamin D is above the recommended upper daily value, you could get side effects.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_D
>>
>>69462676
>I'm just contesting your retarded attempt at validating your presence here. You're really fundamentally no different from rapefugees in Europe.

This isn't your seekrit klub. You might be confusing /int/ with wizardchan.
>>
>>69462731
>This isn't your seekrit klub.
I never claimed it was you fucking mong.

But still, you're basically a recent immigration who's arrived en masse with countless others of your kind who have essentially none of this site's original culture, don't care in the slightest about any notion of integration, and feel validating in their own culture taking over.

Again, you're really fundamentally no different from rapefugees.
>>
>>69462788
You're acting like it is with your "reee normals reeeeee"

>But still, you're basically a recent immigration who's arrived en masse with countless others of your kind who have essentially none of this site's original culture, don't care in the slightest about any notion of integration, and feel validating in their own culture taking over.

I think you have a serious problem if you genuinely associate with an anonymous imageboard's "culture".

How fucking attached are you to this website? Do you even go outside?
>>
>>69462841
>I think you have a serious problem if you genuinely associate with an anonymous imageboard's "culture".
>How fucking attached are you to this website? Do you even go outside?
Nice deflection
>>
>>69462926
You're talking about an anonymous imageboard as if it has a significant role in your life.

Use some of our socialized healthcare and see a psychiatrist my man. That's what it's there for.

How long have you been on 4chan? Don't you think it's time to grow up eventually?
>>
>>69462962
Once again, nice deflection, but you're still completely ignoring the point that you're the rapefugee here who's shitting all over a well established community with its own culture, norms, etc.
>>
>>69463040
>Deflection
What am i deflecting?

>but you're still completely ignoring the point that you're the rapefugee here who's shitting all over a well established community with its own culture, norms, etc

You're comparing a country's culture to that of an anonymous imageboard?

What culture and norms do you believe this board had before the "normie invaders" came? Everyone posting "TFW no gf" and people responding with "I know that feel bro" en-masse, ad infinitum?
>>
>>69463040
And really, how is "normies" discussing the board's topic "shitting all over" it?
Wouldn't the /r9k/ posters be the ones shitting all over it because their posts have nothing to do with the purpose the board was created for?
>>
>>69463069
>You're comparing a country's culture to that of an anonymous imageboard?
Are you illiterate?

I'm comparing your invasion of the website to that of a group of rapefugees in a given country.

>What culture and norms do you believe this board had before the "normie invaders" came?
Asking that is nothing short of disingenuous. Obviously you can't sum up such a topic in just a few sentences. But you're either blind, retarded or acting in bad faith if you really think the norms and culture of 4chan (even now, and even more so in the past) aren't different from other internet communities (or any real-life community for that matter).
>>
>>69463140
>I'm comparing your invasion of the website to that of a group of rapefugees in a given country.

How is people coming to a website "invading" it?

It's a public website without registration. what the fuck are you even talking about

Are you like a 35-40 year old permavirgin?

You MUST be a fucking virgin

You MUST have no fucking friends. holy shit i just feel sorry for you
>>
These canucks are unbelievably autistic
>>
>>69463271
>How is people coming to a website "invading" it?
How the fuck is it not?

>It's a public website without registration.
Yes, and? It's still a community which was well established with its norms and culture.

>Are you like a 35-40 year old permavirgin?
>You MUST be a fucking virgin
>You MUST have no fucking friends. holy shit i just feel sorry for you
Oh no, someone insulted me on a chinese cartoon discussion forum! How am I ever going to recover from this?
>>
>>69463413
>It's still a community which was well established with its norms and culture.

describe the culture and norms

and then explain how le normies are destroying it
>>
>>69463514
>describe the culture and norms
See my previous point

You're either blind, retarded, or very disinginuous if you're acting like such a thing can simply be described in a few short sentences. Moreover, you're even more blind/retarded/disinginuous if you honestly think that 4chan (especially when you look at how it was a few years ago rather than now) doesn't have substantially different norms and culture compared to the overwhelming majority of other internet communities of any kind.
>>
>>69463297
I wish I could see the stats for /r9k/ and confirm that an overwhelming majority of visitors are Canadians.
>>
>>69463562
If the culture is turning so unfavorable for you why don't you just leave and do something elsE?

Do you really attach so much of your personality to this website?

Like i can't even comprehend how much time you must spend here to actually notice "cultural" and "demographic" shifts of the website.
>>
>>69463654
Why should I abandon something I enjoy (not to mention a place where I am perfectly familiar with the culture/norms, where I've contributed over the years, which has been useful to me in various ways, etc.) just because it's being invaded by people like you?

And please, get off your fucking high horse. You're acting as if internet communities are something shameful and unheard of, which is ridiculous. Yes, I belong to an internet community, big fucking whoop.
>>
>all this leafposting in a cuck thread
>>
File: 1483484580455.jpg (133KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1483484580455.jpg
133KB, 861x1300px
>>69462465
At least you're not an office wage cuck.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.