[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

International Joke Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What's the deal with Fins? They have no Fins and they're Asians.
>>
>>69459069
Ha!
>>
>>69459069
kek
fingolia utterly btfo
never posts again
>>
How many Swedes does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, they just celebrate the dark room for being with them and turn off all the other lights

Why did the German cross the road?
To dodge the truck

What do you get when you mix Turks with jews?
Hard to say, but at least they couldn't have claimed the holocaust happened
>>
What's the difference between an swine and an american.

A swine is edible
>>
>>69459069
>International Joke Thread
how about ur face lol
>>
>>69459821
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Why Turkish CS:GO players don't play competitive matches against Greeks?
Because you can't turn off friendly fire
>>
>>69460069
>>
>>69459069
What is the difference between an Argentine and a childbirth?

One is a painful, inexplicable, terrible experience.

The other is just having a baby

------------------ ---------------------

What is the ego?

... the Argentinito that we all carry inside.

------------------ ---------------------

There were two Argentines arguing:
- Che I tell you that I am the son of God!
- No, no, no, look ... The son of God is me.
- But how?. You are crazy?. If the son of God is me !.
And they went on like this for a long time until another Argentine happened, to which they stopped and they asked him:
- Look, we have a dilemma. He says he is the son of God, but not. For I am the Son of God. What do you say?
To which the other Argentine replied:
- Che ... But you say ... I DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN!
>>
File: smug.jpg (100KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
100KB, 620x310px
what do you call an australian with half a brain?

professor
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.