[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Southeast Asia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 20

File: seasia_ad750.jpg (62KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
seasia_ad750.jpg
62KB, 500x371px
>culturally Indian

>ethnically Asian

Is this the best or worst combo?
>>
>>69460728
>literally every country on that map is mainly known for sex tourism or sever underdevelopment (except singapore)
you tell me
>>
>>69460827
Basically the Eastern Europe of the Orient kek
>>
I thought English teachers in Japan were supposed to be smarter than this.
>>
Philippines is honorary latino, what makes this country worse then others
>>
>>69460986
Pooloo-Smallpenis-spics

literally worst combo
>>
>>69460728
Lot of east asia is influenced by india also.
>>
>>69460827
Brunei is known for oil.
>>
>>69461261
whereas 80% of SE Asian culture is indian (scripts, architecture, vocab, clothing, etc), I would say less than 10% of East Asian culture is Indian in origin
>>
File: map-1050-chola.jpg (45KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
map-1050-chola.jpg
45KB, 640x450px
>>69460728
>>69460827
>>69460928
>>69460970
>>69460986
>>69461139
>>69461261
>>69461316
>>69461370
>We COLONized them before COLONization was cool.
>>
>>69460728
>culturally Indian
[Citation needed]

India wasn't even a concept until the 1800's.
>>
>>69461891
>COLONization

no trace of your colony only some hindu temple ruin and hindu isnt from india, maybe those black in papua is your colony.
>>
File: India1760_1905.jpg (93KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
India1760_1905.jpg
93KB, 466x600px
>>69462463
India was a concept, it was called Bharat (Another official name of Modern day India)

The sub-continent was known was Bharat, all the hindu kings had a duty (a sacred pact) to protect the sub-continent during a time of greater adversary putting their differences aside.

And the reason why the Nanda King was waiting for Alexander to cross the ganges with 80,000 horsemen, 200,000 footmen, 8,000 chariots, and 6,000 fighting elephants.

The reason India resisted the first 500 years of Islamic invasions through a combined effort of Hindu Kings until the differences grew too much

And why the Marathas again invoked the Bharat pact to unite the Hindus to overthrow Mughals.

And why the freedom fighter again invoked the Bharat pact to gain freedom from Brits.

Then the differences grew

>>69462599
Well you muslims are famous for destroying temples my mate.
>>
>>69460986
>honorary latino
Literally who believes this?
>>
>>69462810
Top kek then why did Mongols kick your ass again and again? And Persians. And Greeks. And Brits.
>>
>>69463472
Actually Mongols never kicked our ass, since the Delhi sultanate was able to defend itself from them.

Greeks never crossed the ganges because they were too afraid and Persians were successfully defeated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_India
>>
>>69463472
>As for the Macedonians, however, their struggle with Porus blunted their courage and stayed their further advance into India. For having had all they could do to repulse an enemy who mustered only twenty thousand infantry and two thousand horse, they violently opposed Alexander when he insisted on crossing the river Ganges also, the width of which, as they learned, was thirty-two furlongs, its depth a hundred fathoms, while its banks on the further side were covered with multitudes of men-at-arms and horsemen and elephants. For they were told that the kings of the Ganderites and Praesii were awaiting them with eighty thousand horsemen, two hundred thousand footmen, eight thousand chariots, and six thousand fighting elephants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_campaign_of_Alexander_the_Great
>>
>>69460928
africa*
eastern europe are pooinloos, subhumanic modern lifestyle with some amazing achievement
>>
>>69460728
The east malaysia doesnt have any traces of Indian until modern age unlike west malaysia. Even then, they are so rare to see on the street.

>>69460827
>except singapore
Hello?
We jailed and deport people who's involved in prostitution. Those whores are by foreign students misusing their student pass and visit visa, from neighbouring cunts, it will never be local.

>>69462810
Prevalent Tamil (and practicing) traces in Malaya, but not here in Borneo. Before it rooted, you've been annexed by head hunters. There's literally no hindu temple except in modern era.
>>
>>69463687
But you were taken over by the Delhi Sultanate. Doesn't disprove what I said.

>>69463687
>and Persians were successfully defeated.
I'm 90% sure I read the Persians making a comeback and conquering you somewhere.

Not to mention others like the Timur, the Kushans the Mughals.
>tfw it feels good to be asian man

Btw I heard NE Asian-Indians are discriminated against and called "chinkie's" or something.

>>69463713
Kinda cool desu. But didn't they raze Porus's city to the ground?
>>
>>69461891
You never colonized us, we did derived our original script from yours and that's it.
>>
File: Screenshot_90.jpg (138KB, 1898x395px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_90.jpg
138KB, 1898x395px
>>69462810
>Well you muslims are famous for destroying temples my mate.

wow, we are such uncivilized

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hindu_temples_in_Indonesia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candi_of_Indonesia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Buddhist_temples
>>
>>69463842
>Kinda cool desu. But didn't they raze Porus's city to the ground?
Actually no.
>The Battle of the Hydaspes was fought in 326 BC by Alexander the Great against King Porus of the Paurava kingdom on the banks of the river Hydaspes. The battle resulted in a Macedonian victory.[3][4] Alexander was however greatly impressed by his adversary and not only reinstated him as a satrap of his own kingdom but also granted him dominion over lands to the south-east extending until the Hyphasis (Beas).[5][6] After Alexander's death in 323 BC, Porus was assassinated by one of Alexander's generals named Eudemus sometime between 321 and 315 BC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porus#Battle_of_the_Hydaspes

>In 305 BCE, Indian Emperor Chandragupta Maurya of the Maurya Empire led a series of campaigns to retake the satrapies left behind by Alexander the Great when he returned westwards. Seleucus I Nicator fought to defend these territories, but both sides made peace in 303 BCE. The treaty ended the Seleucid–Mauryan war and allowed Chandragupta control of the regions he was warring for while Seleucus was given 500 highly valued war elephants in exchange

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seleucid%E2%80%93Mauryan_war

There were only Persian invasions i.e. coming and looting, like vikings and not Persians conquests.
>>
>>69463842
>But you were taken over by the Delhi Sultanate. Doesn't disprove what I said.
Also we resisted the first 500 years of muslims conquests, we delayed it to the 12th century despite being multiple kingdoms what else do you want?

Remember they conquered Europe too.
>>
>>69463930
http://www.stephen-knapp.com/islamic_destruction_of_hindu_temples.htm

You tell me
>>
>>69464102
well i ask, do we indon destroy hindu or buddhist temple, pls tell me son, pls......

oh yeah we no, so fuck off
>>
>>69464069
>Remember they conquered Europe too.
The Kushans/Mughals conquered Europe?
How come you never hear anything about Indian invaders?
Even the first guy to unite India (Chandragupta Maurya) was Asiatic.
>>
>>69464102
Well, if you are being conquered, the conquerer will do what he wants on that land, e.g. removing any traces of previous occupier. That's the natural instinct of human.
>>
Uhhh I'm Viet and I'm pretty sure that we are more culturally Chinese than Indian, unlike those Cambodians lol
>>
>>69460728
Well, our culture is Chinese but still pretty shit, so i don't think culture has to do with anything much. Plus there's nothing with Indian culture (apart from not poo in loo of course).
>>
>>69464872
*Plus there's nothing wrong
>>
>>69464805
>looking down on Cambodia
m8, we aren't much better than them. Right now they have highter GDP growth than Vietnam.
>>
>>69460728
For food, best combo.
Except the Philippines. Primitive and most disgusting cuisine ever.
>>
>>69464232
>Even the first guy to unite India (Chandragupta Maurya) was Asiatic.
He was? That's the first I'm hearing of it and I like to think I know Asian history/customs pretty well.

>>69464872
>>69464896
>Plus there's nothing with Indian culture
And what of the caste system?
>>
>>69465052
Yeah, that one too.

India has cool cuisine, music, and history tho.
>>
>>69464232
I am talking about muslimes mate. Kushans were Buddhists coming from China who later adopted Hinduism.

>>69464789
I went to take bath its 11 am here

>>69465052
>>69464232
>Even the first guy to unite India (Chandragupta Maurya) was Asiatic.
He wasn't. Evidence are Greek scriptures since he married Helena from Babylon
>>
>>69464526
>>69464226
Yeah, but you weren't the original muslims its funny how you guys defend Islam even when you were forced to follow it.
>>
>>69465052
>He was?

Nah

>>69465138
They adopted buddhism after entering india though?
>>
>>69465138
>I am talking about muslimes mate. Kushans were Buddhists coming from China who later adopted Hinduism.
They were still invaders irregardless. You're moving the goals here.

>>69465138
>He wasn't. Evidence are Greek scriptures since he married Helena from Babylon
Post them then because all evidence shows him having eyes similar to mine.

>>69465194
>even when you were forced to follow it.
So are half your old/modern countrymen.
>>
File: Chandragupta-Maurya.jpg (31KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Chandragupta-Maurya.jpg
31KB, 600x315px
>>69465311
>>69465271
>>69465194
source:
>>
>slanty Muslim Pajeets

I'd say the worst tbqh
>>
>>69465271
As far as I know I think they were Buddhists (The Chinese concept of Buddhism) before entering India.

>>69465311
>They were still invaders irregardless. You're moving the goals here.
I am not saying we were never invaded, I am saying that Bharat/India always existed and it was written in Hindu scriptures that its the duty of every Kshatriya/King to protect it from foreign invaders.

And that these texts were used to unite all the different sects of Hindus against a foreign rule, like Maratha did to overthrow the Mughals (when they became Islamic rulers instead of secular ones)

>Post them then because all evidence shows him having eyes similar to mine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandragupta_Maurya#Early_life

>>69465311
>So are half your old/modern countrymen.
Yeah, Also how is 172 million is half of 1.25 billion. Even a retard can do better maths than that.
>>
>>69465194
We're not forced. The merchants went to the castle court and introduce Islam (Arab, persian, Hui chinese and surprisingly, Indian Sultan). Your caste system is a huge scam, which was later gradually phase out in the following centuries.
>>
File: most-powerful.png (222KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
most-powerful.png
222KB, 500x334px
>>69460728
>>
us chinks have been jewing them out of their wealth for thousands of years. hell, we even colonized a chunk even as the qing empire began to crumble
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanfang_Republic
>>
>>69465588
That's just Quranic bullshit. Muslims always forced convert everywhere, islamic conquests never started in India before 12th-13th century and yet it is written in Quran (written in 609) said the original muslims were the slaves of idol worshipers.

Nobody teaches them the idol worshipers were not Hindus, and every body in the sub-continent thinks the hindus used to torment muslims and this is how they justify their forced conversion to islam as a voluntary peaceful conversion here in India.
>>
>>69465544
>I am not saying we were never invaded, I am saying that Bharat/India always existed and it was written in Hindu scriptures that its the duty of every Kshatriya/King to protect it from foreign invaders.
I wasn't even talking about that. I always talking about the Asiatic rulers that have taken over your continent again and again.

I don't really care about some Bharat notebook bullshit.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandragupta_Maurya#Early_life
Did you not see his eyes? They were small, narrow and pointy. Completely Asiatic.

Face it. Every empire in India has been foreign Asian made. Any notable person has been Asian. From the Kushans to the Mauryas.

>Yeah, Also how is 172 million is half of 1.25 billion. Even a retard can do better maths than that.
Well I heard it's getting there as their births are rising up fast.
>>
>>69465675
>I always talking about the Asiatic rulers that have taken over your continent again and again.
First the only Asiatic Empire in India was the Kushan Empire, second how is that a conquest if the conquered embraces the religion and the culture of the conquered.

>They were small, narrow and pointy. Completely Asiatic.
This just proves you are an Indian, the only asiatic kingdom in India was the Kushans and they were based in Himalayas of Kashmir, Himachal and Uttrakhand while Chadragupta was of the lineage of Nandas, who were based in Patliputra (Bihar). Also he was of dark complexion and not fucking yellow.

>Well I heard it's getting there as their births are rising up fast.
It was 138 million in 2001, it is 172 million in 2016
>>
>>69460827
>sever underdevelopment
You're forgetting Malaysia and Thailand, and also Brunei.
>>
>>69465809
>First the only Asiatic Empire in India was the Kushan Empire, second how is that a conquest if the conquered embraces the religion and the culture of the conquered.
>Mughal
>Timur
>Delhi Sultanate
>nanda
>maratha
All of these came from (Central) Asia which was near my motherland.

>This just proves you are an Indian,
>if you have Mongoloid eyes
Dummy.

>while Chadragupta was of the lineage of Nandas, who were based in Patliputra (Bihar)
So?

> Also he was of dark complexion and not fucking yellow.
We can be dark as well so that's a dumb post.

>It was 138 million in 2001, it is 172 million in 2016
That's scary desu.
>>
>>69465674
Quran never explicitly states date though, i wonder which quran are you refering to. A bahai cult, perhaps? Or let me guess, because of the indoctrined hatred with your blood brother but different faith, pakiland? The only idol worshippers that the name explicitly stated are the Nimrod, the pre islamic mecca and the Magus. Otherwise, they were just simply, idol worshipper. Afaik, Indian are known here as the starter of illegal cult, like Gulam something. King chola destroyed and force hinduism (again) in West malaysia, so..
>>
>>69465809
>>69465936
>Second how is that a conquest if the conquered embraces the religion and the culture of the conquered.
Second that's a very cucked form of damage control. You're still being ruled, dominated and cucked over by foreigners.
>>
>>69465674
Nice fedora meme, there was no force who forced, this applies to Christianize or other religion. Just like Malingsianon stated, it was gradual process.
>>
>>69465936
I thought you were a gook. also Nandas and Mauryans were Indians

Mughals came from Persia (Which was already muslim during those times)

>This just proves you are an Indian,
I mistyped it, I meant - "This just proves you are a retard"

>>69465979
>Second that's a very cucked form of damage control. You're still being ruled, dominated and cucked over by foreigners.
>Implying present central asia weren't cucked by Mongols and people from caucuses.
>Implying Mongols weren't cucked by Islam
>>
>>69466045
>I thought you were a gook.
I am of Chinese descent.

>also Nandas and Mauryans were Indians
They were Mongoloid so no.

>Mughals came from Pers
Mughals were also Mongoloid however.

>Implying present central asia weren't cucked by Mongols and people from caucuses.
You can't cuck people from the same race as you.

>Implying Mongols weren't cucked by Islam
Sadly true however.
>>
>>69466020
>>69465970
According to Quran:

Darul Islam - When Muslim are in majority - Either convert into islam or kill non-believers example - Middle east.

Darul Harab - When Muslims are in sizable minority and the majority is divided, then muslims supposed to ask more and more concessions from the majority until it is converted to darul-islam

- When muslims are in Minority and the majority is united, muslims should surrender.

>>69466161
Also, we all know how better a country Mongolia is today don't we? Its not about just conquering its also about surviving and keep thriving. It doesn't matter if the mongols conquered most of the Earth when they are still goat/sheep herders even in 21st century.

India on the other hand has been under constant wars and changing regimes and still we are relevant and were relevant throughout the Human history more than the Mongols, who were only popular at the time of Great Mongolian Empire.
>>
>>69466045
>Mughals came from persia
Babur's capital was Bukhara, what the hell are you on about?
>>
>>69465675
Thats just how you view the architectural style and using it as evidence is nothing short of delusion we wuzing
>>
>>69466045
Oh yes, about Indogneshit, they love you so much that they immortalised your name on their cunt's name. Indo derives from "India-like". They still worship you like gods.
>my tone changes once this poverty fuck cunt >>69466020 insults me, the typical jealousy vibe from rightfully, culturally India clay.
>>
>>69466267
That's a very fine form of damage control.

>India on the other hand has been under constant wars and changing regimes and still we are relevant and were relevant throughout the Human history more than the Mongols,
First off- you're not relevant. Your average non-Indian despises you shitskinned, smelly ugly manlets.

Two- So was China and we were never conquered and we're still just as relevant today.

Three- You're only still alive because of your huge population.

>more than the Mongols, who were only popular at the time of Great Mongolian Empire.
A candle that burns brightest burns fastest.

Judging by how your candles still barely there... hmm. Makes me think.
>>
>>69463472
seleceus ended up giving the indian king his daughter's hand in marriage as a peace offering lol
>>
>>69464997
>flag
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>69466290
That's a sculpture from modern times idiot. My painting was a very old one from his era.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x250px
>>69466400
>we were never conquered
pretty sure we got KHAN'D in the 1270s and 1640s
>>
>>69466279
Mughals were Mongolian descendants but from Persia, and Babur's son Humanyu settled in India and Akbar adopted the secular rule which was continued by Jahangir and Sahajahan until Aurangzeb brought back the hard line Islam and initiated the decline of Mughal Empire.

>>69466400
>So was China and we were never conquered and we're still just as relevant today.
Are you a idiot? Have you ever picked up a history book?
>Be China
>Conquered by Mongols
>Had to build a fucking wall to stop invasions
>Was a colony of all EU powers including America
>Was even colonized by Japs.
>>
>>69466475
That was by other Asians however. Doesn't change anything. And
>we
>trump pepe
Hello white man.
>>
>>69466453
Wew i dont even care about muh ancestors but you're just straight up deluded
>>
>>69466267
>according to Quran:
>darul islam

no wonder creator of wikiislam.org and religionofpeace.com is pajeet

>>69466346
ayy malayniggo
>>
>>69464872
The people you stole land from (Chams and Khmer) were definitely Indic
>>
>>69466541
that's not trump's hair, that's one of those paddy farmer hats you idiot
100% born and raised southerner here
>>
>SEA thread
>muslims being butthurt
oh wait, they're permanently butthurt from being born a loser
>>
File: bouddha_bodh.jpg (19KB, 389x340px) Image search: [Google]
bouddha_bodh.jpg
19KB, 389x340px
>>69466533
I like how you disregarded my other post.

>>69466533
>Be China
>Conquered by Mongols
>Had to build a fucking wall to stop invasions

>>69466541

>Was a colony of all EU powers including America
We got taken over by hordes. Whoopie woo doo.

>Was even colonized by Japs.
Japan was a powerhouse back then and more powerful than India has ever been in its history.

But still. My point still stands. Every relevant Indian empire- Asiatic. Every relevant Indian empire- Asiatic. Every relevant philosophy- Asiatic (Buddha was Mongoloid pic related).

Your country along with Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka has never done anything in its long history without US (the Mongoloid race) conquering it and you being carried on our coat tails shitskin.

>inb4 Indians are also Asian
No you're not.
>>
>>69466643
did you even read?
>>
>>69466612
>Wew i dont even care about muh ancestors but you're just straight up deluded
Because you have no history or ancestors worth caring about lmao.

>>69466634
>100% born and raised southerner here
Post proof Jackson.
>>
>>69466679
no, and proven
>>
>>69466660
>* every relevant Indian empire- Asiatic.

>* Every relevant Indian person- Asiatic
>>
>>69466693
Nice dodge chang
Post more asiatic indian portraits, surely you have so much to be proud of you try this hard to appropriate another peoples history
>>
>>69466629
Yeah, but Champa doesn't exist anymore and Chams are minority now. Cambodia is right next to us.
>>
>>69466708
not nice
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>69466693
>>
>>69466749
You are such a cuck.

>>69466729
>Post more asiatic indian portraits, surely you have so much to be proud of you try this hard to appropriate another peoples history
I do have many things. We also helped Western civilization to boom.

But this is just one of them. I'm pissed off because you're digging your head into the sand to deny it.
>>
>>69466660
>buddha was mongoloid

Soo
You are a born buddhist upset about following a religion founded by an indian, i see, hence the desperate attempts to claim otherwise?
>>
>>69466708
Chinks already have their own big ass land, why do you have to steal the little paradise we have here, huh? Go back to mainland china please even you are assimilated diasporas. Just please, sneaky little chink eye slit hides thousands evil plans.
>>
how did india get invaded so much? were hindus too busy being ascetic? were only warrior castes allowed to fight back?
>>
>>69466818
>We also helped Western civilization to boom.

Yeah uh huh
I dont deny china did much in its history but you're just shitposting at this point
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x599px
>>69466818
>le cuck meme
you can stop being butthurt about not being born in china, zhang. you don't have to shill for the motherland to the point of denying the truth. I might not agree with everything pajeet is saying but the fact is that we were conquered twice. Come home banana man
>>
It has Thailand, literally the best country on this planet.
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 220x376px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 220x376px
I actually think a country like Thailand has more right to claim descent from Bharat's because modern India is an afterthought, result of British nation-building.

India was Allah'd and Brit'd. I'm sure of India still had individual kingdoms SE Asia and India would be collectively known as India
In fact SE Asia was also known as "East India " before
>>
>>69466660
>So Middle east is Asia because they cucked you by Islam
>Chinese, Japs and South Asians are Asians because they cucked you culturally.
>Russians are asians because they are fucking annihilate you anytime they want
But Indians aren't asians. Its pretty funny how every region surrounding India is Asia but not India, even we are more relevant, richer and democratic than most of you fucks.

>>69466838
Because we were one of the richest regions in the world and the only source of muh diamonds until the end of 18th century.
>>
>>69466998
>I'm sure of India still had individual kingdoms
Yeah we had plenty, but most succeeded and the rest were annexed by the Indian Army.
>>
>>69466822
>You are a born buddhist upset about following a religion founded by an indian, i see, hence the desperate attempts to claim otherwise?
No. I'm upset because of all you cunts here pulling shit.

>>69466864
>I dont deny china did much in its history but you're just shitposting at this point
The mighty (Asiatic) Ottoman blocked European trade route when Europe was weak and the Asia's was booming. This led them to finding other (weaker) continents in which they took over and then used the resources there to overcome us.

>>69466900
>I might not agree with everything pajeet
You shouldn't agree with anything he says.

>. you don't have to shill for the motherland to the point of denying the truth.
>the fact is that we were conquered twice
I never said that we didn't get over run but that's because it only happened twice and briefly.

>>69466838
They are natural born betas.
>>
>>69466267
Umm, that questionable sources sounds poo loos oriented. Almost like sneaky propaganda.

>>69466613
Dasar bajingan brengsek elo
>>
>>69466838
Ignoring the shitfest that is this thread it's because of what >>69467012 said and the fact that India has only been united a few times in its entire history (iirc). India has historically been at its most powerful when it was 100% united together, like under this >>69465409 guy and others when they resisted an invasion by the strongest militaristic force of that time.

Divide and conquer basically. Not to mention Poos have always been right next to the most invasive people in history i.e mudslimes, central chinks, persians etc etc

It would have happened to us too if we were in India's location desu.
>>
>>69467012
>So Middle east is Asia because they cucked you by Islam
Islam has its many faults but imo it was much better than Confucianism. Tengrism is the best however.

>Chinese, Japs and South Asians are Asians because they cucked you culturally.
Culture=/=invasion
>>
>>69467263
Yeah, see Indians are not asians, they were aerial dropped by GOD on the continent of Asia, we were never there, we just magically appeared so that we could be invaded.

Indus Valley Civilization is just crazy talk, since it is a proof that Indians had a civilization in Asia way way way before Chinese.
>>
File: 1468191363707.gif (19KB, 630x339px) Image search: [Google]
1468191363707.gif
19KB, 630x339px
Technically it's culturally mixed between Arab, India, and East Asia.
I believe Southeast Asia civilization was born because three of them made trade routes. The first big kingdom that Southeast Asia ever had was Champa, then Srivijaya. Both of them are in silk road route area.
>>
>>69465052
>caste system
Exists only in the smallest villages and towns, where people still deny their female infants education. At least 85% of the country is above that now. Incidentally, that also applies to most Indian prejudices. Like the pooinloo meme.

>>69467196
Basically this. I think it's pretty cool that all the invasions haven't massively influenced out culture though.
>>
>>69467438
>Yeah, see Indians are not asians, they were aerial dropped by GOD on the continent of Asia, we were never there, we just magically appeared so that we could be invaded.
I never said that. I'm saying that you're an ""Asian""" the same way Europeans are.

> the continent of Asia
Shouldn't extend to you guys.

>Indus Valley Civilization is just crazy talk, since it is a proof that Indians had a civilization in Asia way way way before Chinese.
Again
>""Asia""
And that's nothing worth caring about. How desperate are you to try and feel pride in being Indian that you have to go back millennia when you know everything that's ever come out of your continent has been through people like me?
>>
>>69467599
Not related but i read the news about massive rape attempt in Benglahore at new year party held by the city. How the fuck that happen, i thought beglahore full of educated people.
>>
>>69467606
You are a very delusional gook aren't you?

India
>First civilization in Asia and the fucking world
You - Nah you are going back milennia
It because we existed continuously unlike you cucks.

India
>be responsible for most of the today's mathematics
You - But you are not relevant

India
>Has a successful space program, only 2 "Asian" countries have space program (China and Japan)
You - people like me, people like me

People like you are called retards in rest of the world

>>69467653
It was actually molestation i.e. groping of few women in front of massive deployment of Police nearby.
>>
>>69467653
People from past generations haven't died yet, unfortunately, and their shitty values and views exist as long as they live. That wasn't strictly speaking, rape, but that was committed by some nearly senior citizen politician fuckhead.
True, Bangalore is one of the best places in the country, but these guys still exist.
The politicians are the worst: they commit crimes, knowing that they have enough clout to keeping away from serious trouble. As far as that guy is concerned, he got a piece of ass and knows it'll blow over with the media soon.
>>
>>69467461
We nusantara had our own culture, just be patient until we dig out all the artifacts.
>Sungai Batu
>Gunung Padang
>>
>>69467599
>I think it's pretty cool that all the invasions haven't massively influenced out culture though.
I'd argue that it has. Since your sub-continent was divided into three's willingly. And doesn't India have a shitload of cultures?

Are you guys dealing with the poo problem tho?
>>
>>69467888
Nice trips

India does have a shitload of cultures. Not just one mass who universally pray to the exact same God or do the practice the exact same customs.If it weren't for the skin, you'd say Chennai and Delhi are from two different countries.

The important thing is that this shitload of cultures existed anyway, way before any invading mudslimes came over, with only a few (relatively) people of each kind. Hell, if I were to travel to a village in the outskirts of my state, I wouldn't understand their language.

>divided ... willingly
True. In fact, I'd attribute that to the above. We were never exactly united under one culture, which is what made divide and conquer so easy here.

>poo problem
nice meme friendo
>>
>>69467761
Of course, we found that too, but I argue that the reason why our civilization developed because of silk route.
Why were there East Indies project? Because it's said that the SE Asia monopolized sea route since it was connecting India (+Arab), and China.
>>
>>69467996
Poo problem isnt a meme m8
>>
>>69467996
>If it weren't for the skin, you'd say Chennai and Delhi are from two different countries.
Well you guys do have very similar facial features too don't you.

>Hell, if I were to travel to a village in the outskirts of my state, I wouldn't understand their language.
That's scary.

>divided ... willingly
Yeah willingly.
>inb4 the Brits split you up
Nah fuck off. It was just something that was long time coming.

>We were never exactly united under one culture, which is what made divide and conquer so easy here.
Do you think India is going to remain united or Balkanize eventually? What do you think about your neighbors? Do you despise them or are you guys China tier and won't rest until 'muh one China' is together again?

>nice meme friendo
How is it a meme?
>highest public defecation levels in the world
>>
>>69468088
>Poo problem isnt a meme m8
so said the guy who passes judgement without actually seeing the place and falling for /pol/
>>
>>69460728
I'm probably an idiot, but I only recently found out that Angkor Wat is actually a Hindu, not a Buddhist temple. Why did places like Cambodia and Thailand abandon Hinduism in favour of Buddhism?
>>
>>69468162
Caste system. Also probably influenced by Chinese.
>>
>>69468124
>similar facial features
Disagree. Left is a typical Delhi guy. Right is a typical Chennai guy.

>long time coming
That's kinda what I said, see

>True. In fact, I'd attribute that to the above.

>remain united
we aren't. we just elected one guy, who we leave to run things.
To answer your question, india is going to remain exactly the way it is now, for a very long time. People really don't care, or arent aware enough, to make any changes.

>neighbours
Paki: mudslime twats who resent having to split.
Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh: basically part of India
Shyna: they're alright. with a little luck, and intelligence from our leaders, we can work together efficiently as one unit. It would be beneficial for both countries that way.

>not a meme
Like I said, those numbers only exist in those tiny dots on a map. And our numbers are only highest because no other place shits in fields, I guess.
>>
>>69468126
I've seen data from your own government :^/
Im not saying everyone doesnt bave a toilet, and ofc developed areas arent like that, but a lot really dont

>>69468255
Chinese follow mahayana
>scipline.[2] As a distinct sect, Theravada Buddhism developed in Sri Lanka and spread to the rest of Southeast Asia.

:^DDD
>>
File: IMG_20170104_134743.jpg (37KB, 787x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170104_134743.jpg
37KB, 787x257px
>>69468410
Forgot pic. And right is Delhi,left is Chennai
>>
>>69468455
>>69468410
>Disagree. Left is a typical Delhi guy. Right is a typical Chennai guy.
They look the same. I think one looks more European but that's about it.

>we aren't. we just elected one guy, who we leave to run things.
What part is he usually from? Is he from the lighter upper part or the darker southern part? Has there ever been someone else that's been the PM?

>To answer your question, india is going to remain exactly the way it is now, for a very long time.
Well... I mean if the US or any other cunt wanted to they could easily just create a civil war so maybe not desu.

>Shyna:
Never heard of this cunt before. If Pakistan ever becomes non-religious would it ever get back with the rest of India or not?

Why isn't Sri Lanka a part of India too?

>Like I said, those numbers only exist in those tiny dots on a map. And our numbers are only highest because no other place shits in fields, I guess.
But it still happens right? That's my point.
>>
>>69468544
>never heard of shyna before
Try saying it out loud

>civil war
I don't see why they would, unless it was for bloodlust

Our PM is from Gujarat. A lighter upper part.

>Sri Lanka
Dunno, ask this cunt >>69468426

>still happens
It's actually very insignificant. The meme is the number being blown up out of proportion. It seems like a lot too, when you read about it, but it doesn't remotely come close to 1.25 bil.
>>
File: Kiratarjuniya.jpg (61KB, 405x599px) Image search: [Google]
Kiratarjuniya.jpg
61KB, 405x599px
>>69462810
Why didn't you unleash one of your sacred weapons and beat everyone?

>O thou of mighty arms, that weapon is superior to the Brahma, the Narayana, the Indra, the Agneya, and the Varuna weapons. Verily, it is capable of neutralizing every other weapon in the universe. It was with that weapon that the illustrious Mahadeva had in days of yore, burnt and consumed in a moment the triple city of the Asuras. With the greatest ease, Mahadeva, using that single arrow, achieved that feat. That weapon, shot by Mahadeva's arms, can, without doubt consume in half the time taken up by a twinkling of the eyes the entire universe with all its mobile and immobile creatures. In the universe there is no being including even the deities, that are incapable of being slain by that weapon.
>>
>>69468162
My hometown is near Angkor

What Indian nationalists claim is a lie. India didnt colonised SE Asia.

What happened was SE Asian kings brought Brahmins as personal advisors and to foresee future etc

The kings eventually adopted Hinduism as official state religion but it was basically a religion of the upper class. The top floor of Angkor was was only accessible to Kings and Brahmins

Buddhism on the other hand was "the people's religion" and as kingdoms weakened Buddhism began taking over
>>
>>69468455
Guy on left can pass as SE Asian

He actually looks like someone I know
>>
File: JtMOn2.png (14KB, 506x588px) Image search: [Google]
JtMOn2.png
14KB, 506x588px
>>
File: images (21).jpg (20KB, 467x315px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
20KB, 467x315px
>>69471295
>>
>>69468544
>Why isn't Sri Lanka a part of India too?

A multitude of reasons
>>
File: IMG_20161230_131535.jpg (2MB, 3120x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161230_131535.jpg
2MB, 3120x4208px
>be SEA fag
>first time in the land down under
>visit adelaide
>saw the notice
>Strayan
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.